Subliminal Talk

Full Version: About Refresher Stage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I wanna ask about refresher stage
I've Already finished the 6 month program
and i read the instruction and i confuse with these statement "If you go for more than 6 months without using the refresher or the
program, it is advisable to use the entire program from the beginning."

the question is
1.What is the refresher stage?
2.What's the function?
3.And how to use it? and How often should I listen to the refresher?

Thanks Smile
First, which program are you referring to? I'm guessing AM 5.0?

The refresher stage allows you to maintain the impact of the program without having to run through the whole thing again, unless you go more than 6 months from the end of Stage 6 without using the refresher stage or the program. Then, you should probably use the program over again, not just the refresher stage. Some people do use the refresher after going through it only once. If you want to go through the gradual introduction process of what's in each stage and what is built upon it, use the program again from Stage 1. If you want to maintain the end results, use the refresher.
(05-03-2013, 03:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]First, which program are you referring to? I'm guessing AM 5.0?

The refresher stage allows you to maintain the impact of the program without having to run through the whole thing again, unless you go more than 6 months from the end of Stage 6 without using the refresher stage or the program. Then, you should probably use the program over again, not just the refresher stage. Some people do use the refresher after going through it only once. If you want to go through the gradual introduction process of what's in each stage and what is built upon it, use the program again from Stage 1. If you want to maintain the end results, use the refresher.

Yes, you right im using AM 5.0
So you're suggesting that i should use the refresher just once after 6 month training?
(05-03-2013, 04:18 AM)bowowkerpow Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2013, 03:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]First, which program are you referring to? I'm guessing AM 5.0?

Yes, you right im using AM 5.0
So you're suggesting that i should use the refresher just once after 6 month training?

Do you want to maintain the results, or do you want to increase the results?

Maintain = refresher
increase = run the whole program
I think I would do now is listen to AM 5.0 according to the instructions for 6 months and then listen refresher stage once
what do you think? is that ok?
Based on the fact that you are displaying permission seeking behavior in this matter, definitely run the whole thing again.
(05-03-2013, 03:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Based on the fact that you are displaying permission seeking behavior in this matter, definitely run the whole thing again.

thank you for the advice shannon
i'll definitely run the whole thing again

i've a last question, in instruction said that i should listen to the program stage at least 8 hours, last time i always listen while sleeping for 5 hours ( i sleep just 5 hours a day ),my friends suggest that i should listen each stage for 40 days not 32 days if i listen just 5 hours a day, is that okay ? or I have to keep running it as instructed?
I didn't write the instructions because I don't know what I'm talking about. Use it as instructed. Don't think you can adjust the instructions without knowing what's in the script, or how the program is designed to operate and interoperate. If you can't listen for more than 5 hours while you sleep, get the rest while you're awake. When you don't follow the directions, you don't get the intended results.
Thanks for your answer shannon
i'll do that Smile
Question:

I'd like start again (I finish all the stages 2 month ago) stage 1 AM 5.0 but when AM 6.0 is out definitely want start with it, Can I ? or is better do the refresher waiting for AM 6.0 ? what shall I do?

thanks
If you want to run AM 6.0, wait for it to be released. You can't switch horses in the middle of the race.
If you use stages 1-6, the program will build upon itself in stages, and over the whole six months, it generates positive growth. If you use the refresher stage just to refresh, it will refresh. If you use it for six months, sure, it'll also help you grow.

The difference is in whether you're ramping it up or getting hit with all of it at once. You don't want all of it at once until at least having gone through the ramping up at least once first. There are good reasons for the ramping up.
How to use 32-96 days refresher for Alpha Male Subs 6.0? Please, help.
(05-03-2015, 11:08 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]How to use 32-96 days refresher for Alpha Male Subs 6.0? Please, help.

Not sure if I understand your question. You simply run stage 7 for at least 32 days with min. 8h/day. Of course, I presume you had run the six stages at least once.
Pages: 1 2