Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon, Stop Stuttering 4G in store yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Later today I will be setting up in the store, Stop Stuttering 4G; Overcome the Victim Mentality 4G and Study Aid: Mathematics 4G.

Shannon is Stop Stuttering 4G in the store yet? I can't find it.
I've had to deal with a few things that kept me from releasing it when I was ready to, but it will be released very shortly here now that I'm done handling all those things.
Thanks, Ben
Shannon, as an almost lifelong stutterer, I'm curious to see how this sub will work. Stuttering, in my case, is largely linked to poor self esteem, deep rooted childhood fears and also poor self image. In situations where I feel confident, I don't stutter or very little. Can you advise on a way to use that sub along with AM6 (that I'll definitely be getting in few weeks)? Also how do you think AM6 will affect stutter as far as the self image, self esteem and unconscious childhood fears are concerned? By childhood fears, I mean stuff like "You'll never amount to anything", "You'll always be stupid", "You're a kid and kids don't talk in public". That sort of stuff. And it carried over to adulthood. How do you think AM6 affects that and how can I fit Stop Stuttering 4G in the process?
(01-15-2014, 01:16 PM)nke Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, as an almost lifelong stutterer, I'm curious to see how this sub will work. Stuttering, in my case, is largely linked to poor self esteem, deep rooted childhood fears and also poor self image. In situations where I feel confident, I don't stutter or very little. Can you advise on a way to use that sub along with AM6 (that I'll definitely be getting in few weeks)? Also how do you think AM6 will affect stutter as far as the self image, self esteem and unconscious childhood fears are concerned? By childhood fears, I mean stuff like "You'll never amount to anything", "You'll always be stupid", "You're a kid and kids don't talk in public". That sort of stuff. And it carried over to adulthood. How do you think AM6 affects that and how can I fit Stop Stuttering 4G in the process?

Firstly, you cannot use that sub - or any other sub - along with AM6, because AM6 is 5th Gen format.

Second, I cannot give you feedback on how well it works, except from the one person who has reported back to me, and they said that it worked perfectly for them.

You will have to decide what your priorities are. Stop stuttering first, or AM6. AM6 includes a lot of emotional healing so it may very well do the job, although if it does, it won't be because of direct programming, but rather because of indirect effect - a side effect of the programming in AM6. If you do SS first, I would use it for no less than 3 months.

In your shoes, I would do AM6 first and see what happens, because AM6 has a lot of good stuff in it that should help based on what you're saying.
Shannon, I was actually thinking the same thing: AM6 first to see where it takes me.