Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What's your score?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a little test I put together to help people decide whether or not to buy BAMM. For each question, write down A or B for your answer. Be honest!

1. Do you (A) think you want to become a multi-millionare because it sounds like fun, or do you (B) refuse to accept any outcome other than successfully becoming a multi-millionaire, regardless of how hard you have to work for it, or for how long?

2. Would you rather spend your time (A) playing on your Xbox, smoking weed, playing on Facebook, partying with friends, laying on the couch eating Pringles and watching TV, or (B) working toward becoming a multi-millionaire?

3. Would having a million dollars make you feel (A) guilty because there are people out there who are poor, or (B) exhilarated and proud of having earned it, and unconcerned with “poor” because they could have done what it takes to earn it just like you did?

4. If you were a multi-millionaire, would you (A) end up giving it away to charity and beggars and people asking for hand-outs, because they made you feel guilty for not doing so, or (B) find ways to make your wealth grow and persist, while turning down beggars and such, since they did not earn it, and giving it away would erode and destroy your wealth?

5. Do you believe that (A) it is a virtue to be poor, or (B) that being poor only wastes your potential for making the world a better place, and subjects you to unnecessary suffering?

6. Do you (A) resent those who have large amounts of wealth, or (B) understand that some wealthy people are jerks, just as are some poor people, and you want to be wealthy because you understand that wealth does not equate to being a jerk, and understand that resenting them for it is not going to make it happen for yourself?

7. Do you (A) spend more money than you bring in, and rely on credit cards to keep yourself afloat, or (B) try to live within or below your means and keep a financial buffer or nest egg in the bank?

8. Would you rather (A) have a job working for someone else which gives you a steady paycheck but limits your income and leaves you with someone else controlling your wealth building capacity, or (B) start your own business, work for yourself and have a higher risk and level of responsibility in exchange for the freedom to make as much wealth as you please?

9. When you think of becoming a multi-millionaire, do you (A) think it's fun to think about and imagine, but prefer to leave it at that? Or (B) know this more than likely is going to take years of work, and effort, and facing fears and overcoming obstacles and challenges, but I want it more than I am deterred by all that?

10. When you think “multi-millionaire”, do you think (A) "Once I have a million dollars, I'm rich!" or (B) "Nowadays, I'll need to be a multi-millionaire to handle the costs associated with being wealthy, such as taxes, lawyers, accountants, estate planning professionals, and so forth."?

For every A answer is worth -10 points. Every B answer is worth +10 points.

What did you score, and do you want to buy BAMM 2.0? This is basically going to help me calibrate the test.
I scored 100 points. Really, I rather be dead than live a life according by choice A. I am not afraid of the challenges of becoming a multimillionaire. It excites me to know on the path to success there will be ups and downs, that's the beauty of it. I wouldn't live my life any other way, it's impossible. Yes I want to purchase BAMM. Bring it on!

Edit: I just completed AM5 yesterday, perfect timing for BAMM. I am capable of finishing a multistage set.
1. B
2. B
3. B
4. B
5. B
6. B
7. B
8. B
9. B
10. B

Total Points = 100

Yes, I want my financial freedom! Nothing else matters. Ultimate wealth is my destiny! Big Grin
1. Not to be critical but this one makes being a millionaire seem like a "Do or Die" sort of thing. Having an abundance of money is a means to a end for me nothing more. Many people live well without being multi millionaires.

4. I dont feel like this question is fair. Part of having wealth to me is being able to help out and give back to an extent. I dont want to become some OCD give away money sort of person but I'd like to do my part to see that the world becomes better. I feel like my experience of reality is best when others are up to par.

Every other question I have answered B.

I want to buy it but with all honesty I'm too sick to use it and probably will continue to be so for the next 2-5 years if I'm still around at the point in time.
Quote:1. Not to be critical but this one makes being a millionaire seem like a "Do or Die" sort of thing. Having an abundance of money is a means to a end for me nothing more. Many people live well without being multi millionaires.

Many people are not millionaires because of no other reason than they don't really want it. For most people, it takes a "do or die" attitude to get there. If you genuinely want it, you do what it takes to get it. If not, you achieve what you do want. For some people, that's working as a teacher for $23,000 a year. For some people it's being homeless and begging. In the end, we have what we genuinely want. That's why they say actions speak louder than words.

Quote: I dont feel like this question is fair. Part of having wealth to me is being able to help out and give back to an extent. I dont want to become some OCD give away money sort of person but I'd like to do my part to see that the world becomes better. I feel like my experience of reality is best when others are up to par.

Every other question I have answered B.

The reason I want to become wealthy is to make myself financially stable so I can then start making the world a better place in big, serious ways. But when I get there and all of a sudden I have people trying to guilt trip me into giving it all away - that's not going to happen. I did the work, and I got the money. Now I will keep myself stable, and use my money to make the world better in ways I know will help.

Quote:I want to buy it but with all honesty I'm too sick to use it and probably will continue to be so for the next 2-5 years if I'm still around at the point in time.

You scored a zero on the test, which is to say, the test predicts no movement. Equal balance of action and lack of action. No movement suggests that the program will not get you where you are going, because you don't want it enough. If you are unwell, you probably do not have the capacity to focus or the energy to do it either.

So for you, the answer would be... when you are well, then see what's what.
All B's-most definitely-In fact seeing the options made me realize how important it is
to pursue such a goal.
I answered honestly and scored 60. I'm not yet ready for BAMM, so I'm not applying to purchase it at this time. When I'm ready, I will manage the cost.
(02-05-2013, 10:58 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote: [ -> ]I answered all B.

What's the requirments for BAMM?

And for a newbie that don't feel ready...yet, what is the best journey of subs to take before BAMM?

Alpha?, OFGS?, TLM? BASE? ...All four?

We want to know that you have shown yourself capable of using multi-stage programs from IML according to the directions, and have finished at least one multi-stage program.

We want to know that you understand that this program is not a magic want, but a tool and an aid for those who are on this journey.

We want to know that you're serious about success, with or without the program.

To become ready for BAMM? You have to have done at least one multi-stage set. I would suggest that AM/AF is the best choice, as it also helps to propel you toward what and who you need to be to make the journey. But the point there is... can you complete a long term goal, and do it according to the instructions?

But really, you don't need to prepare for BAMM. You need to be decided that becoming a multi-millionaire absolutely is your goal, and that you are going to achieve it come hell or high water.
(02-05-2013, 11:58 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]I answered honestly and scored 60. I'm not yet ready for BAMM, so I'm not applying to purchase it at this time. When I'm ready, I will manage the cost.

Sean, a score above 0 will show that you want it enough to act on it to at least some degree. How much is determined by the score above 0 you get. Only within the last few days can I say I would have scored above a 90 myself. And yet here I am, well on my way.

Remember that the test is from -100 to +100.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you say you're not ready yet? I hope it's not your score on my little quiz?
1. B
2. B
3. B
4. B
5. B
6. B
7. B
8. B
9. B
10. B

Total score point =100

If I am not work hard, I cannot get what I want. I want to be a multi-millionaire.
My score is 80. My only "A" answer was to living within or below my means, and while I do not have a single credit card to my name, I do have serious massive debt in the way of loans and am living off that pretty much.

BECAUSE of that, AND because I feel I still need to work on other aspects of my life first, I do not believe I am ready for BAMM yet. I'd like to use it in the future, yes, but I'm unsure if I'll ever be able to afford it. Hopefully I'll find a way to become at least solvent without, so I can someday afford to get BAMM.
Ok I will answer this before I read the comments. I looked at the first few and the first thing I thought is "you guys answered 100% because you think that is what Shannon wants and that is the right answer".

1. Leaning more towards B recently. But of course it would be fun too. Smile

2. I'm heading much more towards B.

3. B, but I do have some 'poverty consciousness' to let go of and am willing to work towards letting that go.

4. B

5. B

6. B i'm understanding more and more that people were how they were before the money and the money just makes it more obvious. So I can only become a better person!

7. B I've been doing that for a while to buy certain things to help me on my journey.

8. B

9. Leaning towards B. The fears, obstacles and challenges scare me and I have been deterred and wanted to give up many times in my business, but i'm still working on it. So though it will be a challenge i'm willing to work on that too.

10. Both. Smile

So it's kind of hard to score in tests like this because there is variables. The thing is i'm either leaning towards B and working on them and willing to work on getting closer to the B's. But due to some of the conflicts the B's may not be worth 10 points. Have I confused your test yet? Tongue

Most of what is in B are things i've learnt growing up that I want to let go of, they still effect me in ways but I am working on letting them go.

I can't definitively answer all B but I can say i'm working towards that. And because of that yes I still want to buy BAMM. I'm already on this path and I know BAMM will help with it.

-Ben
Response to BAMM questionaire:
all 10 answered "B"s and Yes I want & AM BECOMING a Multi-Millionaire on all levels. Equally as serious as I am HUNGRY for this!! This aint no pie in the sky bullshit for me man,I ALREADY have known the Power of HEART and determination " IN Class,home work done,extra studying 7 nights in a row,cut my sleep time down to 6 hours instead of 9 so that I could be ready for BAMM 101" Hell Yes IM READY!! lets ROCK this muther! Keith
Short story of HEART and DETERMINATION here...when I was 11 years of age,I had decided I wanted REALLY wanted to play drums. I didnt have a drum set but I had a helliva lotta determination,drive and HEART,full of Heart,NOT excuses.
I started out on forks,spoons and knives form MY Mother's Kitchen,and play on the living room couch, I played on the sofa end and did the Hi-Hat and Bass Drum foot action with my feet,of course,duh! and imagined I was really ON the drum kit as I 'whailed' away.
Eventually MY parents saw that I was NOT giving up on this drum thang, and after almost 5 months with Christmas on the way,MY Parent secretly got me a drum kit, for two reasons, both Me and to save thier Living room set from being demolished(it wasnt that bad but it could've been). IN short I Had a HARD ON to PLay.EVERYDAY!!
After I got my drum set,I creid for two days cos I wasnt Mitchell or John Bonham on the drums!(expectations,right?) THEN I got frustrated and really PISSED OFF so I said F*** it,IM gonna do this!!
I taught MYself how to play drums,THEN eventually took formal lessons but kept MY Own style of doing things and learning as well(best of both worlds,Joined a few bands,ect. Was active for 15 years in world travel/bands,ect.) Yes Heart and Determination can and WILL get chew there if you really want it! THis I do,This I will, this Shall Be! Period. Keith.
Yeah I haven't done any multi stage sets either so I guess I am not ready or qualified at the momenti should say.
Pages: 1 2