Subliminal Talk

Full Version: [AM6] : BADASSery MoFo DoJo Training -- STAGE 2 with Jason Capital's STATUS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
starting my AM6 DoJo "MoFo" Training today!

( currently have earphones playing masked ocean ).

BASIC GOALS:
-to be a raw "wild at heart" man
-to become less dense
-more expansive and translucent
-less personalized
-to be SOLID as a man and as an individual
-to be my own man

WOMEN GOALS:
-be attractive and let it shine
-only attract real feminine
-be comfortable in my own weird skin

some examples of AM6:
-Aragorn (Lord of the Rings)
-Dan (Peaceful Warrior)
-Tyler (Fight Club)
-Aslan (Narnia)
-The Rock "Dwayne Johnson"
-Gladiator
-Eminem

----

i am on this journey, actually, for the non-obvious markings which was advertised.

i hope to be more ME.
more in tune and aligned with LIFE.

i want when people are around me, they can actually FEEL an intangible presence that radiates from me -- one of LOVE, FUN, no hang-ups, and STRAIGHT EDGE.

i want to walk this earth in my life as a stand-up man, solid male, who knows that he is enough, and to share this awesome self with the world.

as for the women, they better watch out.

AM6 crew and myself will be showing their species a new way to be a MAN.

MAN UP!
Great, man!

What a journey you will experience. Throw in Hank Moody from Californication for an example of alpha male.
STAGE 1: DAY 1-4
PLAY TIME: a good 16-20 hours day/night
TRACKS: i alternate ocean and stream for the past few nights

-

so, have been these crazy dreams one after the other.

and it all has to do with defying the norm (usually with family) or me seeing my what my possible future self will live.
  • something about my dad. back in his old office. (i forgot the dream details but it had to do with me not agreeing with him or something).
  • was at some sort of party. mom and sis were there. sis came to me and said to go to the party and she told me that mom had asked for me to remove my crazy hair before i step in to the party. i told sis to tell mom: "if she can't accept me with my hair, i ain't going to the party". and i did not FEEL guilty at all. (see hair pic below, i sport my hair like this these days):

[Image: 23951PCN_Josh01.jpg?t=1218027933]

• there were a couple more but it all had to do with that nature of being more vocal and standing up for what i believe in.

-

oh, also had a wet dream on the first night (new year's eve).
Sweet man; you look a bit like Josh Holloway from 'Lost'! You already got the tattoos and the guns. Sounds superficial, but you're off to a good start. Plus, you look carefree and fun.
(01-03-2014, 10:05 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet man; you look a bit like Josh Holloway from 'Lost'! You already got the tattoos and the guns. Sounds superficial, but you're off to a good start

haha, i look NOTHING like Josh.

not the built, not the tats, nothing.

just the HAIR bit.

haha, but thanks for the encouragement.
STAGE 1: DAY 5/6
TRACKS: alternate ocean / stream AND 2-4 hours on ULTRASONIC (earbuds).

-

so, nothing monumental.

BUT.

i can feel it working ever so quietly beneath my skin.

i can feel the shift happening inside me.

it might ever be so "hush-hush" or not obvious at the moment, but this 0.001% will add up to the over all end result.

i FEEL like i am GROWING. that i have gone through so much in the last few days.

and recovering POWER, CLARITY, and COURage.

i also have been extremely productive the last few days (i actually am normally super productive and a go-getter), but the last couple days went by as a breeze with LESS negative thoughts floating by about my work and stuff.

i throw caution to the wind more, if that makes sense.

i feel more open to bigger risks and challenges.

no headache from the listening, but i feel like i have been "overwhelmed" inside, but it is clear overwhelm like a lot of stuff have been pouring into me.

all is well.

this AM6 is way awesome!!
VERY similar to what I went through a few days ago with AM6 its like you feel the sub shifting energy around inside you it's weird. This stage tends to be pretty subtle and not everyone notices too much in terms of alpha male dominance traits but there is a definite inner change that is taking place...

best of luck with your journey
STAGE 1: DONE! COMPLETE!
TRACKS: i alternate ocean and stream AND do about 2-4 hours of ultrasonic

-

these are the changes i have noticed:
  • was easily moody (irritated/frustrated) the entire month (and usually am not)
  • i challenged people and their opinions
  • i did feel better about myself
  • i thought less about what people thought of me
  • i started betting on myself like a badass
  • i said what i was thinking more easily (did not hide my annoyance)
  • becoming more "sexually open"

and how that showed up in the world:
  • people somehow noticed me/my presence more while out in malls or etc
  • guys who are "cool" took notice of my as a man as well
  • women of all ages stared at me here and there
  • when i had to voice something out, i did (and usually i dont so not to rock the boat or to keep peace) -- and ppl respected that

there are other subtle changes from within and i am still processing what these exactly are, but i am enjoying the process.

i am on STAGE 2, DAY 3 now.

woooo!
STAGE 2: DAY 14
TRACKS: i alternate ocean and stream night time + 2-4 hours ultrasonic day time

-

i am so loving AM6.

it is what has been advertised and so much more.

MORE THAN the external proof of AM6, i am more keen on the subtleties that is happening within me. i think of it as the FOUNDATION.

i am more grounded.
more self-amused.
more determined.

something i have noticed lately is the people i serve (i do coaching/consulting) have said that one thing they love about me is my CONFIDENCE and how i exude BADASS CONFIDENCE onto them as well.

like, how i make them believe in themselves as well.

because of my own SELF-LOVE and SELF-BELIEF in myself and my life, it kinda allows them to believe in themselves too.

that is HUGE!!

another thing is, some people who never came to me for advice or life-matters are now coming out of the wood work to work with me and be with me.

girl friends have said "i love you" to me at various times more than ever.

and i frankly do not really care so much about validation because what matters to me is HOW i feel about myself.

and, man, that is what is important.

--

NOW, i am about to INSTALL JASON CAPITAL's HIGH-STATUS with this AM6.

Jason Capital has really moved me to believe in my badass self more than anyone in the last year or so, and his programs have been nothing short of EPIC CHANGE.

i believe THIS AM6 + STATUS will take me to a place i had only imagine.

i am already seeing massive results because of AM6.

i am already seeing how i affect others because of what Jason Capital has installed in me.

-

ONE MORE THING . . .

a small side-side business i started recently has been doing really well. in fact, when i was away for a couple days (out of the city) to jumpspark a new movement with few of my friends, my side-side business made over $1K, and i was not even thinking about it when i was away.

that small business has been doing really good.

i know AM6 has a part to play because i believe what hapens INSIDE shows up on the OUTSIDE.

so the next 6 weeks and the remainder of AM6 will be the best ride this year.

---------

@SHANNON: thank you once again, boss, for this AM6. i am telling my bruvs over at Team CAPITAL HQ to look into AM6. i appreciate your service and work to this world. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
can you tell us more about JASON CAPITAL's HIGH-STATUS ?
STAGE 2: DAY 22
PLAY TIME: at least 13 hours day
TRACKS: i alternate ocean and stream night time + 2-4 hours ultrasonic day time

-

metamorphosis?

so, normally, i am an outgoing person socially.

and i can steal the attention and be the life of the party.

but in most recent days, i kinda dont give a fvck.

like today, i went to a wedding and although i was socially pleasant and present, i did not do my normal social queues.

i did not go out of my way to voice opinion as much nor do storytelling.

it is like i was socially awkward (because i felt like an outsider -- not the "loser" type of outsider)...

it just that i did not give a fvck to really engage people or talk about myself.

i let people do most of the talking.

i am less talkative.

not sure if this is normal, but this is what i noticed most lately.

ALSO i kinda feel a bit more "superior" than in the past.

now after tonight, i seem to want the validation of my old social butterfly self.

but i also think i am going through a metamorphosis now like i really dont give a fvck socially anymore.

--

anyone experience this or is this normal?
I haven't used AM 6, but have used 2011 and 5.0. And it sounds like it's just part of the letting go of what people care of you kind of programming. Initially it may be like you say, but it will most likely smooth out at the end. That's been my experience with the earlier versions.