Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Weight Loss 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am interested in this sub however the description in the shopping site is not enough or quite vague for me. I would like to ask Shannon if you can describe or tell how this program works? I made some research and that what I really need to monitor is my body fat to muscle ratio or something and not weight because weight can be water, muscle, bone and fat and I'm just curious if this program is designed to lose weight or loss fat? Does it work to change your thinking to healty foods and that way you lose fat? or Does it work to encourage you to exercise? or Does it tell your body to release the fat? Thanks!
The single stage weight loss 5G based on the Optimus Engine is designed to cause the person to achieve their ideal weight, which is internally calculated according to a well tested algorithm that takes into account height, build, and gender. It is designed to figure out how to achieve that goal in whatever ways are necessary, safe and effective, and then execute that change or action.

The single stage weight loss program is designed to deal with a complex variety of weight-gain issues of a low to medium level of severity. If you want a program that specifically focuses on what you eat, exercising, etc. etc. you need to look at the six stage version, which I have not finished building yet.
Thanks for the answer Shannon. Smile

Skinny Me

Hi, I just purchased your Weight Loss 5G and read through the instructions. You mentioned in the instructions, "The program uses a special secret algorithm which has proven to be very accurate in determining a person’s optimal weight by gender, height and frame size."

I am female, 5'3.5", with a small frame and currently weigh 145 lbs. I am trying to lose weight for my overall health, but also because my son is getting married this May and I'd like to look my very best. My question is how much the algorithm will decide I should weigh? I would love to get back to about 105 lbs and a size 4. I just felt healthier at that size & weight.

Also, I am borderline anemic will the increase in oxygen needed in the brain cause any problems? I have been listening to the Absolute Self Confidence and haven't noticed any problems.

Thanks for your help!
I found, during testing, that telling the testers what their ideal weight calculation was resulted in all sorts of issues that for various reasons frequently de-railed the success of the program. Therefore, I have decided not to release the algorithm or the results it gives. But I can tell you this. During testing, 98% of the people I was working with, or whom I interviewed, told me they would be absolutely thrilled to be at the weight the program algorithm gave for their height/frame/gender combination.

You should have no trouble with borderline anemia on 5G.
Hmm interesting. The question that comes up for me is how do I know i'm at that ideal weight then while using the program?

I have a bit of an idea where I want to be, but when I get to that it might not be ideal.

-Ben
The issue is not an issue. You are not your conscious mind. You are not your body. When you are at your ideal weight, if your subconscious is cooperating, it will follow the instructions in the program for what to do when that weight is achieved.
Shannon, can this sub replace exercise? Would it work better if I also do regular physical exercise like working out in the gym?
The weight loss subliminal is designed to help you lose weight. Now, you tell me. If you burn more calories, will you lose weight faster? Probably.

It's not designed to replace exercise. It's designed to get you to do what you need to do to lose weight. If that includes exercise, more power to you. I don't recommend ever trying to "replace exercise", because then you're getting back into the reason most people are overweight in the first place: they are lazy hedonists who don't want to do what it takes to either eat in tune with their activity level, or increase their activity level to match how they eat.

If you find yourself wanting to exercise, then exercise. If not, then it's a good idea to do it anyway. But exercising and eating well are two keys to losing weight that are never going away.
I Wonder what my ideal weight would be then :-) But I Guess I could just start playing it and figure out. But if most have been content With the weight from that calculation, I would probably be too. If it is around 130 pounds, I Guess I should be happy. I am 161cm, about 5'3 I think. I am one of those anti-exercise People. With lots of excuses. But I should rather think about the fact that I'd look better within 10 weeks, perhaps a little sooner if I added some exercise. I usually do few attempts per year to try and start exercising, but give up quickly. But if this would make me want to get up and move and eat a little healthier I'd be glad. And if it could make me drink more water, also a plus. I weigh about 150 pounds, not too overweight, but I still feel slow and Heavy. I keep going up and Down the same 1-2 pounds now, kind of annoying. I feel hungry alot, but sometimes I Reach for something probably just to have something to chew on..
I am planning to release an updated version of the six stage weight loss program sometime in the next six months, also. The single stage version will work well for people who have between 10 and 50 pounds they need to lose, and who can use the program for long enough without having their subconscious get bored or needing more advanced guidance. If you're the type who needs constant change, you have more than 30 pounds to lose, or you need more advanced guidance, the six stage set may be a better choice for you. I recommend you try the single stage 5G OE based wight loss subliminal and if that is not producing results after a while, consider the six stage set.
(02-22-2013, 09:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The issue is not an issue. You are not your conscious mind. You are not your body. When you are at your ideal weight, if your subconscious is cooperating, it will follow the instructions in the program for what to do when that weight is achieved.

Most weight charts give quite a range for healthy weight. For instance for my height my lowest weight is 96lbs and highest weight is 129lbs. My sister who is the same height as me looks great at this highest weight, hour glass figure with curves in all the right places. However I just looked like a barrel on legs. Also she felt confident and happy at that weight.
On the other hand at the lowest weight I looked emaciated, whereas others looked petite and cute.
Please do not think I am trying to find a flaw here as that is furthest from my mind...but I don't see how you can give a set, ideal weight based on someone's gender, height and build.
This is meant to be a question and not a statement.
Many algorithms for determining an ideal weight don't even take into account those three factors.

What I can say is that every person I have tested the algorithm on while designing it has indicated a weight +/- 2 pounds of what the algorithm chooses as being a weight at which they would be thrilled to return, and at which they were very happy with how they looked.

Beyond that, I don't know what to tell you.