Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male Training (2nd Run) [AM 5.0]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have decided to have another full run of AM 5.0, I started on the 9th this month.

It's been 4 days of Stage 1, and I'm in the whirlwind of negativity again, I feel so weak and needy towards this one particular girl that I know I should avoid.

I break all the rules and guidelines that I should have followed, I can't think rationally and controlled by my own emotion.

Feeling really depressed and lost right now, I don't know if this is a reaction to stage 1 of AM, or something else, my last run was also depressing in stage 1 and 2.

I really hope this second run can clear me up from all these garbage thoughts and mentality.
I once had depressing thoughts while dating my EX.

The reason was because deep down, or hell even superficially, I knew that she wasn't right for me. She didn't understand my humor, and felt insulted by it and I felt the same way about hers. The only reason I was in it (which I hate to admit but I must come to terms with) was because I am lonely and she was a VERY attractive young lady who gave me attention and sex.

So for most of AM5.0, I was depressed while using it. As soon as I split with her by stage 6, I was sad that I had lost someone with whom I had spent so much time with, but the decision had to be made and I felt liberated among other things once it happened. I did end up sleeping with her a few more times post breakup, but that has since ended because once again, my mind is telling me that she is not right for me so I must stay away from her until I have moved on completely (and only then could we possibly be friends with each other). I was depressed during the post breakup period because I was still in contact with her and I know it has to end.

Do your best to stay away from whoever this girl is that is toxic to you. It's the only way you'll grow, but for me even though I didn't, I still grew and learned that it's not an easy decision and sooner than later it will be made.
Thank you for the advice, About. I will try that.
Tiesto we are waiting for upgrades man Smile
yeh man where u at?
So the last AM gave u negative feelings and this one is doing it too? Shouldn't those feelings be removed by now as u have already gone through those stages or is it wiping some more?

I don't know about this AM as all I've noticed in others and myself is negative results by that I mean negative emotions coming up, now they say in the beginning it is so but later it'll be fine but I read reports which don't indicate that or they just wanna believe that but as far results are concerned they got nothing to show for it.
Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I'm currently up to Stage 3 of AM at the moment, I don't feel like updating because I don't think I have improved anything or have anything positive to write since my first run of AM, I'm not happy with my current second run of AM, I'm feeling so needy and emotional, it's like the opposite of what I should be getting. I don't know if I'm resisting or I just have a bad response to AM, but in spite of that I'm still continuing and I will finish the program, I hope next 3 stages will improve.

Next Monday I begin Stage 4.
is that possible that you gave a copy of your own AM to someone else?
or changes in listening habits?
those may effect the results

personally admire you because of the massive changes you have done in your life
good luck
(09-11-2013, 07:08 AM)Mojtaba Wrote: [ -> ]is that possible that you gave a copy of your own AM to someone else?
or changes in listening habits?
those may effect the results

personally admire you because of the massive changes you have done in your life
good luck

Thx Mojtaba

The only difference I can think of is that during my first run I used earphones exclusively, but this second run I'm using speakers only.

Perhaps my subconscious does not interpret this complex subliminal properly, therefore not getting the right instructions and programming that it should be getting, or maybe I just have too much garbage piled up, and now they're simmering up to the surface and getting cleaned up.

From what I remember during my first run, my favourite stage was stage 5, but then in stage 6 it went downhill again, I'm still looking forward to finish up this second run, I wanna find out if stage 5 is going to be the best stage again this time around
I have just finished stage 1 of AM 5, and like you I was very very needy with women the second week but now it is like my neediness is gone, and I feel great.
For me all the bad feeling that i felt is my body who say to me that I have to do something ! So what I did is I text a lot of my ex to have good time with them, and now that I did that it was liberating and feel free of my neediness ! I'm happy even if I don't see any of my girlfriends for a week without being frustrated or needy !
Maybe you are like me ? take action ! What your bodie tell you to do ?
Was always wondering how the affects of using a six stage sub twice would go. Will be following you updates.

Thanks

Fonzy
I'm at Day 9 in Stage 4 of my second run with AM 5.0, only now I'm starting to feel my neediness being reduced, I have a feeling that today will be the turning point, after a huge dip down, now is the turning point to get back up again.

From what I remembered from last time with my first run, something similar was happening, I was starting to feel great during stage 4, the peak was around stage 5 and the first two weeks of stage 6, but near the ending of stage 6, I went down again.

I hope this second time around I will continue going up instead of going down again at the end of the program.
good luck man!

personally like to know more about your results specially because of 2nd run of AM
Yesterday I just broke up with the girl that I really love, we separated on good terms, and I seem to be able to handle this situation in a much stronger manner, perhaps stage 4 of AM5.0 is helping with this, if this break up happens in either one of the 3 previous stages, I would have fallen into a severe and deep depression.

I have 5 more days of stage 4, then move on to stage 5.
Pages: 1 2 3 4