Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male 5.0 with Become a Successful Entrepreneur
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using BASE 3G for a month now and I can already notice a huge difference.I am just wondering if I would be able to add Alpha Male 5.0 to the mix as I know that BASE is 3G type B and it is the only type recommended on Alpha Male 5.0 instrcutions. I will use AM for 8-9 hours and BASE for 4 - 6 hours.
Unfortunately you won't be able to combine those. Both AM 5.0 and BASE have manifestation elements, it isn't strictly type B.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-89.html

-Ben
BASE is a B/D Hybrid. AM is a B/C/D hybrid. No using two type C or D together, or their hybrids. No can do my friend. One or the other. Stick with BASE for 6-12 months is my recommendation.
(07-08-2013, 11:43 PM)slendro Wrote: [ -> ]I have been using BASE 3G for a month now and I can already notice a huge difference.I am just wondering if I would be able to add Alpha Male 5.0 to the mix as I know that BASE is 3G type B and it is the only type recommended on Alpha Male 5.0 instrcutions. I will use AM for 8-9 hours and BASE for 4 - 6 hours.

Hey man awesome to hear your taking BASE seriously! What kind of business do you have? Could you give us some more feedback on how everything has been working out and how you think the program is effecting you? I own 2 businesses and am on BASE as well and seeing alot of changes in my mindset