Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UB's AM 6 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello there,

I wrote about my AM5 experience in the following thread:
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Uncle-...M5-tidbits
(One note to AM5: the transformation was very smooth. It's all still there, I just have to go out and interact with people.)

Since then (mid july) I did OGSF and BASE and checked the NS4M. I wanted to start the new year with something intense, so I was glad that AM 6 came out ( still I would have preferred BASE 2.0 or something like that, as I really want to build a business and ... work hard, as I like that idea of improving ).

When I hit the play button the first time, I was smiling within the first 5 minutes into it.

I am now 4 days/nights on AM6. I notice remembering some trauma when I was in school, but no pain reliving it. I had an intense dream last night, where I fought the secret service and killed two of their best agents, they were all in tears at the end, lol.

The log might be irregular, depending on my work schedule, but I liked reading the other journals and, yeah, here's mine Wink
NSFM is awesome eh Bob? Ahah looking forward to read your improved results with AM6.

Thanks

Fonzy
(01-03-2014, 01:31 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]NSFM is awesome eh Bob? Ahah looking forward to read your improved results with AM6.

Thanks

Fonzy

Thanks, Fonzy.

Yes, I got women and girls staring at me in disbelief, with NS4M. But I really wanted to test the waters of 5G with it to make a decision about purchasing a more longterm 5G product, which has now happened. :-)
Got a little bit of an echo of anxiety today. Haven't felt anxiety since Stage 5 of AM 5, but it's not that intense as back then, really just some kind of echo. Still, I don't like anxiety, even as an echo.

Since AM 5 I have been out on a drink with people more often than in the years before. People I met earlier in my life during school are reappearing. I have been contacted by a pretty girl, who would have never gotten out of her way contacting me during school. I wonder what that is all about.

I wonder what the results of AM6 will be in a few months from now. Not knowing that is the most unpleasant thing so far. :-)
I dream a lot, but can't remember. I feel good and am thinking about dressing a little more differently. After all, I am living now no longer in the big city.

I get strange reactions from males and hope that it is not a gay thing. A friend of mine asks me about my opinion on a lot of things lately. He is texting like mad.
That sounds like respect hits. I get that a lot. Guys frequently tell me things like, "I wanna be like you someday." or "You da man!" or ask me for advice or tell me I'm amazingly smart, etc. without me doing or saying anything that should necessarily warrant that sort of thing. It's because they sense they are in the presence of a superior male and they want to have your approval, most of the time. They admire and respect you.
(01-06-2014, 05:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds like respect hits. I get that a lot. Guys frequently tell me things like, "I wanna be like you someday." or "You da man!" or ask me for advice or tell me I'm amazingly smart, etc. without me doing or saying anything that should necessarily warrant that sort of thing. It's because they sense they are in the presence of a superior male and they want to have your approval, most of the time. They admire and respect you.

I think you are right. After today it more and more looks like they want to get advice about all kinds of things and for the advice I get compliments ("You can be proud of yourself" "You are smart" "You know your stuff"), which are not meant in a gay sense. I just was not used to experiencing this in that quantity in such a short time Wink
Hey, when I said AM6 was ridiculously powerful, I wasn't kidding. It didn't take me all that time and effort to build because it was a joke. lol You're just starting. Wait till you see what happens by the end.
(01-07-2014, 03:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, when I said AM6 was ridiculously powerful, I wasn't kidding. It didn't take me all that time and effort to build because it was a joke. lol You're just starting. Wait till you see what happens by the end.

This sounds so great! I am looking forward to see how powerful it is :-) I can only say that last year was full of huge changes, with AM 5 playing a serious part in it. There were also a lot of painful shtf-elements in my development in 2013, but those had to happen, because a lot of things were left undone the years before, but I was ready to do them last year and did them, which is still unbelievable for me and those around me :-)

I think I am ready this year to take this further. If this is more powerful, I wonder how my world will look in August this year, give or take a few months.
Happy new year Bob! Are you a rich uncle? lol

Thanks

Fonzy
(01-09-2014, 02:49 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]Happy new year Bob! Are you a rich uncle? lol

Thanks

Fonzy

:-)

Happy New Year!

I am *the* Uncle Bob, Fonzy Wink
I am working on my wealth. I think the world needs more rich people. Unfortunately I live in a society where my last sentence will not earn applause when spoken loudly. Talk about magic spells Wink

What happened to the first two Fonzys?
Update:
Not much happening the last few days. However I notice that I deal with "inner whining" or negative inner self talk differently. I notice it much more early and it's like "shut up, as I ignore you anyways". I am just letting it stand in the rain.
A few experiences came up that did not come up in AM 5. Mostly times where I was not treated with respect. Not very intense experiences, but I guess AM 6 is making a deeper cleansing than AM 5.

Sleep is great, dreams are great. Interesting symbolism. NSFW. Won't tell.

Focus during work is excellent.

Another reason doing this sub is... OGSF. I did that sub for a bit more than 32 days, but somehow I stopped. As this is - modified - in all 6 stages I am doing it the next 6 months, which is simply great and fits right into my idea of molding my future.
Dreamed of 2 girls who dumped my for my friends during the time I went to school.

Compared to AM5 I have only light irritation with people behaving in a reckless way. I mostly focus on what I want or need to do instead, because fighting over things that are not important wastes time. That does not work always but more often than not.

I am focusing on improvement. Learning new things.

I started exercising at the gym during February 2013. Because of me now living on the countryside I chose to switch to High Intensity Hill Sprints, Running and Intense Body Weight exercises. Quite the burner. Feels good. I might check out the (one and only) gym here just to meet people, but will do the real body work outside of it ;-)

Saturday is the beginning of stage 2.

I am really happy that after my fallout with my last job, I got a new job so fast with a great boss, who has a clue about what he is doing (can't say that about my last one). Still, I have to check out the options for starting a business. I loathe being at the mercy of an employer. Of course I will always be dependent on a/the market situation, something or someone, but having a business fits better into my mind. So in July I might do BASE, though I'd like to test out some of the other 6-Month-Goodies. Or maybe just do AM6 again Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4