Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Cannot download subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there!

Thank you, first of all, to everybody at Indigo Mind Labs for the wonderful experience of the Ridiculous Sale !

There seems to be an issue with downloading what I purchased. Instead of beginning a download, when I click on any of the provided links, I see an error page along the lines of

<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
[...]
</Error>

The number of remaining downloads does decrease, though. Could you please let me know what I can do to download them properly?

Thanks
I have thesame problem! Please help
It seems to work fine now. Thanks for such a quick service!
I'm guessing there is higher than normal demand based on the awesome sale going on.
Hmm..I seem to be encountering a different problem. I purchased a few products with Amazon checkout but I have yet to receive the email with the download links. I did receive the email from amazon with the confirmation of payment.
We discovered that some of the programs had spaces in the titles, which cannot be understood by the servers. That was preventing them from being downloaded, but we have that fixed.

With Amazon Checkout, it's an issue of them sometimes lagging in processing the order, as I understand it. I may be wrong, but please send a request to our e-mail support and we will get it taken care of asap.

Thanks for your patience guys!
Hi guys,
I've spent the last few hours answering emails and fixing the links I become aware of. As Shannon said simply send the store an email and I will deal with it for you.

Andrew was also doing the same before he went to bed (we have different timezones that have overlapped nicely for the sale).

I'll be around working on stuff and sending the programs I can to people if i'm unable to fix the links for now.

-Ben
Much appreciated, Ben.

- Shannon, who never sleeps.
All good Smile Hope you get some sleep after the sale.

Done everything I can up until now, going to see some friends to relax after working all day on the sale and my own stuff.

-Ben