Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Weight Loss 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm giving a little testimonial on behalf of my mother. Shes used the sub for almost a month now (I didnt count the days exactly but up around 26-30 days) She used it for 4 nights during the week and 2 listening sessions during the day with one day off.

She started around 135-136 lbs. From the beginning she kept on asking me "What is the program" going to do even though she has a bit more confidence in using them after trying ASC 5G after trying to sell it to her over and over. I obviously couldnt tell her whats in it because the description page doesn't really go over things in terms of goals or objectives.

Besides one odd dream which I cant recall at the moment according to her she didnt feel any sort of physical residuals from listening to it. Interestingly enough after a while she was actually into listening to it and made sure to remind me to charge and give her the mp3 player as she went to work.

Maybe it was a placebo on her part or my perception but she actually lost 5 lbs at the 2 week mark (which seemed pretty fast considering the metabolic rate gets so slow when you get into your 60's). At this point in time she teeters between 128-129 lbs.

She told me personally that the extra lbs have been nagging her for years and that if she could get to around or near to 125 she'd be over the moon. When I asked her if she believed in the program anymore than before she actually acknowledged it helping even though shes been on this semi diet of not eating any bread or rice and going on more walks with our dog. My mother is the type to do minimal activity so in my perception the program worked solidly considering her diet change was fairly minor and for a short period of time as well.

She wanted to lose weight for her trip which is coming up in a couple days so I'd have to say when she leaves the listening regimen ends. For anyone that wants to use the weight loss sub you should keep in mind that once you've achieved the weight loss you wanted you got to cement the results with another month of usage.
Thanks for the feedback. Smile

5 pounds in 2 weeks is 2.5 pounds per week. 2-3 pounds a week is considered the safe limit by most experts in this direction.

That said I find it interesting that she's losing weight that fast. My super ultra hardcore resistant testers are losing weight at about 1.625 pounds per week. At a starting weight of about 135.5 pounds, she is obviously not having issues with obesity or terminal resistance. It's good to know that even without resistance, weight loss speed is regulated at the maximum limit of safe loss speed, as the program is designed to do.

For long term results, I recommend at least 3 months total of use for the weight loss program.
Awesome, thankyou for the review Subternal. I've been hoping for more reviews on this.

I would be happy if I was losing that much a week Shannon, that's a bit under a kg in the measurements I use and that's pretty good. Has that been from their first week of using it or has it tended to start after a while and then been at that rate?

So my question is, which i'm not sure you can answer. From what you know how would I compare to your most resistant testers?

It's not until now that I realize I was so frustrated around the 4g version because I was stuck in the 'but it's not enough mindset'. It's not until recently I realize losing 10kg and keeping it off is a great result because I wasn't able to do that before then!

I also feel I am in a different and much more positive place in life than I was back then which would help the process as well. I'm no longer stuck in that violent environment I was in which was one reason I piled on weight.

-Ben
Quote:I would be happy if I was losing that much a week Shannon, that's a bit under a kg in the measurements I use and that's pretty good. Has that been from their first week of using it or has it tended to start after a while and then been at that rate?

My reports are not specifying. They have come back that "over the last 2 months, I lost 13 pounds, and I didn't do anything, and I didn't even think it was working, but my doctor tells me I have lost this weight..."

Quote:So my question is, which i'm not sure you can answer. From what you know how would I compare to your most resistant testers?

You are shoulder to shoulder with them. However, if you were in an environment that triggered emotional distress, the subliminal cannot be expected to overcome that fully... so I would have to say that your result was indeed very good.

Quote:It's not until now that I realize I was so frustrated around the 4g version because I was stuck in the 'but it's not enough mindset'. It's not until recently I realize losing 10kg and keeping it off is a great result because I wasn't able to do that before then!

I too was stuck in the "it's not perfection, it's not good enough" mindset at the time. Now I am realizing that I should be testing against different types of people who want to lose weight.

Quote:I also feel I am in a different and much more positive place in life than I was back then which would help the process as well. I'm no longer stuck in that violent environment I was in which was one reason I piled on weight.

-Ben

The sub can't change your environment, so it's no surprise looking back that you didn't lose more weight. I'm glad you're in a better place, and it pleases me greatly that you've been able to keep your results.
Hi. Good for her, hope I'll get to see results as fast as she did. I weigh 150 pounds I think in Your measurements, or 68kg. I would of course like to get the weightloss results she got, but I have never lost the weight she has in one week ever. So I would be happy loosing just 1 pound per week. Better than nothing. I feel like I have a resistant body, but that is most likely very wrong. I am hungry most of the day, some periods a little less hungry. I need to learn to cut Down on few calories that I don't need, just like and grab automatically. I hope I can get to loose some weight myself, at least 10 pounds, but more like 18-20 pounds I would really like to loose.
I know you can do it. My mother managed to maintain 5 of the 6-7 lbs she lost up until this point even though she only used it for a month. For the most part my mother simply eats "healthy" in terms of less sugar, processed stuff, and no empty calories except for celebration times. She doesnt really exercise although her work is very active physically speaking.

The new weight loss version really is wonderful.
That is really good to hear. Do you think she might use it again. I hope she will continue to maintain the weight she has now. She at least has seen she got results from using it. Then you always have the albums should she ever like to later. Even if I am about half her age, my life is not very active at work or private. She had very little to loose, but at least the got most of those pounds she desired off and kept it off so far. If the album makes me do changes by myself, that is awesome. I am most sure I don't need to do many changes or exercise so very much before I would perhaps see some results. So it remains to see if I'll be one in the nearest future to leave feedback here then :-) Probably several others who have the album but not started on it yet or something.
Even now when her habits have normalized and shes been eating good portions of rice and eating ice cream occasionally with me shes at 129-130ish. The program really has affected her for the better. The only reason I dont go back to it for her is that there are more pressing things for her to "work on" persay.
I understand. But at least it worked, and she has healthier habits, that is important. Hope she will get results on the other Things :-) Sounds like there are other albums you are considering letting her listen too. I'm sure she'll do well
If you don't sit down much during the day, you will burn a lot of calories, and your legs will get stronger and fitter.
Unfortunately I am hardly active at all. Not an understatement. So very little calorieburning here...
Standing burns a lot of calories, even if you are not very active. If you sit too much, you may only use 40 calories an hour, so food hops onto your hips and won't get off, even if you threaten to "slap it".
Does this sub include things that help reduce cravings for junk food?
Yes, that's something that needs to be worked on to lose weight. As you start to heal the reasons for being overweight you start to crave healthier foods naturally.