Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Low exposure due to headphones problems and Speaker question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm using Alpha Male since 2 weeks with sleep phones at night.
Because the sleep phones slip at night I wake up sometimes without hearing any sound and not knowing for how long I was exposed to the subliminal while sleeping.
During these two weeks I was probably only exposed for the recommended time of 8 hours per day on 2-3 days max.

I want to put my MacBook in the bedroom and start to use ultrasonic instead and was wondering if I should take a short break and then start all over again or just continue?

I’d also like to know if somebody can confirm the integrated MacBook Pro speakers are ultrasonic compatible. I ran the speaker test and could hear a sound till 25 seconds, then it became silent. When I run the actual subliminal, I can hear a very high pitched sound when sitting at the laptop.

Scott
When you can hear the sound until 25 seconds means your ears are definitely better than mine. Also when you hear the high pitched sound of the ultrasonics, than seems normal for people with better hearings than me.
If the speakers don't support ultrasonics (I tried this on my cellphone), you're going to hear cracking noices. You WILL recognize them. I wasn't sure either about some speakers, but after I tried my cellphone - no sound or high pitched sound is ok, cracking is bad.

I'm sorry, I can't answer your question if you should restart. That should be answered from people that have a longer experience with 6 stage sets, or the godfather of subliminals himself (Shannon).
It is recommended that you use speakers to play your programming at night for exactly this reason. And yes, you need to start over.

MacBook speakers are just fine.
Im using in ear buds, and when Im at work I like to keep one out of my ear so I can hear people, radio, etc. Would am6 or any sub for that matter, still be effective with only one ear bud?
The results are maximized in stereo. But you can still get results, it just won't be as effective with only 1.

If that's what you can do, it's better than not listening. Most people get the majority of their listening at night on speakers.