Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What exactly is 'Extreme Bodybuilding' sub (details, etc.)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently deciding which subs to get for 2014,

and one of the ones I'm looking for is one that can increase physical strength and sports performance.

I noticed that there doesn't seem to be any decent subs that relate to this.

The only one that might come close (depending on what it is exactly) is 'Extreme Bodybuilding'.

What exactly, in detail, is 'Extreme Bodybuilding' sub?

What generation is it?

What is in the script? (if it has one)

Why is it 29.95, when 3G = 9.00 and 4G = 22.95? What makes it so special to be worth more?

Is it going to be upgraded any time soon?

Is there any subs related to physical strength / speed, etc. due to be made for either 4G or 5G?

Thanks
Quote:I'm currently deciding which subs to get for 2014,

and one of the ones I'm looking for is one that can increase physical strength and sports performance.

I noticed that there doesn't seem to be any decent subs that relate to this.

The only one that might come close (depending on what it is exactly) is 'Extreme Bodybuilding'.

What exactly, in detail, is 'Extreme Bodybuilding' sub?

I don't have the script easily accessible right now, but from memory, this script was written by Andrew and deals with body-building specifics in terms of both the physiological and psychological with regards to body building, overcoming limits and maximizing impact and results. I adjusted the wording to be most optimal for use as a subliminal script, and then optimized it to a very high degree for maximum performance.

Quote:What generation is it?

If it does not say which generation it is, it is likely 3rd Gen.

Quote:What is in the script? (if it has one)

See above. I don't have the script readily accessible at the moment, as it's in archive and I don't have the archive disk available at my current location.

Quote:Why is it 29.95, when 3G = 9.00 and 4G = 22.95? What makes it so special to be worth more?

Partly because of the fact that it took two experts to create it; part because it is the only 3G optimized to that extreme level; partly because it's results are that awesome; and partly because it's so specialized.

Quote:Is it going to be upgraded any time soon?

As soon as our weight lifting expert (Andrew) decides to write up the new script.

Quote:Is there any subs related to physical strength / speed, etc. due to be made for either 4G or 5G?

Lightning reflexes already exists. For the time being I am expecting to e doing upgrades. After I finish AM6, I'll probably be working on building 3G>4G upgrades and trying to build requested titles.
Extreme bodybuilding ? It's nothing in . So, what's the defferent with the "Testosterone MAximizer for Men" ?
At the moment, this title is on hold. Andrew is dealing with some important things, and without him I cannot create it. It is going to be an extremely challenging set to create, and it will likely be in 5G. As to what all it's designed to do, that will be for Andrew to explain, as he's the fitness expert. But I can tell you it won't be minor things. It's going to challenge both he and I to be able to create this, and that's not minor.

The thing I do know is that although it is going to be a set of programs, Andrew wants it designed so that any one, some or all of them can be used according to whatever the user is interested in. So unlike the staged sets, this set will be pick and choose. You want X? Use the one for X. You want Y? Use the one for Y.

I expect this will be seeing more attention in 2-6 months. We're just waiting for Andrew to get finished with what he has to take care of.
(06-19-2015, 01:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]At the moment, this title is on hold. Andrew is dealing with some important things, and without him I cannot create it. It is going to be an extremely challenging set to create, and it will likely be in 5G. As to what all it's designed to do, that will be for Andrew to explain, as he's the fitness expert. But I can tell you it won't be minor things. It's going to challenge both he and I to be able to create this, and that's not minor.

The thing I do know is that although it is going to be a set of programs, Andrew wants it designed so that any one, some or all of them can be used according to whatever the user is interested in. So unlike the staged sets, this set will be pick and choose. You want X? Use the one for X. You want Y? Use the one for Y.

I expect this will be seeing more attention in 2-6 months. We're just waiting for Andrew to get finished with what he has to take care of.

That's great to hear! Also if it's possible to have the body focus on myofibrilar muscle (dense) building over sarcoplasmic (puffier) or vice versa through a subliminal, it's be appreciated if that was taken into consideration.
I'm excited for this one! Smile If it come out around the time I plan to finish my runs of AM6 it would be a hard choice between this and SM3.
So was this sub gender specific or gender neutral.
One member of the forum I think did write up a journal or gave his verdict I think he really bulked up. He had visual evidence to prove it.
If I remember correctly WM might have some body building routines built in. I believe Ben looked in the mirror oneday and was surprised that the subs had increased his muscle mass.
What I meant was , was this sub intended for both genders? What if a female used this sub? Does it has any testosterone related suggestions. It would help me a lot if I can get the script.
I believe that the scripts are trade secret. Which is understandable as Shannon would not want a competitor taking his work hard and copying it.
(12-03-2016, 02:27 AM)Astrack Wrote: [ -> ]What I meant was , was this sub intended for both genders? What if a female used this sub? Does it has any testosterone related suggestions. It would help me a lot if I can get the script.
(12-03-2016, 02:27 AM)Astrack Wrote: [ -> ]What I meant was , was this sub intended for both genders? What if a female used this sub? Does it has any testosterone related suggestions. It would help me a lot if I can get the script.

Since it's a 4G sub I believe, the script should be in the script library on the Subliminal-Shop website.
It was a 3g sub. What I just want to know that 'Can a female use that sub?'
(12-03-2016, 10:20 AM)Astrack Wrote: [ -> ]It was a 3g sub. What I just want to know that 'Can a female use that sub?'

I don't see why not. There are female bodybuilders so I can't see Shannon making it only work for guys. He's very pro making his subs "gender neutral".