Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Exercise Motivation & Enjoyment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey everyone I am going to be starting this program today and i'm intending to document my experiences. Having a healthy regiment of working out, playing sports, breaking through plateaus is what i'm aiming to achieve from using this program. Ideal results would be to have 3 percent body fat, be able to run a mile in 9 minutes and get those abs i've wanted. I've been in sports my whole life, from Boxing to Soccer. More recently i've been doing a lot of weightlifting. Being able to re-instill these habits in my life especially when my career becomes busy would be awesome and is what i'm trying to achieve.
A bit of information I would like to write down about myself as I start journey is that i'm 5,10 and 205 lbs. I will get some more information for example, body fat percentage, cardio vascular statistics etc as time goes on. I'm going to keep you guys posted on my results. Looking forward to great changes this new year!Smile

Thanks

Fonzy
Wow this sub is fucking amazing. 4G is so damn powerful. Even though i've just listened to this program overnight for nine hours I already feel a dramatic difference and I know it's just the beginning. Maybe it's the excitement from just finishing exams, or a combination of both. From the time I woke up till now i've accomplished so much. Been tapping all morning releasing negativity from feelings and flipping them to positives. Something interesting i've noticed is that when I was walking my dog I was much more energetic then before, I looked forward to walking the long way, as I was in my neighborhood ideas to exercise came to my mind. For example jogging on the street playing soccer in the nearby field etc. I'm actually motivated and looking forward to all I can accomplish during this break wether it's work, going to the gym, spending time with loved ones, organizing my possessions, send out applications, et cetra. Sweet.

Thanks

Fonzy
Cool! I'll have to give it a try after sm3
(12-17-2013, 05:18 PM)stratos Wrote: [ -> ]Cool! I'll have to give it a try after sm3

just saying with weight lifting if you consider one day at least yoga or Pilates ... it helps you immensely. Mixing up with swimming or calisthenics can take it "that level". Best of luck. Big Grin
(12-17-2013, 05:38 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2013, 05:18 PM)stratos Wrote: [ -> ]Cool! I'll have to give it a try after sm3

just saying with weight lifting if you consider one day at least yoga or Pilates ... it helps you immensely. Mixing up with swimming or calisthenics can take it "that level". Best of luck. Big Grin

Have to agree with this, yoga/pilates is excellent for weight lifting cause it helps balance/stretch the muscles as well as improving posture. Also helps you chill out I really enjoyed doing it.
Appreciate the tips guys, it's cool to know that some men on the forum know about yoga/pilates haha i'm open to trying it.

Day 4

The changes are becoming more noticeable as each day passes. I went to the gym today and did my regular work out. Felt good to get back to building my body again. I've been quite busy the past few days but i've noticed that i've certainly been more active. At work or anywhere else I go I take the stairs, i'm actively looking for ways that I would consider to be exercise. I'm on my feet a lot more and feel good doing so. This morning I got up and noticed that mentally i'm more in touch with how my body feels. I catch myself picturing my body as lean and images of people with great bodies really resonate with me. My attitude towards this area of my life at the moment feels really fun. Motivation in general has improved and rarely waivers. Walk my dog a lot more, a nice feeling of euphoria overcomes me when I think about this topic. I'm going to post on my physical results soon.

Thanks

Fonzy
I like the idea of combining it with weights.

I do heavy weights but also have on my days off doing feldenkrais to keep loose, help soreness and improve my movement. I didn't realize how much of a difference it makes until recently I slacked off on feldenkrais and didn't do it for a bit and have been much tighter and haven't been lifting as effectively.

Did 1 session last night and it made a big difference in soreness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feldenkrais_Method

I can freely combine this with weights as it is gentle, not sure the same could be done with pilates or yoga as they are more physical.

-Ben
Thanks for reporting and looking forward to seeing your results. The abs goal and 9 minute mile goal shouldn't be too bad. However, 3% body fat is probably too crazy.
[Image: body-fat-percentage-men.jpg]
Appreciate the yoga, pilates, feldenkrais, calisthetics, swimming and the pics! 3-7 percent is ok for me. Feels like my subconscious is putting me in the situation of finding more reasons to be active when I'm the happiest. It's a great state to be in.

Day 7

Been quite busy during these holidays especially with work, applying to my careers in my field and just doing overall research. But wow the breakthroughs keep on occuring as days go by. I met a couple friends with good attitudes and the relationship is a very positive one. Wise, active, egoless, well rounded and motivated people I feel glad associating myself with. They are from different age groups but are young at heart and have abundance in their lives. Today I had my first "two a day" in a long while and it felt great! I had to make up for a day i didn't reach the gym. It honestly feels great to be exercising working out and building my body . Each workout is better than my last... At work my natural state is being on my feet doing as much as I can rather than sitting behind the desk. I walk around and see as well as feel my torso having right pack abs and a toned upper body. I walk around feeling big. My family even feels motivated by me and my regiment. The changes have all occurred from me breaking down resistance and getting support from the people in my life so I'm grateful for that. I know that this godly physique I'm going to create is going to match my godly lifestyle Wink.

Thanks

Fonzy
You are improving rapidly .. happy for you Fonzy Wink
Day 9

I've been really pushing myself to make it to the gym as it is the holiday season. The other way of getting more exercise i've noticed is when i'm having sex with my girlfriend. Lifting, using my stamina, my back, lower body are just a few subtle actions I noticed helping me get a work out. At my job i've been able to develop a habit going to the gym during my lunch break as it is near by. At the moment i've lost 3 pounds. I haven't actually been portioning over this period of time but I do feel more inclined to eat till i'm content. My body fat percentage is currently at 28 so i'm going to keep working at. My dreams have all included the picture of myself being very active. Every morning I wake up feeling ready to get my day started, on any amount of sleep, it feels natural to get up and exercise. I am very happy with the results so far.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks

Fonzy
Day 12

The moment where anything preventing you from your goal is ignored and your mind goes along with what the subliminal is telling you to do. This is a breakthrough. I would like to hear from all the members that have used a single stage 4G sub. Motivation is exactly what “Improve your Grades and Study Habits” needed. I am currently getting done three times more in one day then I was doing in the past. Just based on this factor alone. I have chosen to commit these next three months to improving my physical health but with the resistance I am removing at the same time I am actively pursuing many unconventionally fun ways to exercise.

At first I wasn’t sure what to expect from a sub like this as I had a thought that the affects would be “deep rooted” instead of blatantly noticeable. Of course I wanted to notice the changes as much as possible. Now whenever I tap on anything that I feel preventing me from moving forward I feel a surge of motivation. Personally the past 24 hours has instilled a feeling that you get from watching a motivational video. Instead of the feeling going away after a few minutes it gets stronger and stronger. The motivational feeling is also directed toward other things I focus on like my future career, goals for the upcoming semester etc.

For the exercise portion of the program I am working out twice a day a total of 3 hours a day. Once at work, the weightlifting portion of the day and once during my leisure time which would include cardio, stretching etc. Fitness is very important to me as it is going to affect my choices in the future. My parents notice the amount of work I’ve been doing everyday even while I have a cold. I get them to work out as much as possible too. The rest of the time I am constantly on my feet walking the dog, taking the stairs, cleaning/ organizing the house (boxing day was a lot of walking). I am strongly motivated to move to the next task.

When it comes to my business I am more inclined to meet customers at a reasonably distance but I keep a balance as I am not putting that as a top priority. It’s so good walking around seeing the changes in my body.

It feels like everything happens for a reason, as I initially did trust my intuition in taking the type of sub. I am aiming for 90 minutes of running at a high pace by the end of the 96 days and have my 3-7% body fat. I feel like I’m going to be able to take this energy for years to come and so far there has been a great synergy between all the subs I’ve used up till now.

I believe I’ve been exposed to the sub for 16+ hours a day as I want to get as much out of it as possible. Btw I saw a very great and inspirational movie the other day “The Wolf of Wall Street”. I recommend all men to go check it out.

Another update, I just rediscovered my passion for a lot more and new goals in my life. For a long time I felt I had everything, but there is always more. Natural instinct is to go after it. I remember this if I ever need motivation. No lie to you after I had this realization business picked up. I feel so free at the moment I can go for a intense work out whenever I want and receive absolute joy from it.

Thanks

Fonzy
I'm currently on Day 69 of Attract Positive Energy 4G.

I seem to have had a few bouts of possible resistance to it.

Day 1-5: Didn't see much / everything was rather normal.
Day 6-9: Restlessness, Waking-up Several Times at Night, etc. (* Possible Resistance)
Day 10-13: Smooth Sailing. Didn't notice much.
Day 14-16: People being unusually angry around me (* Manifestation of Resistance?)
Day 17-48: Nothing noticeable / eventful
Day 49-54: Close friends being extremely angry around me (* Manifestations of Resistance?)
Day 55-62: Really wanting to stop APE 4G and start on something else (* Possible Resistance)
Day 63-64: Suddenly Noticed that I have less 'Negative Self-talk' than normal.
Day 65-69 (Now): Fight at Christmas. Dad being abusive. Flatmate being Paranoid. Some Friends being on-edge, 'hair-trigger angry'. (* Manifestations of Resistance?)

I'm not 100% certain of the subs effectiveness as of yet (for me, personally)

I'll be trying a few more single-stage 4Gs in the next 6 months, so I'll get a better idea about Resistance, how effective the subs are for me / on me, etc.
On further reflection,

I am feeling more positive in general, and despite all the recent chaos around me, I seem to be staying calm without too much effort.

I am sure that my subconscious is accepting the suggestions.

I was doubting that I could be influenced by subliminals. But on Day 63 I noticed my Negative Self-talk was less.

I think that 'Attract Positive Energy 4G' is more of a passive sub (i.e. It isn't designed to have clear, obvious manifested goals). I'm sure that being more positive will help me in subtle ways.

Also, I read your Journal for 'AYP Submissive Sexual Lover', and I'm glad at least one person completed a AYP sub and wrote details about it.

I'm serious considering taking the chance (for up to 8 months - Shannon recommend this as the maximum, if she hasn't manifested sooner) on an AYP sub in 2014.

How's your relationship going with your 'submissive sexual lover'? Is it still 'perfect' for your lifestyle, beliefs, schedules, hobbies, goals / dreams, etc?
Pages: 1 2 3