Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Problem with my order. Andrew, Shannon please help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I placed an order yesterday morning and for some reason it is in pending status. My payment completed immediately but I didn't get a download link. My order # is 4386 and my amazon transaction id is 18Z8P3OC96DOP22KHL6FAUBQJEZRTR3HC91

Your help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike
Reno

The quickest way to get a response is to go here:

Contact Us

It will take some time for you to get a response but you will get a response sooner or later.
Thanks for the reply. I already sent a support ticket through that link. I guess I will just wait it out.

Thanks again!

(07-25-2013, 08:20 AM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]Reno

The quickest way to get a response is to go here:

Contact Us

It will take some time for you to get a response but you will get a response sooner or later.
Hi, Reno, I'm sitting here watching Andrew fix some issues that have been causing problems for people lately. I'm sure it won't be long for you. My apologies for your troubles.
Hello Shannon,

Thanks for the reply. As of now my order is still in pending status. Looking forward to receiving the download links.

Thanks again,

Reno

(07-25-2013, 07:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Reno, I'm sitting here watching Andrew fix some issues that have been causing problems for people lately. I'm sure it won't be long for you. My apologies for your troubles.
Hi Shannon,

My name is Brian Fournier.

I placed an order Monday July 22, 2013 (Order #4343, Paypal transaction # 8A839014JV497213J ).

When I was given the download links to my purchase I was unable to successfully download anything, and was given an error.

I tried to download my order via Internet explorer, Mozilla, and google. As a result I have run out of download attempts and have still not successfully received my downloads.

I sent a support request on July 22, 2013, and again Today (Having waited three days).
Sorry for the duplication, I am just waiting with baited breathe to get my downloads.

I hope you can help me out.

Regards,

Brian
Hi, Brian,

We are currently still fixing the cause of that issue. We've moved to a new system that had some issues with the file naming conventions we had in use, and it tuns out that our latest updates to the back end have revealed some of them still had that issue. Andrew is on it. We'll get you your files as soon as possible. I apologize for the delay.
Me and Andrew have been working on it. All done. I have replied to all the emails about orders in the store.

-Ben
Thanks guys! I'm downloading now.

Have a great day!

Reno

(07-26-2013, 10:32 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Me and Andrew have been working on it. All done. I have replied to all the emails about orders in the store.

-Ben
(07-26-2013, 04:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Brian,

We are currently still fixing the cause of that issue. We've moved to a new system that had some issues with the file naming conventions we had in use, and it tuns out that our latest updates to the back end have revealed some of them still had that issue. Andrew is on it. We'll get you your files as soon as possible. I apologize for the delay.

Thanks, Shannon, Andrew, Ben & every that helped.

I am downloading the files right now.

I appreciate all your help with this problem.

Regards,

Brian