Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Nept's Journal - ASC 5g and other stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Greetings-

I've been aware of subliminal audio for many years and have viewed it as nonsense.

I've heard about it more recently in the context of Tony Robbins and again viewed it as mostly nonsense or placebo based on what I read in the oracle of knowledge- wikipedia. Smile

I found out about subliminal-shop via pherotruth. Some of the testimonials there were so powerful that I landed here and started reading more amazing testimonials.

I'm not sure that I'm a believer but I am prepared to believe. I do believe that the brain is tremendously powerful and can be harnessed to do amazing things. I also believe in the power of positive focus and these things are all in the same ballpark.

I've got decent confidence in terms of business and around people I know but I am shy around new people and tend to avoid social situations. I was married for 17 years and am in the middle of a divorce from a drug addict. I recognize that I have some things to work on if I want to avoid being a hermit for the rest of my days which has led me to a variety of self-improvement efforts.

I am going out of my way to talk to people I don't know (especially women) and to become more social in general. I am nervous around attractive women and have some worthiness issues that I am working on. I don't think this is specifically what ASC 5g is for but perhaps it will help. "The Manual" has helped some and will help when I reread it, I suspect.

So I started ASC 5g friday. I already listen to nature sounds when I go to bed and I find the trickling stream to be pleasant so this is an easy change to make.

The first night, I had a dream- I can't remember the last time I had a dream and I can't remember what it was about now but I remember being surprised. Could be a coincidence or not.

I logged another hour during the day yesterday when I took a nap and then all night again last night.

I'm not sure what I will notice but I have an open mind.

Meanwhile, I started a diet this week and had my first measure/weigh in on saturday. I am working on a variety of things that *may* help my confidence- unfortunately, I can't really delay those things and focus stricly on ASC 5g so it will be used in conjunction with my other pursuits. I won't be using any other subs until I get at least to day 32 though.

Anyway, "hello"- this is my journal. Smile I'm a skeptic, but I'm ready to believe.
Welcome. Smile We appreciate your skepticism, and your willingness to have an open mind. But belief is not necessary, just as it does not require belief for a hammer to drive a nail or a light bulb to work if it is properly made and used. The programs will show themselves to you. There are a lot of people who started off like you. Including me. I didn't believe subliminals could work, either, when I first encountered them. It was only the sheerest of chances that allowed me to see results that let me know it was working when I first tried them, because back in those days, subliminal technology was very primitive and weak compared to today. It required weeks or months to see results, an like many people, I was so curious that I bought several and tried to use them all at once. Fortunately, I stuck to one for a couple weeks in the end, and I did see results. The rest is history.

Dreams you remember are common indication that the subliminal is working. It apparently happens because the brain is processing the input while you sleep, and the effort forces a slightly higher level of awareness, which results in remembering the dreams that comprise the processing function as you sleep. You'll see it repeated a lot on the forums that people have dreams while using my subs at night.

Anyway, enjoy. I look forward to seeing your journey unfold.
I haven't had any issues with headache or warmness of my head at all so far, but I've not done headphones much (30 mins)
It dissipates quickly in most cases, so it may be that you have already acclimated.
Welcome to the forums! I look forward to reading your progress!
I recently started wearing pheromone cologne- mostly Wolf from Liquid Alchemy Labs, but also Aqua Vitae.

I really haven't noticed a damned thing from these products, though I find the smell pleasant enough to wear on that alone.

I'm conflicted about whether to discontinue the 'mones so that I can experience the subs on their own or continue to screw around with both.

Does anyone have any thoughts?
I find that the more the subs have been affecting me, the less I use the mones.

I started at the same place as you, at pherotalk and found my way here. Even previously when using mones, I only really got a response with IG and the socials. Now that I have my own projection of "energy" or "that vibe" what you would call it, I feel as though any additional mone would affect it so I don't know what angle I'm coming from.

Regardless, I have a ton and I think about dabbling in them once in a while. Most recently I only use the social ones (IS particularly).
Interestingly, I am planning a line of "Audio Pheromones" in the not so distant future.

I was in PT for a long time, and became intimately aware of the pheromones and their effects. I saw a lot of good results, and even created some of the formulations I and others used. I stopped using pheromones because they became too expensive, and I was having a hard time keeping up with all the new molecules coming out.

Now I find that subliminals often produce better, more obvious and sometimes even faster results. The TUW line is hands down superior to almost everything I ever tried or created for triggering sexual arousal. With OE and MaxSpeed, I believe I can create subs to replicate any pheromonal effect, and any combination thereof, in the moment.

The benefits will be that you'll have a larger area of effect, and it will be constant indoors or out. You'll be able to affect people in just minutes, and the effect will either remain constant or actually increase, instead of decreasing over time. There will be no need to wash them off or potential to experience OD. They won't have a shelf life, you won't need to buy more periodically, and they won't vary from manufacturing batch to manufacturing batch. I should also be able to create effects that pheromones do not have as well.

The drawback would be that they probably only work on people who understand the language in which the program was recorded, and the limits of how to play them (cell phone?). "Mixing" might be a challenge too, if I haven't yet created a specific set of effects in one program.

But this is a fascinating time in subliminals. It's coming.
(07-07-2013, 11:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The drawback would be that they probably only work on people who understand the language in which the program was recorded, and the limits of how to play them (cell phone?). "Mixing" might be a challenge too, if I haven't yet created a specific set of effects in one program.

Indeed, sounds like it. Have you ever considered working with a translator to create versions of your programs that use different languages?
I find myself wondering if its OK to just leave ASC5g playing all the time in my office and at home and not worry about pausing and restarting it.

I don't object to the stream at all and if its beneficial to have this sort of exposure, I'd be totally fine with it.
Last night, I went to bed rather late. I'd been listening to ASC 5G while I was reading another forum. When I tried to go to bed, my head was all jacked up from what I was reading so I had some trouble falling asleep. I started hearing other things in the trickling water that I hadn't noticed before. "Foreign sounds" being the best way I can describe it. I assume these are the masked messages.

Some of it struck me strangely as I was in bed trying to get myself to sleep but I did finally get to sleep.

I had some kind of dream or mild nightmare that was related to me fighting a monster or something. It wasn't really a night terror but it wasn't entirely pleasant. I suppose this could represent me fighting with some belief but who knows.

I've also started playing the stream all the time in my office and not worrying about starting and stopping it. I'm not hearing all of the messages uniformly because I get up and leave and come back but I'm getting exposure to something for at least a couple extra hours a day now. I hope this isn't bad.

I'm not really noticing anything at all so far but its hard to tell.

I am working on myself in other ways too though- the sub is something I can do while I"m sleeping or doing other things and that is one of the biggest appeals.

I'm already wondering what will be next after this. I need to really start pursuing wealth but I also want to become much better at having women in my life. I don't have time or serious interest in a life of clubbing and banging but I would like to have attractive women in my life. At this point, I'm working on some acceptance issues relating to that. I've always settled for what I thought I could get. I don't want to live that way anymore. I want to get what I want to get.
(07-08-2013, 04:15 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2013, 11:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The drawback would be that they probably only work on people who understand the language in which the program was recorded, and the limits of how to play them (cell phone?). "Mixing" might be a challenge too, if I haven't yet created a specific set of effects in one program.

Indeed, sounds like it. Have you ever considered working with a translator to create versions of your programs that use different languages?

Yes. I've detailed my plans on this in various threads. But translating has it's problems, and it's going to have to wait for a little while yet.
(07-08-2013, 10:21 AM)nept Wrote: [ -> ]I find myself wondering if its OK to just leave ASC5g playing all the time in my office and at home and not worry about pausing and restarting it.

I don't object to the stream at all and if its beneficial to have this sort of exposure, I'd be totally fine with it.

You could do that.
Thanks Shannon.

I'm trying to get as much exposure as I can, though the majority of listening has been over speakers and not headphones.

Am I correct in understanding that "only one 5g program at a time" means "for a given 32-90 day period, listen to no other subs"?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5