Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My Alpha male journey with OF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So I finally found the rite speakers http://store.x-mini.com/product.aspx?id=...5ab24b65d8

a bit expensive but better than 1.1 version as that was cracking up.

I tested the audio and it didn't crack up. The volume was 100% so I guess this is good to go with 60hz-20khz (stereo)

I don't have masked versions so don't know how to set the volume for silent tracks although I followed the instructions and played a song with medium volume not even medium but little low and yet comfortable and then I notched it a little down for ultrasonic tracks. I couldn't hear a thing but when close to speakers I can hear the buzz so I know its on. I played it on loop all night long (the first track) This is gonna go for 32 days.

Should I increase the volume or this is good? I'm concerned if I increase it then it might damage my ear drums and if its too low, it might not benefit me but I suppose this is the rite volume. Its about 40% on ipod.

Also does it matter if I sleep on side and the speakers are on the floor not to far away from each other?

And if I'm listening to a song or watching movie on the same speakers. Should I increase the volume of subliminal track? Same goes for if I'm little far away like 20 feet (in the bathroom)

So I listened to Alpha male track now its time for Over coming fear Big Grin

Day 1 - 13-14 august

wish me luck
Increase the volume to 80percent. I suggest you keep the speakers on a higher landing, on either side of your bed would be ideal. You can watch a movie at the same time just make sure the volume of the sub is louder than the movie.

Good luck

Thanks

Fonzy
In the manual he suggests less than 50% so how can it be 80%? It is too high

There is nothing to hold speakers on higher landing, the bed is only 2feets above the ground, does it really make a difference?

How can I determine whether the volume of the subs are higher or not than the movie because I can't hear subs and subs are recommended at a lower volume. Some movies require high volume as the audio is dim for e.g. 112% on vlc, so u mean I should have my subs on 113% that would be too high in my opinion.

At the moment I'm keeping it 40% when I"m sleeping and 56% on vlc when watching a movie
Headphones can be used at that volume with a masked track, with speakers u can listen to the volume you are comfortable with.

Thanks

Fonzy
I can't listen to ultrasonic so don't know which volume to use. Don't have masked tracks and don't wanna use them either.

I'm just using 60% so its not that high or low, on ipod I use 40% as shannon suggested.

I can feel the vibrations of it going in my mind even from distance so that's a good thing? When I get near speakers then I hear that something is playing Smile

so far 3 days. Haven't experienced any changes.

btw should I expect any kind of changes or just let it happen and see what it manifests? Or do I need to have a goal that it needs to manifest these traits and watch out for those?
(08-16-2013, 01:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]http://subliminal-shop.com/faq/?account=...e&id=89757

That contains even less info than the manual. As I said volumes are suggested as less then 50% so that's what I do when listening to it when sleeping. When awake its 66%, something in that range. When far away then its 110%

I guess these are okay?

My body is getting more relaxed when listening to OF not so much when listening to Alpha man
I'm having weird dreams. Had a dream within a dream.

Also a lot of resistance as a form of fear is showing up, when I go to the toilet in the middle of the night, I'm kinda scared, don't know why. Even now when I woke up in the dark, got little scared for a while.

Thoughts like shannon must have put something to scare us rather than help us came but then I was like why would he do that?

Girls are giving me IOI's but that happened before too.
My family visited me for a 2 days. What I noticed was the mechanicalness the way we talk. It was like we were all on auto-pilot, saying the same stuff. When I became aware of it I stopped responding that way, didn't have any fights with them.

Had an argument with a cashier but I probably would have the same argument even without the subs as I felt she screwed up. The argument lasted for 1-2 minutes and after that I brushed it off and forgot about it.

When my family left, that night (which was yesterday) I felt very negatively, haven't felt like this for a long time. All kinds of negative thoughts and feelings creeping in. Now I've calmed down.
Hey man. I'm also using AM 5.0 and started almost the same as you. I also haven't experience much changes. It's probably because we are still on Stage 1. Wish us luck!
@adventurousman , You might feel like you were always this way but you will see changes.
Those arguments is clear evidence that you are trying to make your own way in this world. Changes of an alpha male.

Thanks

Fonzy
(08-26-2013, 09:40 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]Those arguments is clear evidence that you are trying to make your own way in this world. Changes of an alpha male.

Thanks

Fonzy

What pissed me off was that she said row 1 (in cinema hall) is free and then she gave us tickets for row 11 and then she says I meant row 1 from the lower side. I said then its not row 1 is it? Its row 11 and if I was alone I wouldn't even bother but my family was with me and they were visiting only for a day and wanted to watch that movie, if we missed it then they wouldn't get a chance to watch it.

In the end I got what I wanted even though the cinema hall was packed Smile
(08-26-2013, 09:35 PM)Astrack Wrote: [ -> ]@adventurousman , You might feel like you were always this way but you will see changes.

I hope so, I'm looking forward to positive changes
Pages: 1 2 3 4