Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey guys,

I'm going to be starting this subliminal in a couple days so I thought I would create a journal to record my progress.

If anyone has experience with this subliminal your input would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Fonzy
Awesome! Welcome to the forum and I'm sure A LOT of us are anxious to hear about your AYP venture! Not that many go for such a sub due to the time involved but hey! If it works out for you then more power to you man.
Thanks for the response.

Yes that is understandable. But how I see it, is that everyone is different, and the greatest results from a subliminal program can be achieved through the recommended usage or maybe sometimes more time ( like double or triple the amount of time). Either way the time being used is bringing me up. I do however intend on balancing out the different type of subs I use in regards to the time length between shorter and long.

Tomorrow night will be the first time using this sub and i'm really excited as well as looking forward to seeing the effects.

Thank you

Fonzy
Hey Fonzy, I've actually used Attract Your Perfect Large Breasted Lover before however I didn't give it anywhere near enough time to work. In that short time I did learn that it is best to be patient and consistent with your usage of the sub. Try not to skip days, get as much exposure as possible (6 hours minimum, 20 hours ideally), and of course...be patient. As with all subs, the AYPs vary on the time to see results. One person on here used it for a day and met his Perfect Large Breasted Lover the same day. Shannon needed 4 months for his perfect lover. The "average" is 3-4 months. But as you've just seen, this number fluctuates.

Also, make sure that you are somewhat active and social. The more you put yourself "out there" the more opportunities that will arise for the sub to weave the threads needed to make the meeting happen. Your perfect lover will be hard to miss. From what Shannon and Rainbow (the two guys on the forum who have used these subs with success) have stated when they (your perfect lover) appears it will become obvious in due time.

Good luck. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread Smile. If you still have questions regarding the sub, Shannon and Rainbow are definitely the ones to ask.
What he said, I'm prett sure all of us here want to use one of the AYP subs but don't want to use up all that time without missing a the other subs out there. Although, if you report that you get your perfect sub lover, I bet you there will be people on this forum who will follow your lead!

Lead the way fonz!✊
Make sure you understand what types of subs you can and cannot use along with a Type D program before using anything else along with it.
Hi Fonzy,
I'm also curious about the results you will get from this as I can't recall many doing those programs.

So your starting a craze!

One thing is, it would be good if you could please not put your titles in all capitals, it's kind of like yelling on the internet if you know what I mean.

-Ben
Hey guys

"One thing is, it would be good if you could please not put your titles in all capitals, it's kind of like yelling on the internet if you know what I mean"

Ben, I can see what you're saying. I just copied and pasted the title from the website.

Haha that would be amazing. If my positive experiences with this program create interest with people to embark on AYP journeys that is very appealing.

"Make sure you understand what types of subs you can and cannot use along with a Type D program before using anything else along with it."

Shannon. I appreciate that advice.

I'm only going to use one program at a time as much as I can. After reading the forum, instructions and sub description I think this is the way to achieve the best results.

"What he said, I'm prett sure all of us here want to use one of the AYP subs but don't want to use up all that time without missing a the other subs out there. Although, if you report that you get your perfect sub lover, I bet you there will be people on this forum who will follow your lead!"

MangoEruption,

Thank you for your response and compliment. It would be great if the documentation of experiences I go through with this program and attracting my perfect lover make others want to us e it as well.

"Also, make sure that you are somewhat active and social. The more you put yourself "out there" the more opportunities that will arise for the sub to weave the threads needed to make the meeting happen. Your perfect lover will be hard to miss. From what Shannon and Rainbow (the two guys on the forum who have used these subs with success) have stated when they (your perfect lover) appears it will become obvious in due time.

Good luck. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread . If you still have questions regarding the sub, Shannon and Rainbow are definitely the ones to ask."

Hey K train

I really appreciate your response and you really did give a lot of insight into the AYP programs. What your wrote provided a lot more info on the process of using the sub and I am even more excited to use this program now.

This is the third sub program I will be using so I am really pumped to be using it today and confident that I will be able to achieve my goal.

Thank you guys for all your responses and support it is much appreciated. I am looking forward to interacting and going over the changes that are occuring with all of you.

Thanks

Fonzy
Hey guys!

So it's my third day of using the subliminal program. I plan on updating the journal every three days.

It's been a pretty good three days. I definitely do understand that I have to be in social situations for a program like this to show faster results. I am currently in university studying so I do get out to the events with the student community. But I am a full time student that is also working.

The past couple days have been good though. I have been busy but also leaving the subliminal playing 24/7 so I get a lot of exposure. I have noticed more smiles from women around campus and pleasant encounters with them. Throughout my life I have always been comfortable with women and have had good relationships in the past so seeing the differences in the past couple days have been noticeably minor. One pleasant experience that occured today and yesterday was that I have been going to the gym and been saying hi to the woman at the front desk. I always got this warm response from her and felt a sense of attraction. Today I noticed her smiling more when I was around her and we were checking eachother out. This really brought me up.

I will update you guys soon ! thanks

Fonzy
The manifestation programs have always worked best for me if I "set it and forget it". I think a lot of people try so hard to see a result the whole time they're using it that it turns into self defeating behavior. When I used it originally, that's what I did. I turned it on, and forgot about it. It took 4 months to produce the result. I don't think it would have been as effective had I been looking for it the whole time.
Hey guys

Thanks for the advice Shannon.

I think i'm more pumped and excited to use the program then anything. Mentally I am quite busy with deadlines so i'm setting it and letting the program play for 24/7 then I am coming here to document exactly how my life has been progressing with the subliminal.

I've decided that I am going to update my progress every 9 or 10 days, that will do the program justice.

I haven't noticed to much change but I can positively say I am getting more positive reactions from women in general. I have been really busy with work and studying for uni that I haven't been able to go to too many social events but tonight I am planning to do so. I have definitely earned the break!

I feel like my mindstate is changing and I have been happy and feeling more open towards things that occur in my life. My dreams have been very strange. Earlier in the start of the program I was having dreams that involved me and people having altercations but last night I had a dream that I was on a lovely vacation and many people were giving my family and I gifts.

My gut tells me things will get better from here and I will keep you guys updated!

Thanks

Fonzy
Well I have been using this program for thirteen days. It has been going pretty good.

The main changes I have noticed when using this program are the dreams that I have been having. The dreams started out as me being in altercations with certain people, nothing physical but I was definitely in their faces. As days went by the dreams started turning into altercations that got physical and I was the dominant person in them. In the past week they have been pretty sexual, where i'm with a girl and get into sexual situations with them. There are three or four dreams with girls where our conversations turn the situation into a sexual one.

Not to sure what this means.

But i'm different when it comes to me speaking to women, i'm definitely more alpha. More control and knowing it's a "sure thing" is what i'm thinking when I talk to women. I have a strong belief that things are going in the right direction for the manifestation.

Thank you

Fonzy
Day 26 of the program.

It seems like the recollection of dreams have stopped. My last one was two days ago where it felt like I was in a horror movie. Everything in terms of categorization prior to that dream was sexual dominance, dominance in general and finally simple altercations. Something is telling me that real changes in my life are going to start being made.

A week ago I went to this nightclub with a old buddy of mine. The entire time I was surrounded by women. The girl I hooked up with was asian and a few years older than me. She was from Montreal and spoke french. I made out with her, got her number and set her friend up. As this is a program for attracting my perfect submissive sexual lover i'm not sure that she fit that description entirely, but in the past 26 days my ex girlfriend who is a submissive lover called me and messaged a lot.

Haha I want a lot more of this.

I am going to continue to listen to the program, but I do have a busy life. What I have taken from this is that balance between love and success is something important and putting effort into being the best person possible will allow me to achieve having my desires.

Thanks

Fonzy
Hi everyone

This is day 35 of using this sub. From the last time I updated my journal there have been minimal changes.

I had a surgery which kept me in my house as I was resting a lot. The time I did go out though, for physio was a time when I was in contact with mostly women. I felt really comfortable and it seemed like I knew the right things to say. I definitely got positive reactions from every women I interacted with. I understand that results are supposed to be prevalent from the 2-8 month range and most of the time they come within 3-4 months but I wanted to ask, when you attract your lover into reality what makes it obvious and what is the description of them being perfect? In terms of the intended results of the program nothing has yet to come.

I have also been getting much exposure to the program through ultrasonic silent, as it is allows me to focus on studying or anything else.

Thanks

Fonzy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7