Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can you over use 2 subliminals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you over use suliminals? I listen to them the majority of the day on the weekend and was curious if you could over use them. Also I did use the search option I couldn't find anything lol
Hi Tony,
Yeah you usually don't want to do over 16 hours because your brain needs rest to process.

I've done more a few times but usually when I do too much I find that I just can't sleep because my brain is too active.

So you can test it for yourself, and if you get a headache or just can't sleep or something similar you are probably doing too much. But 16 hours is pretty good.

-Ben
Thank you and that explains the latley having trouble sleeping thank you again have a great day!
Yes, think of it like an "inbox" and an "outbox" in your head. If your brain can process 1 unit of data per hour, and you are feeding it 1.25 units per hour, eventually that "inbox" will pile up. The higher it piles, the harder your brain works to keep up with processing. That makes it harder for some people to sleep. So, a limit to daily exposure is important.
Man just listening to music draines me after a few hours.Subs are best at night,everyone uses them at night.Using 1 sub seems good, using 2 not so much.My 2 cents
Everyone (around here) uses them at night because suggested that... and because that's when it makes the most sense for most people to use them. Play and done for 6 to 10 hours. (Which is why I suggest playing them at night. Smile )