Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 6.0 DOCs Journey...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I m not a doc yet. Still a student struggling to get out of this never ending student life of medicine with passing all the exams and stuff.
I got one coming up in less than 50 days.
Today is gonna be the first night on AM 6.0.
LEts see how the things go and I will update my journal every morning before I Start my work.
I have decided to wake up @ 4am and before I get on with studying I am goin to update on this forum my experience about the previous day.
Thanks for the support and motivation guys.
Cheers
Good luck. I look forward to hearing your results.
(01-13-2014, 08:49 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck. I look forward to hearing your results.

Good luck Docji Smile
(01-13-2014, 07:33 PM)docji Wrote: [ -> ]Well I m not a doc yet. Still a student struggling to get out of this never ending student life of medicine with passing all the exams and stuff.
I got one coming up in less than 50 days.
Today is gonna be the first night on AM 6.0.
LEts see how the things go and I will update my journal every morning before I Start my work.
I have decided to wake up @ 4am and before I get on with studying I am goin to update on this forum my experience about the previous day.
Thanks for the support and motivation guys.
Cheers

I wish you all the best man. I do hope you pass all your exams.
Stage 1 Day 1:
Darn! I slept over 9 hours... It took me a while to get off the bed after waking up.
Dreams dreams dreamss.... I had all kindsa dreams. I dont know if they were pleasant or unpleasant. I dreamed about stressing out about my exams, my parents telling me to study study study. Was getting jealous about how some of my friends passed the medical exams that I am studying for and its taking me a longer time.
Dreamed about how I was convincing my ex to get back with me? WHAT!?!? yee subconsciously I may have feelings for her and even though there is this girl who is head over heels for me. I dont want her, I want my ex back. But on a second thought I am in position to get her back keeping in mind that she is already going to be a dentist in few months. And I got 3 exams to clear before I can start my residency...
Aaaah my self esteem and confidence!!
Dream overload maaan

I will continue to listen to it all day today while I am watching my medical videos w/ head phones. Since I am watching videos I will have the ultrasonic track on throughout, day and night.
As I am just studying on computers, I will only use the ultrasonic track mostly. I hope thats okay.

I will update you guys tomorrow. Thanks for reading and support.
wow another guy with ex gf dreams on am6 that makes 3 of us now :p
Make that 4. The only thing is that I want to add entries in a journal only at the end of every stage. I'm merely finishing day 12.
Stage 1 Day 14:
Its been some time since my last post. I will try to make it short and concise.

Things I noticed:

1. I have been getting short tempered.
- I cannot tolerate nonsense. I use to be overly nice and use to agree to disagree. But, now, if my opinion is different, I put it out there. So I have been gettin some heat from few for that.

2. Putting less efforts on girls.
- I know this gal, she is my friends ex. She stays close to me and we are studying for same exam so we end up meetin often. She has fallen head over heels for me. She is doin soo much for me. I have never seen a girl soo nice to me.

3. Feelings of my ex
- I broke up in June 2013 and since then I have never been able to get over my ex. Even yesterday, I had dreams about her. I tried to connect with her in few ways but I have never heard back. She blocked in and then unblocked me in Oct 2013. Some part of me wants to get her back and some part of me is like screw her. She doesnt value you enough to be with you, then f*** her. Let her go, her loss. So fluctuate between those feelings.

4. My Medical exam studying
- I have noticed that I generally get really stressed out and have anxiety closer to my exam. I am taking my exam on March and I relaxed, which I am surprised lol since I am slacking off and still not stressed out.

5. Racing thoughts
- My mind is filled with soo many things that I Should do. From studying -- working out -- looking good -- doing self improvement programs, etc. So I feel a little overwhelmed. And when I get all these ideas I cant get either 1 done properly. But then again I am still not stressed so I dont know.

Thats about it from me guys. I hope I didnt bore you. Thanks for reading through my posts and commenting. I feel special.
(01-28-2014, 08:31 AM)docji Wrote: [ -> ]Stage 1 Day 14:
Its been some time since my last post. I will try to make it short and concise.

Things I noticed:

1. I have been getting short tempered.
- I cannot tolerate nonsense. I use to be overly nice and use to agree to disagree. But, now, if my opinion is different, I put it out there. So I have been gettin some heat from few for that.

2. Putting less efforts on girls.
- I know this gal, she is my friends ex. She stays close to me and we are studying for same exam so we end up meetin often. She has fallen head over heels for me. She is doin soo much for me. I have never seen a girl soo nice to me.

3. Feelings of my ex
- I broke up in June 2013 and since then I have never been able to get over my ex. Even yesterday, I had dreams about her. I tried to connect with her in few ways but I have never heard back. She blocked in and then unblocked me in Oct 2013. Some part of me wants to get her back and some part of me is like screw her. She doesnt value you enough to be with you, then f*** her. Let her go, her loss. So fluctuate between those feelings.

4. My Medical exam studying
- I have noticed that I generally get really stressed out and have anxiety closer to my exam. I am taking my exam on March and I relaxed, which I am surprised lol since I am slacking off and still not stressed out.

5. Racing thoughts
- My mind is filled with soo many things that I Should do. From studying -- working out -- looking good -- doing self improvement programs, etc. So I feel a little overwhelmed. And when I get all these ideas I cant get either 1 done properly. But then again I am still not stressed so I dont know.

Thats about it from me guys. I hope I didnt bore you. Thanks for reading through my posts and commenting. I feel special.

nice Docji
Day 1 Stage 2:

Up until now, I have seen some change in me. But I am still stressed out because of my studying.

Now, I am not sure if this happens to everyone or not. But, I dont really get a consistent 12+ hours exposure Everyday. Somedays I get like 5-6 hour and other days I get like 18ish hours of exposure.

Also, I ONLY listen to Ultrasonic subliminal since I most of my studying happens through videos. So all day, mostly, I have headphones on and this Silent track is playing the background. At night again I use these sub during sleep.
Stage 2 Day 4:

I had never thought in my wildest of dreams this would happen. My ex suddenly messaged me yesterday saying "hi. hope all is well". Now keeping in mind the terms we had broken up on, there was not even the slightest of chance that something could work between us. We broke up on very bad terms in the summer of last year and I had tried a lot to make things okay with her and get things back but it didnt work. But, there was 0 effort from her side and after a while it felt like I had no self respect. So the communication had completely stopped.
I just got finished with stage 1 and I dont know if this is a coincidence or may be I am attracting these things. But after her message yesterday, I didnt reply. So she messaged today again saying "Its a small world. IF you need anything plz dont hesitate to ask".
Honestly, even thought she was the love of my life once. And we had been together for 6 year and really saw a future together.
But, at this time, I dont give two shit flying fuck about her. I am focused on myself. I have exams to clear and get into residency. I need to work out and get the physique I dream of. And I want to finish this run of AM 6.0. And later on if things are meant to be, they will work out. But, I am enjoying the attention. I had been chasing her and now that I have given up on her, she is chasing me lol
But for now, I am too much in love with myself. Its all about me. I might be sounding like a big narcissist. But lately, I dont give a shit about anyone else.
If anything is of my interest only then I am interested otherwise dont waste of my time. No charity work. Since last couple of days, I dont even feel lonely. I have started to enjoy my company.
I dont any1 to take my side, as long as I have me on my side, dont need any1 else.
very good man..keep going!
(02-14-2014, 04:48 AM)aDelfino Wrote: [ -> ]very good man..keep going!

amazing shit! the progress is fantastic!
Awesome, the fact that you felt how you did about her and now don't care at all shows how far you've progressed.
Pages: 1 2