Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC and attracting married women
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey guys
i'm using ASC for about 24 days
and most things are going freaking awesome!

but married women every where i go are drawn to me even when she is with her husband!
i don't want that and don't like that.
feel ASC is activating something like PSE within myself
have to do something with aura . . .
of course if they where happy they didn't give me F me eyes
butt (sorry my bad) but that doesn't give me the right to seduce them without there knowledge.
feel free to share your experience with me

and another odd and cool thing is people generally are attracted to me in about seconds.especially girls
like i'm in taxi and passing her by the whole time she saw me was about 2 seconds but that was enough for her to be attracted.
at moments like this i feel i'm a "attraction radio tower"

Shannon i really appreciate if you explain this concepts
WOW. Nice! REsults r results. ahahaha
Quote:Hey guys
i'm using ASC for about 24 days
and most things are going freaking awesome!

Love to hear it!

Quote:but married women every where i go are drawn to me even when she is with her husband!
i don't want that and don't like that.
feel ASC is activating something like PSE within myself
have to do something with aura . . .
of course if they where happy they didn't give me F me eyes
butt (sorry my bad) but that doesn't give me the right to seduce them without there knowledge.
feel free to share your experience with me

I have noticed this phenomenon also. I believe it happens because a married woman is married, and therefore has a stable relationship, but biologically is being pushed to always mate with the best possible male she can find. The result is that she becomes restless and when she encounters a male who shows qualities of the type of man her genes are telling her to mate with (such as youth and genuine confidence), she begins responding by doing what she can to attract his attention and interest.

If she is consciously aware of it, and does not want to respond that way, she will typically do a variety of interesting things to stop herself. For instance, one of my favorite bar tenders responds to me every time she sees me, so every time I show up, she hides in the kitchen to stop herself from doing something she might regret, because she's taken.

If she is conscious of her response and willing to do something with you even though she is married, she will subtly invite you to accept responsibility for the activity she wants to engage in, and if you do, she will move ahead with it. Women are almost never willing to accept the responsibility for their sexuality or sexual choices or desires, so if you do not accept the responsibility for them, nothing will happen but perhaps googly eyes. Accept them as a compliment, and let her notice you from afar. Married women are trouble.

Quote:and another odd and cool thing is people generally are attracted to me in about seconds.especially girls
like i'm in taxi and passing her by the whole time she saw me was about 2 seconds but that was enough for her to be attracted.
at moments like this i feel i'm a "attraction radio tower"

Shannon i really appreciate if you explain this concepts

Becoming genuinely confident and expressing it to the right degree will naturally have this effect on women and girls. It's just a fact of life. Enjoy. Smile
(09-30-2013, 09:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Married women are trouble.

indeed.also it's forbidden to have sexual relationship with married women in my culture and you could die because of it so, no Thank you!

Shannon Wrote:For instance, one of my favorite bar tenders responds to me every time she sees me, so every time I show up, she hides in the kitchen to stop herself from doing something she might regret, because she's taken.

what do you order? because i don't drink alcohol too

Shannon Wrote:Becoming genuinely confident and expressing it to the right degree will naturally have this effect on women and girls. It's just a fact of life. Enjoy. Smile

That's the plan!
Married women are women..just like men, they find themselves tempted by someone very attractive...enjoy their attention and make your choices wisely!
Quote:what do you order? because i don't drink alcohol too

I usually drink either tea or water.
(10-01-2013, 01:06 AM)Mojtaba Wrote: [ -> ]indeed.also it's forbidden to have sexual relationship with married women in my culture and you could die because of it so, no Thank you!

God, how can you stand living there??
(10-02-2013, 12:19 AM)stratos Wrote: [ -> ]where..Louisiana? http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/...-cops?lite

Wow, the states is crazy.
(10-01-2013, 07:13 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2013, 01:06 AM)Mojtaba Wrote: [ -> ]indeed.also it's forbidden to have sexual relationship with married women in my culture and you could die because of it so, no Thank you!

God, how can you stand living there??

personally i don't care.i want honest woman/girl and how honest is someone who cheat on her partner?

also i believe every thing you do have energy and if you cheat with someone's wife there is high chance that happens to your own wife
whether like it or not

(10-02-2013, 12:19 AM)stratos Wrote: [ -> ]where..Louisiana? http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/...-cops?lite

who said i live in US? Wink
i'm from Iran
(10-03-2013, 02:33 AM)Mojtaba Wrote: [ -> ]personally i don't care.i want honest woman/girl and how honest is someone who cheat on her partner?

also i believe every thing you do have energy and if you cheat with someone's wife there is high chance that happens to your own wife
whether like it or not

I see. Whereas I believe that human beings are animals and promiscuity is just part of our behavior. Monogamy is unnatural, in my eyes, and I have no problems with women or men sleeping around, so long as they don't try to hide it. Though, to be fair, it should be expected even if both parties agree to be "faithful" imo. It's just not our nature.
How do you know it is unnatural to be monogamous?
(10-03-2013, 05:39 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know it is unnatural to be monogamous?

Sargemaximus, at this very point in time I feel the same way like you do and it was the complete opposite till about 2-3 years ago.

Having contact with three married women simultaneously at this very moment in time that are into me but I am not going to do anything about it because I don't want that shit on my conscience and I don't want to be in their husbands shoes a few years down the line even though I would do all three of them together to be honest!

If was in my teens I would have probably gone for it without even thinking about the consequences but I know for a fact that what goes around comes around. I could write a book about that HAHA. Funny how life has a way of teaching you stuff when you least expect it.
/\ Yeah, I get what you mean. Course you could make sure to be careful. Though the states is probably worse for that, what with all the guns and all, so I can understand why you wouldn't take the risk.

(10-03-2013, 05:39 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know it is unnatural to be monogamous?

Check the divorce rates, that and, as we see with the OP's results, even if women are married, they still lust after other guys. If we were monogamous by nature, we might be a bit more like monogamous swans, but we aren't. I agree with Shannon though, if a woman sees a man she is attracted to, and if things permit it, she will try to mate with him. It's simple biology.
Pages: 1 2 3 4