Subliminal Talk

Full Version: An introduction and from where should i start?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

So, i've been using subliminal/brainwave program for a year and a half.
Some of the products are giving me visible results/awesome experience and some of their just dont.

And few days ago, a friend of mine mention me about your product and ask me to take a look to your site in case im interested. The first thing that interest me is just the forum, yea the forum ! I dont really know about the technology you were using in your subliminal program and im not sure what is the better point of your product than others product on the market.

For a sample, i've used a product that promise me it will attract many love you desire from and i gave it a go for 3 months run. So what the result im getting?well i must say it's impressive ! I hang out with good number of girls, when i walk around at some place i've always getting some beautiful girls use their eye contact on me with some flirting gesture.

But, am i satisfied with the result?Im not really.
The things that keep bugging me is, Im not changed to be a better person.
Im still kind of shy, Im still kind of keep things on mind and wont speak up, Im no good at story telling, Im no good at communication to build the chemistry. Im feel like im a confidence man just because im using the product, not because im confidence at my self. Im not even sure why all of this girls keep chasing me, is it because of the real me or the product i've been using.

Thats an introduction of my thinking, and i will read around this forum so i can get a better view to look at.

Thanks
Raka,

I've had excellent results from Alpha Male, and it sounds like you would benefit tremendously from it. I see some elements of myself in your shyness, self-censorship, and feeling inauthentic. If you don't feel worthy of her affections, you're going to sabotage the relationship.

If you're hesitant to purchase, remember that IML has a fantastic refund policy.
(02-14-2013, 08:14 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Raka,

I've had excellent results from Alpha Male, and it sounds like you would benefit tremendously from it. I see some elements of myself in your shyness, self-censorship, and feeling inauthentic. If you don't feel worthy of her affections, you're going to sabotage the relationship.

If you're hesitant to purchase, remember that IML has a fantastic refund policy.

Hi Sean,

Actually i've read your journal, glad you have some excellent results by the program. For now i don't think i should pick up the AM program, since it takes a 6 months and 6-8 hours per day of listening to see the visible results or built the AM rock solid which i don't have a true dedication to keep stick with the program. In the next sometime, i would give this program a run.

I was thinking in using some of Shannon program, start from february 22.
I planning to take a week off of subliminal program i use from the other store.

#1 - Absolute self confidence/extreme self esteem (not sure which one best?)
#2 - Become irresistisbly atracttive to beautiful women
#3 - Luck magnifier/ultra success
#4 - if everything is going smooth then i think i ready for the AM 6 stage program.

I just not sure how long will it take per program, i know i can't use 2 program at once.
Welcome to the forum Raka,
Before I make a reccomendation, it looks to me you want something more around women, am I correct with that?

I'd probably reccommend absolute self confidence as it will show you how effectively the programs work and help confidence in general.

-Ben
Welcome aboard. Smile

You don't need to mention our competitors for people to know what you mean when you say "other stores". Doing so only advertises for them. We prefer to advertise our own store here. Please remove your mention of specific companies, even as initials, if you would be so kind.

You will want to read this thread also.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-NO...ubliminals

As for a recommendation, I suggest you try our Absolute Self Confidence, as it's free, and that way if you don't get the results you want, you're not going to have anything invested.

As for deeper results... well, if you go for attracting women without making yourself whole first, you're going to be you as you are while you attract women. If you want deep changes to be the reason you're attracting women, you need to choose a program or series of programs that will do that. That's why Sean recommended Alpha Male. For that, I would actually go a step further and recommend Alpha Male and Sex Magnet.

If you want the results... you do what it takes. You can't have it both ways.
(02-14-2013, 04:23 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum Raka,
Before I make a reccomendation, it looks to me you want something more around women, am I correct with that?

I'd probably reccommend absolute self confidence as it will show you how effectively the programs work and help confidence in general.

-Ben

Hi Ben,

For now my focus is just goes both way, for women and money.
I.ve been thinking about this a long way, maybe i should focus more to be a successful man so it can help me attract some good women.

I'd like to give my self a test first with Shannon product, i want to see/feel is this the product fit me well.

Raka
(02-14-2013, 08:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard. Smile

You don't need to mention our competitors for people to know what you mean when you say "other stores". Doing so only advertises for them. We prefer to advertise our own store here. Please remove your mention of specific companies, even as initials, if you would be so kind.

As for a recommendation, I suggest you try our Absolute Self Confidence, as it's free, and that way if you don't get the results you want, you're not going to have anything invested.

As for deeper results... well, if you go for attracting women without making yourself whole first, you're going to be you as you are while you attract women. If you want deep changes to be the reason you're attracting women, you need to choose a program or series of programs that will do that. That's why Sean recommended Alpha Male. For that, I would actually go a step further and recommend Alpha Male and Sex Magnet.

All just edited, i guess that's my fault for not take a look on forum rules first.
So everything is all good right? Smile

So Shannon, there's some question about the product.
Will i feel exhausted for listening more than 1 hour?as my experience the longest run i've take per day is only one hour and a half. Does your product bring my mind to state of theta?when i listening to subs that bring me to theta state more than an hour, sometime i feel drowning, no reflex, i feel so exhausted.

Also i've puchased one of your product, and too bad the download maximum number is just exceeded. The internet connection just can't get right when i download the file. I've try to email for support, not sure how long will it takes.

Thanks in advance,
Raka
Quote:For now my focus is just goes both way, for women and money.
I.ve been thinking about this a long way, maybe i should focus more to be a successful man so it can help me attract some good women.

I'd like to give my self a test first with Shannon product, i want to see/feel is this the product fit me well.

Yeah if your not willing to do Alpha for 6 months yet, try ASC.

Quote:All just edited, i guess that's my fault for not take a look on forum rules first.

Will i feel exhausted for listening more than 1 hour?as my experience the longest run i've take per day is only one hour and a half. Does your product bring my mind to state of theta?when i listening to subs that bring me to theta state more than an hour, sometime i feel drowning, no reflex, i feel so exhausted.

Also i've puchased one of your product, and too bad the download maximum number is just exceeded. The internet connection just can't get right when i download the file. I've try to email for support, not sure how long will it takes.

Yep it's all good now Smile

With these subliminals it is recommended you listen at least 8 hours. You may be a little tired at first but nothing like going to theta. The thing is that using brainwaves with subliminals isn't needed at all, because alpha or theta is meant to help you bypass your conscious mind, subliminals already bypass your conscious mind. Having brainwaves is overkill and doesn't actually help in this case.

I actually do the email support, I will check it now as I haven't yet today. And I will reset your download.

-Ben
(02-15-2013, 05:04 AM)raka Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2013, 08:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard. Smile

All just edited, i guess that's my fault for not take a look on forum rules first.

Thanks in advance,
Raka

Ben has pretty much said everything I was going to say except for this.

You cannot focus on women and money at the same time. It takes money to get women, and women drain your money. So you have to pick one or the other.

Generally, if you focus on women, the money will not come. If you focus on money, the women will show up. I therefore focus on money.

And...

As Ben has explained, I do not use brainwave entrainment in my subliminal programs with one exception, that being the Depression Relief Aid. And that is because BWE is designed to allow audible/conscious speech to bypass the conscious "gatekeeper", but subliminals already do that. Since BWE also seriously limits how and where and when you can use a program, I consider it little more than a marketing gimmick when used with pure subliminals.

Whether or not you will feel tired depends on a couple things. But your body will get used to it and it will fade away and stop happening regardless, over time. You have to use it to see.
Shannon,

I'd like to ask a question, have you done some kind experiment with water?
Like transferred the subliminal into water, i read some kind of news that water can record a messages.
I'd like to try while im having some days off of subliminal, but not sure what method should i use.

Will it okay if i put a headphone sticked with glass full of water, do you think it can be work?
Let me know.
To the best of my knowledge, water can record information in two ways, neither of which is suitable for "recording" a subliminal. You are welcome to try experiments if you like.