Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 5 Resistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I started AM 5 and after 3 days I was tempted to stop and then go back to my previous sub. Some of the reasons that my subconscious is telling me:

1. Its not worth waiting for 6 months and not getting any results
2. After 6 months of using AM I might not get any result so better go back to the previous sub, at least I am getting results there.
3. Im not seeing any results so i better go back to the previous sub.

After some thinking, I discovered that these maybe resistance. Id like to ask help if I need to do anything or should I just continue AM?
Keep at it. Stage one is famous for being very polar: some see no results, others see big changes.

Commit to sticking it out no matter how you feel. You won't regret it.
(05-03-2013, 04:23 AM)Striker77 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I started AM 5 and after 3 days I was tempted to stop and then go back to my previous sub. Some of the reasons that my subconscious is telling me:

1. Its not worth waiting for 6 months and not getting any results
2. After 6 months of using AM I might not get any result so better go back to the previous sub, at least I am getting results there.
3. Im not seeing any results so i better go back to the previous sub.

After some thinking, I discovered that these maybe resistance. Id like to ask help if I need to do anything or should I just continue AM?

Some people don't see results. That's true. They account for about 2% of our users of that program. They also resist it out of fear. Something it's telling them to do, scares them subconsciously, and they can't overcome that fear. So they stonewall it.

But what you're seeing here is a definite display of resistance. And that is a different situation. The 2% I talked about before can run the whole program without wanting to quit because they're strong willed and stubborn enough to do it while fully resisting it. If you're having this kind of response after 3 days... I seriously doubt you can resist this program.

Your response is fear based, but it wouldn't be like this if you subconsciously were not afraid that you would be forced to face your fears by this program. In other words... why run, if there's no threat?

Once you start this program, YOU MUST FINISH. That's been said a million times. AM is not for little boys, it's for guys who want to step up and become an alpha male. It's not always easy, and it's not always fun, and sometimes for some guys it can be scary. But do you think an alpha male hides from his fears? Not if he can help it!

You must finish because the way the program works is to require the effects of the next stage to balance the stage you're in. It pushes you off balance in stage X and balances that in stage Y, while pushing you off balance in another direction, which is then balanced again in Stage Z, and so forth. Pushing you off balance in this way pushes you to grow and expand and become more than you are.

So recognize this for what it is: fear. All you have to do is follow the directions. Go back and read them again. Keep going.
I have a lot of resistance to the programs, too, but I see results in all of them.

When you have that kind of resistance it usually means changes are coming and you fear them. If this is your first run-through of Alpha that explains it. If you have done another subliminal before and saw results what makes you think you wouldn't with this one?

I was hesitant at first jumping from Aura of Sexiness to 6 stage sets years ago but I will tell you they are the best decision to make and will cause permanent change. You will see results, then resistance, then results, then resistance, then results, then resistance. I usually do not see the entire results until the very last day. But during the way you will begin noticing natural things occurring in you that you don't even realize. It builds and builds and builds. When all is done, and whatever leftover resistance wares off, it's gonna feel real good.

Also you just started stage 1. It's a big removal stage. You won't expect huge results right away. Wait until 3-4 weeks in.
Thanks for all your responses. I do hope that you are all right and I thin you are. I will continue with the AM training. This is my first time running it, never expected this. I do think that this is really a great program and its worth the wait.
Certainly, it is no joke. It takes fortitude to use it, and this is the 4G version. This is why I say, this one should be used before the one I am working on... which will be twice as much input, and many times the impact and power level. Unprepared by having run through Version 5.0, it would really not be an easy journey.
The trickster gave me new reasons to stop:

1. Why dont you get back to the old sub? its much better than this sub.
2. Why dont you try to use a new sub? You might get better results.
3. Why dont you just use the other 1 stage sub - (BIATB & ASC)? its easier and you will get the same results.

They have less power then the first ones. This is really weird, but I will still follow thru with AM, maybe this is one of the lessons that I need to learn.
Striker, your subconscious sounds as crafty as mine. It’s many times tried to get me to change my mind or my course of action by bringing some pretty creative ideas to my conscious mind.

The last programs I listened to was stop smoking. It was excruciating at times both mentally and physically. I only mention this so you understand how illogical my subconscious can be.

I’m now listening to overcome guilt, shame and fear. I was about 4 weeks into this program and 8 months since I quit smoking. It was a beautiful Friday afternoon, happy hourish. A time which I associated much to smoking. I had had some cravings here and there but nothing I couldn’t handle around this time, until that day. This day the cravings and wants were full blown. I was so frustrated, angry and upset not understanding how these feeling could come out of the blue when it had been so long. I went to bed early that night and while lying in bed, a light bulb came on and I thought, “I’ll just listen to the seventh stage of stop smoking,” which is a refresher stage. I went to sleep thinking that’s what I would do. When I woke up, I had my AHA moment! I realized that my subconscious wanted me to stop listening to the guilt, shame and fear. And even though the smoking was a brutal time for me, to my subconscious it was the lesser of two evils, probably because there isn’t anything to kill fear in it or if so, not as concentrated as OGS&F.

So I then, (shaking my head in almost crazy disbelief) thought to myself, I think I just stay with this course of action and see where it takes me. The smoking cravings dispensed almost immediately.

So my advice to you, is when these thoughts come up, say to yourself (or your subconscious), thanks for the ideas and maybe when I get done with AM I’ll use those programs and watch how fast those thoughts go away. You may have other things happen but you’ll be able to deal with them knowing what and why they’re happening.

Good luck!
I am a victim of this myself, with OGSF and US.

It has come up in the usual manner of my avoidances: forgetting or distracting.

Lately, I've been reading a book late, or watching TV, until I can't keep my eyelids open anymore. Then suddenly, I'm off to sleep and haven't completed the goals I set for myself, such as putting on my headphones, putting in my bruxism grind plate, or taking my supplements.
Thanks for sharing Patti. What happens to me now is that I subconsciously to take my earphones off when I sleep and sometimes I wake up seeing only 1 earphone is plugged or both of them unplugged. I compensate for this by adding more listening hours during daytime.
(05-09-2013, 03:07 PM)Striker77 Wrote: [ -> ]What happens to me now is that I subconsciously to take my earphones off when I sleep and sometimes I wake up seeing only 1 earphone is plugged or both of them unplugged. I compensate for this by adding more listening hours during daytime.
wearing a headband over the ears helps me with that.
This is why we recommend speakers, bedroom, 24/7 play, and loop mode. You can't sabotage it like that.
Shannon, I think everyone wants to achieve the strongest possible results, and go for headphones.

There's a disconnect, though, when the headphones aren't used frequently enough. People are missing the obvious: it's better to get less-intense exposure consistently than it is to get infrequent or insufficient exposure at the more-intense level imparted by headphones.
That's a great idea Ace. I personally can't wear headphones or earbuds at night because it would just annoy me too much and wake me up. I use ultrasonic on an ihome.

But I did have a similar experience Striker. Two times while listening to the stop smoking sub, I woke up and my ipod was on my night table. I had no recollection of taking it out of the ihome and putting there or even waking up. Just another checkmate move from my subconscious to me lol.
Pages: 1 2