Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Emotional Healing and Pain Relief
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Might as well ask this question since this bad boy is going to be up and running soon. I'll first start off by acknowledging this disclaimer: Shannon cannot treat, diagnose, and/or cure us. He cannot only give us subliminals that will change our thought patterns. Ok now that that's out of the way, onto the questions.

My questions:

1.)What separates EHPR from subliminals like chronic and useless pain relief and/or Maximum Healing Speed?

2.) Due to the link between emotions and physical pain could EHPR be useful for those who may have a psychological source to blame for their pain (guilt, fear, shame,etc.).

3.) What's the ETA?
What I want to know is:

Is this a program meant to heal deep emotional traumas? Is it comparable to what OGFS does for guilt/fear/shame but then for emotional traumas?
K-Train, thank you for that disclaimer. I am not attempting to heal, diagnose or cure with this program, which is why it's called an "aid". The program directs the user in what to do toward the achievement of the goals of this program, which include emotional healing and pain relief. If the user cooperates, those things can take place because the user made them happen to whatever degree of cooperation was present. However, do not make the mistake of assuming that this program is not extremely powerful just because it is an "aid".

Quote:1.)What separates EHPR from subliminals like chronic and useless pain relief and/or Maximum Healing Speed?

EHPR is actually the product of CUPR. Not the descendant directly, but the product of, the results achieved by one of my users of CUPR who showed me that unless I specified "physical pain", that emotional pain could be relieved as well. The design is different here, aimed specifically at emotional pain relief. The difference from MHS is that the program again is focused on emotional healing, and there is no speed boost: you cannot push emotional healing the same way without risking causing more damage, so this program is not trying to achieve any particular speed of emotional healing, but allows the user to heal themselves at their own pace.

Quote:2.) Due to the link between emotions and physical pain could EHPR be useful for those who may have a psychological source to blame for their pain (guilt, fear, shame,etc.).

It is very possible, depending on the specifics of the pain involved and it's triggers.

Quote:3.) What's the ETA?

The program is finished and awaiting upload. I am currently focused on building AM6, so it will probably be that both are released together in a week or less.

Quote:Is this a program meant to heal deep emotional traumas?

It is designed to help the user heal all emotional damage through self directed action toward that goal. To whatever degree you cooperate, and use the program for long enough to actuate such healing, and to whatever degree such self healing is possible, that is the degree to which this program has the potential to help.

Quote:Is it comparable to what OGFS does for guilt/fear/shame but then for emotional traumas?

Yes. In fact it includes a specially modified version of OGSF designed specifically to be applied to emotional traumas and damage, which is much gentler than the version available in the store.
Just wondering when this will be getting released? I'm very interested in giving this a run before AM6. It was mentioned previously it would quite possibly be released at the same time as AM6.
I thought it was released last night, but I guess not. I'll have to have Ben set it up the rest of the way and release it when he can. Should be within 12 hours.

You do know that AM6 includes everything in this program except emotional pain relief, right?
Yes, unfortunately AM6 is a bit out of my budget at this point in time. Trauma has also been a reoccurring theme in my life so getting a head start with emotional pain relief can't be a bad thing and that along with OGFS was what caused most of my resistance in the past.
Sorry, I thought you were still editing it cos the page was locked. I'll do it quickly now cos then gotta go see my grandma.

EDIT: Page is complete Shannon, it's ready for you to publish.
Thanks, Ben.
This one going up? Looking forward to it!
It will go up when I am done dealing with some stuff that's going on right now. Not far out.
Shannon, I have a couple questions about this subliminal I use a meditative technique called zpoint it's like BSFF if you heard of that... anyways you read instructions to your subconscious once and you activate the program by repeating your cue word... Reading your FAQ you say watch out for eft, nlp,etc... there isn't a script or anything per say, how I would like to use zpoint with this sub is while listening I feel any discomfort or anything that would seem like resistance and I say my cue which should activate the program and clear it out also what if statements example...

What if I allow this subliminal to work the best it possibly can with me then repeat my cue.. something like that to bring up and clean the resistance?

Do you think there would be issues using zpoint while using this sub?
If it does not conflict with the subliminal script... or intention... no. The issue is with potential conflict. The question is... can you know if the script, program, zpoint, intent, or effect conflicts?
Any first day reviews on "Emotional Healing and Pain Relief Aid" 5G let us know by posting a thread on the forum Smile.

Thanks

Fonzy