Subliminal Talk

Full Version: little brother needs advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My little brother (15 years) asks me (19 years) sometimes for advice. This time he told me that deep inside he has a fear that people dont gonna find him important, 'cool`, popular,... enough and that they gonna leave him alone.

He has a really great fear of being alone (but he has friends) Thats why he wants to be popular and to become the person to whom people give the most attention. Thats his way of being sure hes not going to be alone.

Many girls give him attention but he dont always know what to talk about
with them, on MSN and Facebook he has more self-confidence and knows more what to talk about. Now he wants to make a group of self-chosen friends of which hes going to be the leader. So i conclude that he wants to be the opposite of what he doesnt wants to be.

I would suggest him AM but hes only 15 years old and you have to be 18 years old. So what do you suggest people? I would like to hear your responses.

P.S: ASC is great! Big Grin
(08-10-2013, 11:05 AM)matthias10000 Wrote: [ -> ]My little brother (15 years) asks me (19 years) sometimes for advice. This time he told me that deep inside he has a fear that people dont gonna find him important, 'cool`, popular,... enough and that they gonna leave him alone.

He has a really great fear of being alone (but he has friends) Thats why he wants to be popular and to become the person to whom people give the most attention. Thats his way of being sure hes not going to be alone.

with them, on MSN and Facebook he has more self-confidence and knows more what to talk about. Now he wants to make a group of self-chosen friends of which hes going to be the leader. So i conclude that he wants to be the opposite of what he doesnt wants to be.

I would suggest him AM but hes only 15 years old and you have to be 18 years old. So what do you suggest people? I would like to hear your responses.

OGSF 4G + ASC 4G with at least 100 days of usage should do the trick Big Grin

Edo
(08-10-2013, 07:19 PM)Edo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2013, 11:05 AM)matthias10000 Wrote: [ -> ]My little brother (15 years) asks me (19 years) sometimes for advice. This time he told me that deep inside he has a fear that people dont gonna find him important, 'cool`, popular,... enough and that they gonna leave him alone.

Edo
In my opinion...
Start of with ASC and maybe the self esteem sub for some months
and then, replace/switch to OGSF.

Does he currently use/know any subs, by the way?
(08-11-2013, 07:06 AM)Elusive Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2013, 07:19 PM)Edo Wrote: [ -> ]

Edo
In my opinion...
Start of with ASC and maybe the self esteem sub for some months
and then, replace/switch to OGSF.

Does he currently use/know any subs, by the way?

I have told him about subs and that they worked well for me
and to be honest he is VERY EXCITED about them and he
cant wait to try them... (and no he doesnt use any subs).
Maybe Deep Gratitude and Appreciation, or just get him going on ASC. Haha that will be very useful for him. You could even make it a an experience by doing something with him and have it playing on ultrasonic, then see how much a difference the affects have made when you're done.Smile The beauty of 5g programs.

Thanks

Fonzy
ASC, definitely. I see why it's being recommended that he do OGSF, but that might be a little bit dangerous at 15... Overcoming fear, sure. Guilt and shame, however, can be useful at those ages for keeping kids safe from their own inexperience and unwise decisions. Tread carefully with that.
Yeah. OGSF felt a bit excessive to me too. Not just because of age either... His problems seem to be partly fear for fear alone, but mostly seem centered on his own self worth. ASC should bust that right open all by itself. If not, ESE should finish off the leavings. OF, but not OGSF, might be useful to run alongside as a companion/secondary.

Even as an adult, SOME sense of guilt and shame can still be useful to a person as long as it's not excessive, and he definitely doesn't seem to have excessive guilt or shame. Mostly just poor self worth... I can see how the two can easily get conflated and appear to be the other, but they're really distinctly different problems. Poor self worth often LEADS to excessive guilt and or shame, as one gets older and the problem isn't addressed.
ASC would be a good one in my opinion. But you might as well ask him what he wants to achieve. Is it just to know what to talk about or is it getting rid of his fears of being alone ? Or does he want to be even more attractive to women ? What's his goal or end result he's desiring ?
(08-14-2013, 02:00 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]ASC would be a good one in my opinion. But you might as well ask him what he wants to achieve. Is it just to know what to talk about or is it getting rid of his fears of being alone ? Or does he want to be even more attractive to women ? What's his goal or end result he's desiring ?

Its very simple : he wants to be more popular cause thats the opposite of being alone. And all the problems that are standing in his way of becoming popular (to know what to talk about, being better with women,making an own group of friends,...) he wants to get rid of.
And as you all have concluded its just a lack of self- confidence and self-worth that holds him of his goals.
So thats gonna be Extreme Self Esteem 3G + ASC Wink
ASC sounds right for him but self esteem subs or Deep Appreciation and Gratitude will make him friends with everyone. One for leadership the other for fitting in.

Thanks

Fonzy