Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Deep, Restful Sleep (3G) - Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

I'm DanAmerson. I've been making most of my posts in the "Men's Journal" section for my Alpha Male journey; I'm about to finish Stage 2, and I had considered throwing in a 3G subliminal for each additional month that remains (4 more months = 4 more 1-stage subliminals).

My sleep has always been an issue, so I wanted to tackle this first. I was going to wait until I started Stage 3 on the dot, but it took me one bad night's sleep (2 hours to fall asleep; an infrequent but inconvinient grievance) to urge me towards purchasing this subliminal sooner than later. And since no one has made a journal, I thought I could break the ice and give some people an idea of its effects.

Depending on the bed, it takes me between 15 minutes and 1 hour to fall asleep. Knowing that, I tend to push back the time when I go to bed, since the sooner I go to bed, the more I'm wasting time. Think of all the time I could recuperate!

Also, I want to start a new resolution where I wake up at 5:30 to accomplish a whole lot in my day. If I don't handle my sleep, that cannot be handled. My emotional capacity will also be reduced (I do a lot of spiritual/emotional work, being an artist and all). This will start the 6th of January, so I have 10 days of preparation.

Since I'm listening to Alpha Male as well, I'll increase the listening hours, especially once I'm back in my university town (visiting family for Christmas at the moment)

The ratio with which I will listen to AM5.0 and DRS will be 80:30, since those are its respective lengths.

Next on my list will be 'Deep Gratitude and Appreciation' and 'Maximum Learning Speed (4G)'. More to come.

Day 0 - Just purchased it; listening to it on Ocean Surf; made a playlist for iPod with Ultrasonic versions
Day 1 - I slept pretty well last night; roughly 10 hours.
This is probably because I'm making up for the previous night.
*EDIT: I'll refer to my last evening's sleep as "NIGHT" instead of DAY, to avoid confusion.

Last night was the 2nd night under the effects of this sub, so...

Night 2 - I went to bed pretty late, and still took some time to fall asleep.
Slept well and woke up refreshed.
Perhaps I have a fear of falling asleep; it feels vulnerable
Night 3 - Went to bed an hour earlier, took me 2 or so hours to fall asleep.
That's why I always put off bed time hehe
Sleep quality is always good though
Night 4,

Fell asleep later than ever, taking me 1 - 1.5 hours to fall asleep. But, I woke up earlier than ever.
I'm going to keep using the subliminal as per usual, but I won't be posting as often, given that I'm probably going to become too fixated on results.

Be back in 3-4 days
Night 9,

After several nights of lengthy "falling asleep" periods, I finally used a melatonin pill at 2am to fall asleep at a decent hour. I slept until 1:30pm; quite remarkable for the time in which I fell asleep.

Going to use one tonight around 10pm, so that I can wake up around 6:30am tomorrow.
Night 10,

I broke the chain of bad nights of sleep; took a melotonin pill and went to bed around 10:45.
Though I woke up a couple of times in the night, I beat my alarm by 20 minutes; it was set for 6:30.

I did a run-through of the morning ritual I have planned, simply a little later than scheduled.
Night 11,

Woke up for real at 5:30am, did a ritual. Felt relatively good about it.
I'm introducing Sleep Magic to the equation as well. I used it once, but left my subs running at the same time, so I didn't fall asleep
Night 12,

Slept horribly; went to bed later than I expected, and took longer than expected to fall asleep. Woke up at 5:30am, but I snoozed until 5:50am. It went away around 11am after I went to the gym. I think it helped that I played the Restful Sleep track over and over throughout the day. I went to bed at 9:40 pm. Dozed off quickly.

Night 13,
Woke up feeling great. Though I was a bit tired at 5:25, I snoozed until 5:35, and started up right away.
Night 18,

Though it still takes me a long time to fall asleep, I've woken up two nights in a row of 6 hours of sleep and feel great. Though I can feel its effects in the afternoon.

I read the script, and noticed that there is only one line dedicated to the process of actually falling asleep. That's the sticking point for me at the moment. I go to bed at a reasonable time, yet I toss and turn and take 15-60 minutes.

I occasionnally doubt that it's working, but I notice the effect on the backend, and remind myself that it's 3G, so it takes some time.
Night 19,

Had to stay extra at work, got fewer than 6.5 hours of sleep. I felt that this morning; since it's my day off, I eventually set my alarm 25 minutes further.

I have to run a "Sleep Magic" nap sometime today.
@Q

That could be a good idea, especially since it would now be in 5G and not be in conflict with the subliminal itself.

This has always been a bit of a problem for me; some days I can sleep well, others not. This is now a period of the latter.
Night 20,

After having used "Sleep Magic" in the late afternoon, I gave myself 7 and a half hours of time to sleep. The melatonin pill kicked in very quickly. I slept very well.

Now.. to replicate that naturally..
Pages: 1 2