Subliminal Talk

Full Version: I Will Get Hired (In 5G)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi there,

I decided to put up this journal to track some kind of progress and to hopefully give a testimonial for this product: Find Your Perfect Job 5G.

Background:

I really got bored of being unemployed. I have no job since mid 2011. It's been 2 years now, I want financial indepencence in order to live on my own. I live in Italy and the economic crisis is really beating hard this country. Unemployment is at a high rate so it's quite difficult to land for a job.

Type of usage:

I aim to get 12 hours of exposure. 8 hours with speakers and ultrasonic track during the night then 4 hours with headphones and masked track after getting up to get the best results.

See you next post!
Goodluck tristan!

Looking forward to see your results as this is a 5G program it'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

Thanks

Fonzy
Good luck Tristan. I love the name of your journal.

-Ben
I am looking forward to seeing you succeed.
Thank you Shannon.

It's been a week now and nothing particular happened these days. Except for one thing, I've got a call from the employment center; they will send my CV to a company which is looking for a cashier. I've done that task previously so I said it was ok. However this job is far away from my perfect ideal.

It's getting clearer in my mind what I should aim for, I'm particularly excited thinking about auditor career (accountant). I made a first interview in January with a great worldwide company (auditors) and then they called me back and told me that was a really good interview, however they said there weren't open spots that moment. We will get in touch in July (I hope) for the second interview, let's see what will happen.

sorry for my not-so-perfect english.

cheers
Your English is better than a lot of "natives" I encounter. Wink Don't sweat it.

The best bet is to just set it and forget it. Let the program do it's thing, and you do your thing.
Tristan if you didn't say anything I wouldn't have realize you don't speak english natively. You speak it well.

-Ben
Nothing new under the sun...

I was away from home these days and I had nothing better than a mono speaker. Even if nothing is moving from my perspective, I'd like to think that something is happening in the background, I'd like to think that there's a process running in order to allow to get me hired. However, I keep doing my part by replying to job offers that should be fine for me. No calls for now.

Let's see what will happen.
The job market there is really down. I hope the sub helps you accomplish your goals.
today something interesting happened.

do you remember when I was talking about a big company I had an interview with? well, my brother has a friend who's the son of one of the bosses (now retired) of that company. today my bro went to his friend's home and encountered his father and talked to him. the gentleman said that he will do the possible for me and will make a call to his former colleagues. he also helped my with the interview months ago.

when my bro told me about this episode I tried not to laugh. don't know what will happen but I feel that maybe something's moving...
Nice!
Hey Shannon,

I know that the script is a secret due the Optimus Engine thing but I'm curious about what's inside the script: not the exact senteces, but the general meaning and what I should achieve.

thanks
It tells you to define internally what is perfect for you, and then bring together all available resources to make that result manifest into your life.
no major updates for now except the fact I'm doing a course about web design that makes me very interested. I'm considering the web marketing way on my own...

I feel fear when it comes to thinking about get hired, I'm afraid that they will discard my cv because I am a long time unemployed: "this guys didn't work for more than one year, he must be lazy".

this sucks..
Pages: 1 2 3