Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What will the differences be between AM5 and AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know AM6 will have everything AM5 had, but besides this what else has been improved?
This is what will be added or added to in AM6, directly from my build notes:

1. Improved on circle of friends manifestation so that they are genuine, long term friends who will help you for the long haul, instead of stabbing you in the back.
2. Self forgiveness
3. Forgiveness of others without allowing them to walk on you or mistreat you.
4. Let go of the past
5. Maturity improvement
6. Wisdom
7. self healing emotionally, mentally, physically
8. trauma and abuse healing
9. supply your own love, affection and attention
10. Overcome the victim mentality
11. Refuse to justify actions that are not moving you forward, or accept that behavior from yourself.
12. Kill excuses and refuse to accept them from yourself or anyone else
13. Seek the challenge
14. Optimus Engine 2.0
15. OGSF
16. Self validation
17. Maximum rate of growth, healing, self improvement and change
18. Optimize script to be more comprehensive, more specific and more positive in impact and effects.
19. Optimize scripting for [secret surprise! You'll have to use the program and discover this one yourself.].
20. Improved procrastination scripting.
21. approval seeking destruction
22. Self empowerment/self empowering
Awesome, the self and trauma healing will multiply results just by itself. Cos I know in myself trauma has certainly limited me. It's harder to be fully integrated if you have stuff like that holding you back.
checked store and Shannon's journal like 100 times today and yesterday.when it be ready?

it could be good if you give first buyers bonus like AM5.

btw i have some result with TLAM that i think you prefer to read privately Shannon.
(12-25-2013, 11:38 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome, the self and trauma healing will multiply results just by itself. Cos I know in myself trauma has certainly limited me. It's harder to be fully integrated if you have stuff like that holding you back.

That's the goal. :-)
(12-26-2013, 04:19 AM)Mojtaba Wrote: [ -> ]checked store and Shannon's journal like 100 times today and yesterday.when it be ready?

it could be good if you give first buyers bonus like AM5.

btw i have some result with TLAM that i think you prefer to read privately Shannon.

You can send them in an e-mail to us, but I don't read e-mails much anymore. I can't promise more than that I will try to remember that you sent one. It's rather hectic for me on the best days, and e-mails, for whatever reason, really drain me. That's why we have staff who handles them.