Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BAMM Applications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We are accepting BAMM applications at this URL. The first round of applications will be open for 30 days and expire March (15th):

http://www.become-a-multi-millionaire.com

When you submit, the form will clear and a thank you message will appear at top. You may want to answer the questions on a separate document to protect against accidentally closing or otherwise losing the page.

If you do not submit an application, if you are rejected, or are unable to pay by the March (15th), you will be moved to the Round 2 application pool and be subject to those deadlines, requirements, and cost changes.

()Edit: Deadline changed to March 15th.
Form completed and sent! Big Grin
I'd like to point out that anyone who applies and is approved will have until March 7th to actually pay for it in order to get the introductory price of $1,200 per copy. If you don't pay for it by then, you'll have to pay the price it goes up to.
Just finished the application. Took me an hour but it actually helped me get clarity on more things for myself too.

-Ben
Yes! just finished the application. It took me about 40 minutes. Good luck to all applicants.Smile
Just finish the application.
Application done and sent.
I am sending out acceptance and rejection letters over the next hour. If you have been rejected, you must understand that it is not because we don't think you can become extraordinarily successful. Let me repeat that, because it needs to sink in. If you are rejected, it is not because you don't have potential. A rejected application means we have voted that our BAMM program is not right for you at this time. On the way to wealth there will be many obstacles for all of us, and rejection a fact of daily life. Do not let it stop you because we want you to succeed.

Please use this as an opportunity to go back to the lab to read & apply lessons from "The Fastlane Millionaire". Save your old application. If or WHEN you re-apply we WILL ask you what has changed since your last application.

If you feel we have made a mistake and you are truly prepared, wait at least two weeks before re-applying.

Our expectations are high, but so must be the expectations of a self-made multi-millionaire. We hold our own to these as well- All Indigo Mind Labs staff that wanted the set had to apply, and we had to unfortunately reject one of our own for the time being.

Overall we were impressed with all applicants. We don't expect it, but if you were accepted, please don't be too loud about it on the forum. It was not easy for us to reject anyone, and may be hard for some.

Also, the deadline has been moved to March 15th.

Quote:"When you want success as much as you want to BREATHE, THEN you will be successful." - Eric Thomas
I sent my application.
Andrew means that the deadline for getting your application in for the $1,200 per copy price has been moved to March 15th. So you will be able to get it at that price until March 15th if you apply before that time and are accepted.

I would also like to say that I am surprised at, and pleased with, the feedback I have gotten on the results people have gotten using my programs. Surprised because there are many cases where I had never gotten feedback on a particular title, only to find out that it had made a major positive impact on someone's life. Therefore, I'd like to ask that you guys give more feedback on what you use. Thanks.

As for those of you whom we had to reject, I would very much like to see you do what I would do: figure out what wasn't right, fix it, and try again. I'd like everyone to be able to succeed and use BAMM 2.0, but we are serious about making sure that only people who are serious and have the right mindset and attitude will be able to use it.

Thank you all for your applications.
Can I apply after the march 15th deadline..but for the full price?
I want to run AM once or twice more before BAMM.
(02-09-2013, 09:54 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]Can I apply after the march 15th deadline..but for the full price?
I want to run AM once or twice more before BAMM.

You should apply when you are ready to purchase the program. After the March 15th deadline, however, the price will be set at $3,000 per copy. You're welcome to apply after March 15th.
The last day for purchasing BAMM at its current price is here. Doesn't matter if you've been accepted, the price goes up at midnight and the password changes.

Over time we've had to turn down way more applications than we've accepted.

If you are going to apply, do yourself a favor and take each question very seriously and answer it thoroughly and honestly. The application is not just a test to see if you're serious, it is designed to make sure your mind is in the right place before starting. Answering the questions themselves, we designed it to increase your success. If the questions are too difficult, or if we've given you a second chance to answer follow-up questions and you can't answer them thoroughly and completely...it's not time yet.
Makes sense.
Pages: 1 2