Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is There any way to get my hands on alpha male 4g?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is There any way to get my hands on alpha male 4g? AND Absolute Self Confidence 4G

I would like to use extreme self esteem 4g or something else with it. Like Entrepreneurship,millionaire,or writing.

I don't want it to be THAT intensive for now, I just want to try 1-2 titles I'm interested in for the next 30 days to see if they work.
They work man. Just use whatever you want.
O...K...

Maybe I need to rephrase the question.

"WHERE CAN I BUY/FIND ALPHA MALE AND ABSOLUTE SELF CONFIDENCE IN 4G, FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD, USE, AND PURCHASE? ANYONE KNOW?"

The above person's reply was akin to "Try inhaling man, it's all air, WHOO!"

Can anyone HELP?
Hello,

The current Alpha Male 5.0 set on the store is built in 4g, you'll have to wait for Shannon to reply about ASC 4g.
Maybe you should be more polite when asking questions.
Maybe you should read only the first question, and take into account the change of tone after I got the "water is wet" answer.

Please. Save all "the shoulds" you'll ever say to me and use it to morally judge your cat. I simple asked for something, and If you can't contribute, then you're adding to the "noise", and trying to get your moral high off me as well.

Go away moral vampire! Definitely not "Zen" at all.

Shush! Grown folks are talking!
Ok I can't PM Shannon. Smart on her part. So I'll just post my message here.
Hi, ok I went about this the wrong way, but I am looking for a 4g Alpha male.
and 4g self confidence.

I hope I'm saying this right. I am looking for the versions of self confidence and alpha male that you could listen to at the same time, one after the other, for 30 or so days or more. Is that the previous 4g versions?

I know 5.0 is all the rave right now.

I am looking to run extreme self esteem during the day,
and either 4g self confidence or 4g alpha male at night.
Maybe even everything is possible.

Are any of the 4gs available for sale?

Why would I want to backtrack to 4g? Time constraints. For the reasons listed above. Is this possible?

I tried to ask around in the forums and got some "shaming" and "water is wet" answers.
(11-22-2013, 09:38 AM)Arrownight Wrote: [ -> ]Go away moral vampire! Definitely not "Zen" at all.

Shush! Grown folks are talking!

You need extreme self esteem + alpha male subs. From the writing style, you look like someone who needs some ego balancing.
After 6 months, it might make you a more mature person who is able to ignore replies that maybe don't serve you but which had good intentions.

You know, it's easy to be a hero with a keyboard in your hands.

As for my "Zen" attitude, leave it up on me to decide - I'm here to develop it, not to pretend that I have it.

I like so much this forum and the constructive experiences shared by people that are in continuous development. Hope it will continue as it is.

Best luck Smile
(11-22-2013, 09:56 AM)Arrownight Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I can't PM Shannon. Smart on her part. So I'll just post my message here.
Hi, ok I went about this the wrong way, but I am looking for a 4g Alpha male.
and 4g self confidence.

I hope I'm saying this right. I am looking for the versions of self confidence and alpha male that you could listen to at the same time, one after the other, for 30 or so days or more. Is that the previous 4g versions?

I know 5.0 is all the rave right now.

I am looking to run extreme self esteem during the day,
and either 4g self confidence or 4g alpha male at night.
Maybe even everything is possible.

Are any of the 4gs available for sale?

Why would I want to backtrack to 4g? Time constraints. For the reasons listed above. Is this possible?

I tried to ask around in the forums and got some "shaming" and "water is wet" answers.

Alpha Male 5.0 is 4G. You will have to listen to it for 6 months to get the results, 30 days isn't enough for all the stages. I haven't looked at the store recently, but extreme self esteem and everything is possible are both in 4G. The only problem is absolute self confidence is in 5G. Listening to Alpha Male should have a similar result in the way of confidence so wouldn't need it. If you really wanted to run it, it would have to be before or after all the others. Also listening to more than 2 at once will greatly reduce the impact they have and may take longer for effects to be seen.
Well, maybe I can help.
I got ASC 4G some time ago. Since it was free, if it's ok with Shannon, I can send it to you.

Either way, we'll have to wait for Shannon to reply.

About AM, the previous AM before 5.0 was AM 2011, if memory serves me right. And again, if I'm not forgetting anything, it was 3G. So, if you want the 4G of it, then 5.0 is the one to get.

If your plan is to use extreme self-esteem during the day and either ASC or AM at night, you will have to pick ASC, since AM requires, at least at the first 4 stages to be used solo.
Hey Arrownight,
You're new at the forum, and you are welcome here but you are expected to show respect to the members, so cool it a bit and talk to them like a normal human being.

If you send me an email to the store email I will look into it for you, the email will remind me when I check the emails. ASC 4g should be doable for now, as for Alpha 2011 i'd have to ask Shannon or Andrew.

There is also a limit on the amount of programs you can use at once. http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-ma...ed-at-once

But from my own experience and the experience of others, Alpha Male 5.0 deals with both confidence and self-esteem and both will increase alot from it.

-Ben
Shannon, in this case, is a man.

I don't mind if you get ASC 4G from someone who has it, since it's free. AM is in 4G already, but you'll need to get it soon because when I release Version 6 it will be in 5G and Version 5 is going bye bye.

You cannot use AM for just 30 days. It's 30 days per stage, and you need to run all six stages if you run any at all. The design requires it. If you're just trying to figure out if these work for you, don't use a six stage set until after you've determined that.
Thanks Shannon and Lkawakita. Those are the answers I'm looking for. Your help is much appreciated. I look forward to the links if you still wish to provide them.

I just picked up everything is possible and I am using it with extreme self esteem starting today.

Quote:After 6 months, it might make you a more mature person who is able to ignore replies that maybe don't serve you but which had good intentions.

You know, it's easy to be a hero with a keyboard in your hands.

I'm sure you feel all that is necessary, but what part of being a mature person is it to say "You know, it's easy to be a hero with a keyboard in your hands." Why didn't you simply ignore me?

It seems the "prescriber" sounds like the "presribeee". None of what you have typed at either interval had any relevance on accomplishing the goals of the conversation. It's like if I omit your contributions to the thread, It simply functions and reads better. Sorry, this keyboard is awful powerful and I do sometimes get heroey.

Arrownight, Away!Tongue
If you read this forum in depth, you we'll see that it's very clean, supportive, with fabulous experiences shared. Replies in caps lock or "Sush! Go away" are not encouraged.

I apologize for judging you - I'm not Zen Big Grin. In the same time, from the way you asked, you looked like someone who is entitled to receive an advice and everyone should comply.

I will give you an advice - I asked a particular question on this section as well. To be sure I will receive a good advice, I mentioned that I expect only Shannon to reply which it happened. Maybe you could have the same approach for future inquires - like mentioning only experienced users of subs to reply with in depths answers or smth similar.

Anyway, peace Smile If you stick with the subs as Shannon suggests you will have what you're looking for.

*** Shannon mentioned AM is to be used 30 days per stage. Maybe he was tired when writing the reply, but I think it's 32 days according to his instructions.
Pages: 1 2