Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Weight Loss Version 6.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Started the new version 6.0 on Sunday (10/13) and am going to post a log here of my weight loss journey. I will at a minimum post every weekend, but will do my best to update even more than that. I was very sporadic on the last one.

As always, you can see my food journal here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/craazyman1

Also, here is the running total of weight lost:

[Image: 51821732.png]
You have only lost 7 pounds so far since starting version 5? You keep talking about losing weight but I never see this change. How can you have only lost 7 pounds so far?
I was wondering that myself, I just figured that you weren't updating it or maybe the counter just wasn't working.
I am at a grand total of 10lbs lost as of Sunday 10/20. It does appear the recent version is working as I went from 7.5lbs lost to 10lbs lost over the last week. I have noticed that most of my hunger during the day is gone. The only problem is, around 1 or 2am I tend to get extremely hungry before bed.
Awesome man, good to hear.

Strange the hunger at night, I get that too. I used to have vita wheats and cheese but now if it happens I just tend to have a piece of fruit. Probably better to have nothing but I find as soon as I have that fruit the hunger goes away where before I was eating alot more.

I've managed to solve alot of my other emotional eating, but the night hunger just comes back. I have no idea why.

Anyway, hopefully it keeps working for you. From what you said in an earlier post you are probably in the best shape now than in years. Smile

-Ben
(10-21-2013, 08:09 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome man, good to hear.

Strange the hunger at night, I get that too. I used to have vita wheats and cheese but now if it happens I just tend to have a piece of fruit. Probably better to have nothing but I find as soon as I have that fruit the hunger goes away where before I was eating alot more.

I've managed to solve alot of my other emotional eating, but the night hunger just comes back. I have no idea why.

Anyway, hopefully it keeps working for you. From what you said in an earlier post you are probably in the best shape now than in years. Smile

-Ben

Hey Ben,

Thanks for continuing to check in on me! I am feeling great -- lots of energy. I did successfully avert late night hunger last night by just taking a whey protein and water shake. I have found my eating patterns shift a bit recently so that I eat within 30 minutes of waking up but am not hungry at all during the day until dinner. I think over time my body clock will get some sort of rhythm and normalize.
That's cool, it's an area i've focused on alot in my life so it's good to see you succeeding. I know what it can be like.

Not being hungry after eating breakfast until dinner sounds good. Hard for me to imagine it. Though I eat alot less than I used to.

-Ben
How's it going for you man? Been around a month, curious to hear your progress.

-Ben