Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Success 4G or Ultra Motivation 4G?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which of these 2 programs should I use to benefit my internet business? I want to be motivated to spend more time to work, and to work harder in order to make more money and grow my business.

The results I'm looking for seem more likely to come from UM 4G, but there really isn't any reviews/testimonials on it and it seems like everyone is using US 4G. Can I get everyone's opinion on which one would be better for me?
as far as i know, ultra success makes you successful in the direction you consciously focus on. so, while using ultra sucess, if you focus on motivation and growing our businesss, you will be successful in both.

on the other hand, ultra motivation will give only motivation.

those 2 subs also compliment each other so you can use both of them at the same time too, 8 hours each, if you have the energy and time to do that.

if i had to pick one, i would pick ultra success. just my opinion.
If you are just looking for the motivation to work consistently, I used ultra motivation myself and I was the most motivated i've ever been. I was spending like 8-10 hours a day on my business and was actually enjoying it. And I was getting so much more done than I usually do. Not sure ultra success will really give the motivation if you don't have it.

I'd say it would help you get more success if you're already motivated. But I can only speak for ultra motivation since it is the one I have used myself.

-Ben
(07-30-2013, 10:49 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]If you are just looking for the motivation to work consistently, I used ultra motivation myself and I was the most motivated i've ever been. I was spending like 8-10 hours a day on my business and was actually enjoying it. And I was getting so much more done than I usually do. Not sure ultra success will really give the motivation if you don't have it.

I'd say it would help you get more success if you're already motivated. But I can only speak for ultra motivation since it is the one I have used myself.

-Ben

Nice, thanks for sharing.
(07-30-2013, 10:49 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure ultra success will really give the motivation if you don't have it.
-Ben

Shannon, if you can comment on how to use ultra success for maximum benefit, that would be great because i am also planning to use that sub in the future.
all i know is that it makes your successful in whatever you focus on. some explanation would clear that up.
I used Ultra Success not Ultra Motivation.US for me caused more motivation
and focusing on the important things.There's also the manifestation aspect of it in the 4G that is beautiful.

It causes you to make the choices that lead to more success.I really love that one.
(08-02-2013, 08:08 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2013, 10:49 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure ultra success will really give the motivation if you don't have it.
-Ben

Shannon, if you can comment on how to use ultra success for maximum benefit, that would be great because i am also planning to use that sub in the future.
all i know is that it makes your successful in whatever you focus on. some explanation would clear that up.
Yeah, I'd be interested to hear what Shannon has to say as well.

(08-03-2013, 08:56 AM)Roy Wrote: [ -> ]I used Ultra Success not Ultra Motivation.US for me caused more motivation
and focusing on the important things.There's also the manifestation aspect of it in the 4G that is beautiful.

It causes you to make the choices that lead to more success.I really love that one.
Awesome, I've decided to use UM first for 2-3 months, I will definitely try US right after.
"Ultra Success!" is a Type B/D hybrid so it should do more than UM which is just Type B, but I think having a high level of motivation will enhance the effects of US 4G!
It's pretty simple. Just... use it. The only way to improve on it is to consciously focus on achieving the things you want to be successful with.
Thanks Roy and Shannon.

I do have one more question....what if i listen to recorded affirmations in the night (while sleeping) and to ultra success in the day? Would that make me successful in the direction of my affirmations?
Sure. Smile I try to make it easy to use my stuff.
Alright!!!
thanks again Shannon.
one more thing.....
the recorded affirmations i will be listening to will be of like 1G technology (lol).....won't that be cancelled out by ultra success's 4G technology? like 5G uses too much energy so that there is no energy left for a 4G or 3G sub. will the subconcious be able to process the recorded affirmations inspite of processing massive bombardment of affirmations from ultra success 4G for 8 hours a day?
bringing this thread up again just in case you missed it Shannon.....
This is odd, I know I answered your question already. Hmmm. Well, one more time then.

Quote:one more thing.....
the recorded affirmations i will be listening to will be of like 1G technology (lol).....won't that be cancelled out by ultra success's 4G technology? like 5G uses too much energy so that there is no energy left for a 4G or 3G sub. will the subconcious be able to process the recorded affirmations inspite of processing massive bombardment of affirmations from ultra success 4G for 8 hours a day?

Recorded affirmations audible are what 1G subliminal technology is based on.

Cancelled out? Only if the two have conflicting scripts.

Your subconscious can process much more input than a 4G is giving you. That's why 5G, even without all the new technologies, is still 9.2 times more data throughput and more powerful.

If you start getting mentally exhausted all the time, though, you'll need to tone it back.
Pages: 1 2