Subliminal Talk

Full Version: eye improvement question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shannon, natural eyesight improvement is something I've always been curious about. I've read some theories of how glasses can deteriorate vision due to a kind of flattening effect on the field of vision and result in a lack of ability to focus in a natural manner.

Anyway, I have an astigmatism in both my eyes, but my left is the worst. I'm not really sure what my vision was at one point or if using glasses over the years progressively weakened my eyes. But I'm currently -5 diopters in both eyes. I'd be willing to give this subliminal a shot, but I'm curious if it would have any effect on me because my cornea is misshapen.

Changing the physical structure of my left eye seems like it would be quite the challenge. Unless it's possible for my subconscious to correct the blurred vision through a more mental approach. The eye's essentially send a signal to the brain, and I guess in theory this image could be changed. After all, I've seen 20/20 vision with my glasses or contacts, so maybe my brain knows how to alter an image. Or maybe I'm talking nonsense haha. It would just be nice to be able to have good vision so I don't have to spend the extra money every year.
I'm not sure what your question is. I will say this, though. The subconscious mind can do a lot of things we don't realize or understand, because it has access to things we don't realize or understand. In fact it may have access to things we don't even know exist yet.

How would it work, if it does? I don't know. I just give the subconscious the instructions to improve your vision. It does the rest.

Sounds like it would be fascinating to see if OE would improve this sub.
Seeing how IYHS is a little brother to IYES I'd say it could help you improve things quite a lot. Theres so many things out there that doctors tell you will never heal or get back to a certain standpoint but IYHS has taught me that the subconscious/ human mind may just be the greatest biological invention ever. I think subliminals simply make a better use of it than we ever do in our daily lives.

Seeing IYES in 5G OE would probably be the hottest ticket in the physical sub category next to weight loss. A lot of people would be thrilled to wear glasses and contacts less overall and for some maybe not have to wear them at all anymore.
Shannon, if you are considering upgrading this sub, would it be possible to include other improvements related to the eye?

My right eye was bruised during birth, so the lid droops and the eye does not align when I'm tired, so I lose stereoscopic vision, even when the acuity is compensated. It is my thought that having the eye align and the lid open properly would improve my vision, and my conclusion is that it should be easy to include. Or maybe, depending on the instructions, those kinds of improvements would already be handled by the subliminal.

What are your thoughts, Shannon?
(02-14-2013, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what your question is. I will say this, though. The subconscious mind can do a lot of things we don't realize or understand, because it has access to things we don't realize or understand. In fact it may have access to things we don't even know exist yet.

How would it work, if it does? I don't know. I just give the subconscious the instructions to improve your vision. It does the rest.

Sounds like it would be fascinating to see if OE would improve this sub.

Haha I guess I really didn't put a question in there, sorry about that. The subconscious mind really is fascinating. In the end I guess all that matters is that it would work. I'd be curious to see OE utilized with this sub. I'm sure it would do incredibly things.
readin this forum it seems like almost everyone is using BAMM or AM.
It's good to hear someone wants to improve their phycical health.
Don't confuse the forum with the sales. I'm sure there are many more people buying the products than are willing to share their experiences here.
There are only a small handful who have BAMM, and even fewer who are using it. AM is very popular, but we have probably a hundred people using something else for every one using AM. It's just that most of our customers do not post on the forum.
Yeah the only people i'm aware of who are actually using BAMM at the moment are Shannon and Andrew.

But yeah not many people even have the program. It's more accurate to say there is a lot of people on the forum talking about the program, because it is an exciting development and the biggest program built so far Smile
There won't be anything as big built... ever again. If I have anything to say about it, that is. Unless, of course, someone decides to pay me a loooooooooot of money.
That is entirely possible after running BAMM for a while, Shannon! Smile
I am told that it is actually likely that people will be paying me six figures per copy for specialized or customized variants or versions of it or something similar within a few years. That's good, because that's what it would require.
(02-15-2013, 08:32 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, if you are considering upgrading this sub, would it be possible to include other improvements related to the eye?

My right eye was bruised during birth, so the lid droops and the eye does not align when I'm tired, so I lose stereoscopic vision, even when the acuity is compensated. It is my thought that having the eye align and the lid open properly would improve my vision, and my conclusion is that it should be easy to include. Or maybe, depending on the instructions, those kinds of improvements would already be handled by the subliminal.

What are your thoughts, Shannon?

Shannon, would you give your thoughts on this? I think it got lost in the replies.
If I upgrade it, it would probably be a 5G/OE program. The Optimus Engine is designed to figure out how to solve the issue or accomplish the goal and then do it. I can't say whether that would be affected, but if it actually does affect your vision, it should be affected.
Pages: 1 2