Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is it possible for me to purchase custom IYPS ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible for me to purchase custom IYPS ?
The custom "it'wont fit in my wife" one ?
Thanks before.
When I open the window to ordering custom subliminals sometime this year, you can order whatever you want. That window will only be open a short time, however, almost certainly a week or less in 2013. However, I cannot guarantee that you will actually have the capacity to increase your penis size, never mind make it too big to fit into your wife. It seems that the IYPS and breast size increase programs operate by fulfilling one's natural unrealized size potential. That would explain why some people get results and some do not.

Easier, perhaps, would be one to cause your wife's vagina to tighten or shrink, since that is a muscular organ, and the subconscious can be trained to tighten it to a certain degree whenever it is being sexually penetrated; actual reduction in size may also be possible. I'm thinking of putting out a sub designed for these things which will be aimed at something like "vaginal rejuvenation".

Or perhaps a combination of the two. Whatever the case, custom orders will only be available for a short time this year, as they have become far too popular for me to get anything else done if they are not tightly controlled.
What about the price, is it different one to another, or ?
I'm wondering why you want your penis to be too big to fit in your wife? That could make things difficult.

The scenario i'm imagining goes like this..

You're out in a restaurant and everything is quiet in the middle of the meal, you say loudly to everyone "hands up if your penis is too big to fit in your wife"...

"Oh only me.. damn.."

Smile

-Ben
Of course i don't want if it too big. I use it carefully, when i got the size i wanted, i stop it immadiately. If you know what i mean. Big Grin
(06-13-2013, 05:44 PM)xKaku Wrote: [ -> ]What about the price, is it different one to another, or ?

Customs are going to be several times the price of a non-custom version of the same build type, and will specifically depend on whether you get a customized or full custom sub. Customized means I just add your name to the script, and re-build the program. Full custom means you basically design a new program, which I then script (or at least revise the script of), compile and build. I have not decided on specific prices yet, but you can expect a customized program to be around 2-4 times the price of the non-customized/name embedded version, and a full custom to be between approximately $300 and $10,000 depending on specifics. When the customs are available, we'll have a special website with specifics on what each price gets you.
If your penis is too big to fit in your wife... wait, have you ever seen a baby come out of that thing? Seriously... they stretch. Too long, maybe...
Hahah yeah i'm just entertained with the things I imagine.

Like a testimonial saying "My penis is so big now I had to add an extra leg to my pants, and when I get 'excited' I knock all the cups off the kitchen table".

Smile

-Ben
Shannon,
Wow, that's expensive. But i will make one sometimes.. I will.. Cool

Benjamin,
Haha, that's funny. Big Grin
Customized or custom work is not cheap. But then again, you cannot buy the equal or better of one of my custom programs anywhere else at any price. They are the best in the world of what they are. You don't get that sort of thing without paying for it, and for the time it takes to make it, and the expertise of the creator. That's why the best is usually also the most expensive.