Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Weight Loss 5g v6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My weight tends to vary by 3 pounds depending on whether I had just eaten a meal and what not, so it may take a few weeks to determine whether this is actually working.

End of Week 1: No significant change detected in weight. Have noticed that I don't get a full nights of rest anymore, this is my first 5g program, looks like I need to sleep more.

End of Week 2: Stable weight has dropped by 2 pounds, still can't be sure but starting to look like it works.
Net Change = -2lbs

And now we're gonna have to wait another 7 days for me to update this.
Depending on the person, this program may have to deal with certain issues before weight loss begins. Most people start losing weight in 1-2 weeks.

Also, it's recommended that weigh in be done in the morning, before eating and after voiding your bowels, while you are naked, at the same time on the same day each week. That will give you your stable weight without interference from food or drink.
Middle of Week 3: My decisions are changing. I buy less junk food now. Also I bought an artificial smoothie at a store, normally I don't taste the artificialness but now it stands out to me like a sore thumb so I threw it away. I also bought a milkshake, drank half of it, decided it's not worth the calories, and threw that away too. Also I was unable to eat my usual ridiculous amount at an all you can eat.
Net Change = -2 lbs
End of Week 3: No weight loss compared to End of Week 2.

Due to Shannon's recommendation that weigh in be done in the morning, I'm going to switch my weigh ins to the beginning of the week, in the morning.

Beginning of Week 4: 1 pound lower than end of week 3, but that is an expected outcome regardless of subs.
Net Change = -2 lbs
Beginning of Week 5: Gained 5 lbs, most likely due to going on vacation and having a feast.
Net Change = +2 lbs

2 days later: Lost 2 of those pounds that I went over with
Net Change = -1lbs
Turbulence from attempts at resistance? You sound like you're doing what one of my testers did at first.
Beginning of Week 6: No changes from last report
Net Change = -1 lbs

Starting to get frustrated with this sub. I know that I can lose 10 lbs using conscious will power instead of subs. I've been running the sub for over 5 weeks now and have nothing to show for it. 1 lb is within the realm of coincidence.
I would like you to understand two things.

First, the program is designed to clear out two areas that are frequently guilty of contributing to weight gain, and they may or may not be required to be dealt with, or significantly completed, before you begin losing weight. That's half of why it's designed to be used in blocks of six months at a time.

Second, you are not going to do nothing and achieve the program goals unless you have not much weight to lose. Once you allow the program to work and start cooperating, it will shift your eating patterns, the amount you eat, etc. but it will also shift other things as well, including metabolism, activity level, point of view, desires, etc.

I'm saying this because if your reasons for being overweight are based heavily in certain directions, it may take longer to get past those issues and start losing. Part of the process is healing your reasons for being overweight, and that cannot be done faster than you are ready for. For some it is fast, and for others the initial clearing stages take more time. By your response so far I would say you're almost certainly resisting the program either because you are taking it as being told what to do, and you hate being told what to do, or something it's trying to heal is something you need to deal with slowly right now.

Also, don't think you are going to do nothing and the program will magically make everything happen. The program motivates you, once you accept and cooperate with it, to do everything necessary to achieve the goal. Being active, etc. If you can lose 10 pounds in 5 weeks doing something else, ask yourself, "Why aren't I cooperating with the program?" Perhaps you'll find that sticking point releases faster if you consciously understand and consider it.

If you find yourself wanting to work out, don't stop yourself because of preconceived notions that "the program should be doing this, not me". The program is guiding you to do what is necessary.

In any case, keep going.
The program was never truly meant for me, I meant to give it to someone else to use, someone who needs it and was just hoping to test it out for myself first to see how it works.

Clearly, I am ineligible for a refund unless if I use for 6 months and don't lose the weight. However, me losing the weight is inevitable, within 6 months I will be skinny with or without the program.

In any case, I have 4 questions:

1. If I give my copy to someone else and then delete my own, copy protection will not be triggered, correct?

2. Assuming the answer to #1 is that copy protection is not triggered, do I need to inform the person receiving the sub that it has been paid for, or them simply not knowing will be okay.

3. If it's allowed for me to give it to another person and they use it for 6 months with no results, am I eligible for the refund?

4. Let's say I used it for 6 months and did get results, am I allowed to give my copy to someone else and delete my own, or would I need to purchase another copy for the other person?

Thank you ahead of time for the help
Quote:The program was never truly meant for me, I meant to give it to someone else to use, someone who needs it and was just hoping to test it out for myself first to see how it works.

In your case, there are issues that need to be dissolved or healed. It will take significant time for some such people, and as I said, that's why six months is the specified time of use.

Quote:Clearly, I am ineligible for a refund unless if I use for 6 months and don't lose the weight. However, me losing the weight is inevitable, within 6 months I will be skinny with or without the program.

It would seem, then, that regardless of what happens, you will not attribute it to the program if you lose any weight. If you don't, as you have not so far, however, we can see the program affecting you through your resistance. Resistance requires something to resist.

Quote:In any case, I have 4 questions:

1. If I give my copy to someone else and then delete my own, copy protection will not be triggered, correct?

Correct. Delete all copies in your possession after giving the person a copy, and you'll be fine.

Quote:2. Assuming the answer to #1 is that copy protection is not triggered, do I need to inform the person receiving the sub that it has been paid for, or them simply not knowing will be okay.

Inform them that it has been paid for, and that you have deleted all copies in your possession.

Quote:3. If it's allowed for me to give it to another person and they use it for 6 months with no results, am I eligible for the refund?

No. Only the person purchasing it is eligible, and only if they themselves use it according to the directions.

Quote:4. Let's say I used it for 6 months and did get results, am I allowed to give my copy to someone else and delete my own, or would I need to purchase another copy for the other person?

If you get value from it, and then give it away, even if you delete all copies, is someone benefiting from my work without me being recompensed? If the answer is yes, it will trigger the anti-piracy scripting. In this case, the answer is yes.

Each copy that is benefited from by a different person must be paid for separately, with the exception of if they are exposed as a consequence of your own private use.