Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can't contact Indigo using proper form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get strange error messages when I try to contact Indigo. I can log into my orders and the forum okay - but get told my e-mail is invalid or values not a match. I keep setting my passwords but still won't work. Also shop descriptions come up only a quarter the time. I have run several fault-checkers on my own computers and seems all okay there.
We will see what we can do to help you.
Hi Joronda,

Sorry about the delay- it's best to send tech questions to our e-mail. I understand the contact form is not working for you. If you use the "send an email" option under my profile on the forum (or the "Forum Team") e-mail, or the contact us via the forum- it will go to our customer support mail (Ben, and then me if needed). You can also reply to any e-mail that's been sent to you in the past from us. I'm not sure why it's not working for you, it would be greatly helpful if you could send us screenshots and let us know some basics like:

What operating system you are using,
What browser and the version number of the browser you're using,
and any further details you can think of.

Thank you!
I know I got emails from you recently about a week ago. This may have been why there was like 5 of them all at the same time, did you try several times?

If that's the case it seems they are going through anyway, unless it was just you replying directly to our email address.