Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What is 3G/4G/5G etc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
forgive my ignorance but i want to understand.
What are 3G/4G/5G products?
What are the differences and the usage instructions?
Can/cannot they be stacked, as in using several products simultaneously?
I have a subliminal usage tutorial at the bottom of the first page of the troubleshooting section.

3g-4g you can you up to 12-14 hours daily. 5g you can use up to 21 hours a day with some exceptions and depending on how it makes you feel energy wise.

You can combine up to 3 3G titles together or 2 4g titles. 5g has to be used by itself no matter the circumstance.
These are technology generations. Whenever I have accumulated enough advances and discoveries from research, development and experiments I have done, I rebuild the programs in a new way based on the latest technology. Each rebuild is a generation. So each generation is more powerful, faster acting, and more obvious than the last. Right now I am upgrading things from 3rd Generation to 4th and 5th Generation.

I'm going to be keeping 4th Generation around even though we have a 5th Generation now, because 5th Gen is so advanced, complex and difficult to build that it's significantly higher in price than 4th Gen. The same program built in 4th Gen in a single stage would cost $22.95 in 4th Gen, and $89.95 in 5th Gen. Since not everyone can handle $89.95 a copy and up, I try to build in 5th Gen only when it is very important to get the intended results, or the best possible results on a challenging subject.

Make sure you read the instructions (posted in the Instructions section of the store), and the FAQ section of the forum for specifics.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequen...ources-FAQ