Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Smaller wealth subliminal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Shannon,
I've got an idea because i've had several people ask me about wealth subliminals and ask about the old 'manifest unlimited wealth program'.

For people who aren't yet ready for BAMM it may be good to have another option for them, say a single stage program around wealth to help them in that area.

It obviously isn't going to be as comprehensive or as effective as BAMM but I feel there is definately interest for something like that.

-Ben
I second the idea. A 12 stage set that must be run continuously may not be a suitable fit for a lot of people especially if they have other goals they want to focus on as well. Some people may just want to increase their wealth but may not want to put in the work to be multi-millionaire which is the main goal of BAMM. A wealth sub would be pretty useful in that regards and for some it might even end being a precursor to BAMM in the future.
"Become Significantly Richer Than You Are Now"
BSRTYAN? Nah. I'm going to upgrade BASE from 3G/single stage to 4G/six stage. That will do the trick for most of you. But for the time being, I'm upgrading single stage programs.
When will the upgrade for BASE be released?