Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

I'm new to the forum and would like to begin my documentation of the journey's I am taking from these subliminals with a simple "thank you". I am a strong believer of the law of attraction and the positive opportunities that come from being grateful, indigo mind labs has honestly been the answer to my prayers.

Till today I have taken "ASConfidence"(1st month) and "Metabolism Enhancer"( 2nd month). I can honestly say that I am the confident go getter that any successful person would want to be.

I am looking forward to hearing from you guys and sharing ideas.

Thanks

Fonzy
Hi Fonzy,
Welcome to the forum. I know you will enjoy the results of the program.

So you have used each of those programs for a month? Sorry I don't quite follow. Was being the confident go getter a result of ASC? If so that is an awesome result!

-Ben
Yeh aha you got it spot on. Thanks for the response.

I used ASC from Dec 5 2012 to Jan 3 2013 and felt noticeable improvements in my confidence. Then I started "Metabolism Booster" and have been using it up till tonight. Now I feel confident and motivated every day to do what is necessary, to achieve my goals e.g walk to the gym in order for me to do a workout. I have a lot of energy these days.

If this result is what I can gain from using these programs I can't wait to try the rest! Ben, how do you know what subliminal program to use next when you have so many to choose from?

Thanks

Fonzy
What a great testimonial Fonzy and congrats on your (and Shannon's) success! Thanks for sharing.

(01-30-2013, 08:44 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know what subliminal program to use next when you have so many to choose from?

Yes, I totally agree Big Grin.

I'm looking forward to reading more about your journey with subliminals.
Thank you for the compliment Laura

Yeh aha I hope my progress is inspiration for Shannon to continue to create sub programs.

I'm looking forward to move on to what's next in regards to the right sub program for me so I am very interested in reading the input other people have to share about their experiences with different programs. Glad you agree and I truly enjoy sharing and reading success stories from interesting people like yourself.

Thanks

Fonzy
Quote:Ben, how do you know what subliminal program to use next when you have so many to choose from?

Well that is one of those high quality problems that we all have. Meaning I haven't solved that myself!

Basically think about what you want to deal with the most and think about how much time that program will take and commit to it for that long.

Past that it's a choice you will have to make. I have problems with that too. Smile

-Ben
Yeh I guess you have to take all factors into consideration. I usually go with the first one that stands out to me because every sub can bring me up in some way.

Thanks Ben

Fonzy