Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male Training - Incredulity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After a couple of nights of listening, I've become extremely skeptical.

I keep wondering:

How was this made?

Does it really work?

Also, I figure that I might as well mention: I came across this product from being fed-up with a certain subliminal "something" about my personality.

Basically, I'm sick of feeling like a "nice guy" who gets stepped on. I feel like I could and should present myself with more self-confidence.

If this product does deliver on that, I'll be better off for it. If it's all a big scam, I'll have wasted my time and money.
Hey mate,
Welcome to the forum.

What makes you skeptical after a few nights?

I can tell you from my own experience that Alpha works very well and so can many others on the forum. The best thing to do is read the journals to see the changes other people are experiencing.

Yes it really works. And you will be better off for it, you will make alot of progress on the "nice guy" issue.

How it was made is better for Shannon to answer.

-Ben
(01-29-2013, 05:45 AM)PV2Armstrong Wrote: [ -> ]After a couple of nights of listening, I've become extremely skeptical.

The first stage affects everyone differently. Some see very little change during this time because they don't have the baggage that is being cleared during this stage.

(01-29-2013, 05:45 AM)PV2Armstrong Wrote: [ -> ]If this product does deliver on that, I'll be better off for it. If it's all a big scam, I'll have wasted my time and money.

Not so: Shannon's guarantee will allow you to get a refund after completing the program if you're not satisfied with the results.

Give it time.
(01-29-2013, 05:45 AM)PV2Armstrong Wrote: [ -> ]After a couple of nights of listening, I've become extremely skeptical.

I keep wondering:

How was this made?

Does it really work?

Also, I figure that I might as well mention: I came across this product from being fed-up with a certain subliminal "something" about my personality.

Basically, I'm sick of feeling like a "nice guy" who gets stepped on. I feel like I could and should present myself with more self-confidence.

If this product does deliver on that, I'll be better off for it. If it's all a big scam, I'll have wasted my time and money.

Your response to using it for a couple nights is actually evidence that it's working. That skepticism is based in fear, and that fear is a reaction to the program poking at your subconscious.

But think about it. How could I sell a program like this, for that price, and have a public forum where people can tell about their experiences, and have the most generous refund policy in the industry, and stay in business if these things didn't work?

Knowing how it's made isn't going to make it work any better for you, but you can learn more about how I make my programs here:

http://subliminal-shop.com/the-creation-process/

What does matter is that it works. And if you follow the directions, it works.

Welcome aboard.
(01-29-2013, 07:08 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]What makes you skeptical after a few nights?

Mainly, it's just the whole idea of the thing. In one sense, I'm glad that there's a product that can help me improve my personality. In another, it seems almost magical that your personality can be gradually changed from listening to a certain audio program repetitively.

All I'm saying is that I don't want to be made a fool. I want to be sure that what I'm experimenting with is the real deal and that I'm not wasting my time with a scam product.
Nobody wants to be made a fool. That's why I had to test the programs out on myself to make sure they worked before I started offering them for sale. That's why I have been cautious in every step of my journey. I don't want to be made a fool any more than you. Every time someone uses my programs and does not get the results I intended, it makes me feel like a fool. That's why I go to such extremes to make sure things work. I hate that feeling. But, I also know that I can't just give up when things don't go my way. That's why we have the store and forum set up the way we do. It exposes all the flaws, but that only means I can fix them faster and more accurately.

And of course if you don't get results that make you happy, we do have the best refund policy out there.

As for it seeming magical, think about this. Arthur C. Clarke said that any sufficiently advanced technology will seem like magic to those who do not understand it. The difference between science and magic, therefore, is nothing but the lack of understanding that connects what you know to what you experience, and how to explain that experience without yet necessarily having solid observable proof.

So compare this to the computer you're using to communicate with me. Do you understand all the science and technology that went into manufacturing the parts, or creating the electronics or the microchips that power and enable that computer? I doubt it. Which means that you have accepted it as being fact because you can observe that it works, without understanding from where you know to what explains it.

The difference between subliminals and your computer is that subliminals are not yet something you have experienced and seen to work yet. Computers are outwardly obvious. Subliminals are not always as obvious in their effects, because they are both inward and subject to influences such as personality, resistance and usage patterns for their impact. But they work, and if they didn't, I wouldn't have gotten far enough to be typing this to you on a forum, and you wouldn't have Version 5.0 of the Alpha Male program. Believe me, it takes weeks of work just to upgrade that program from version to version, and it took me 6 months to build the first one. Not something one does without knowing it works.

Follow the instructions, and let it show itself to you.
Quote:Mainly, it's just the whole idea of the thing. In one sense, I'm glad that there's a product that can help me improve my personality. In another, it seems almost magical that your personality can be gradually changed from listening to a certain audio program repetitively.

All I'm saying is that I don't want to be made a fool. I want to be sure that what I'm experimenting with is the real deal and that I'm not wasting my time with a scam product.

There's nothing wrong with that. I was the same when I listened to my first program Alpha 2010, then switched to 2011 soon after.

I read the sales page and thought "bullshit" then I seen there was a forum which was a nice change for subliminal producers and I read every single journal on Alpha that was here back then. And I was like "wow this is crazy, i'm going to try it".

I was very happy with the results. I still got a lot of "is this really happening" but the changes I seen were amazing and I was glad I did it.

And funnily enough i'm doing some work for Indigomindlabs now, which wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for my belief in the programs.

I'm predicting that by the end of the program you will be as happy as I was. And you are using a more advanced version than I started on aswell!

The people on the forum who keep coming back, the journals and the feedback on here go along way to show that there is no scam going on here.

Good luck.

-Ben
All right, now it all sounds a lot more convincing.

As for the instructions: If I remember correctly, it says that it's best to play the audio program on speakers while you sleep.

Because I live in the barracks of a U.S. Army post, I have to deal with a roommate. Granted, our leadership has decided to move personnel who are in the same platoons together with each other, but I may still have to face the same dilemma: My roommate might not appreciate me playing music while we're trying to sleep.

Would the subliminal still work if I tried using headphones while listening to the program?
(01-31-2013, 12:40 AM)PV2Armstrong Wrote: [ -> ]All right, now it all sounds a lot more convincing.

As for the instructions: If I remember correctly, it says that it's best to play the audio program on speakers while you sleep.

Because I live in the barracks of a U.S. Army post, I have to deal with a roommate. Granted, our leadership has decided to move personnel who are in the same platoons together with each other, but I may still have to face the same dilemma: My roommate might not appreciate me playing music while we're trying to sleep.

Would the subliminal still work if I tried using headphones while listening to the program?

Yes, it would be recommended since you dont want to be effecting your roommate as well. If you do decide to do so try and shop around for something that wont fall out of your ear during the night.
Yes. In fact it will work even better. The reasons I don't recommend headphones while sleeping are:

1. They fall out, get disconnected and might act as a choking hazard.
2. If you play ultrasonics on them, you may not have the volume where you think it is, which could cause issues.

If you can keep them in while you sleep, and make sure the volume is where you want it every time you use the program, you should be okay.
Well, I did say headphones, not ear buds.

Either way, thank you for your response.
You'll need to be even more careful with ultrasonics while using earbuds. But aside from that, same thing. You are welcome, sir.
I just started AM 5.0 stage 3 and can tell you without reservation that this s*** works! However, the naturalizing script in AM is kinda dangerous to Shannon's business in my opinion. I had to look and think back REAL HARD to notice the difference this sub was conjuring. Its really effective, but the naturalizer works too damn good. Kudos Shannon! It makes it so natural that I can barely tell the difference from before, so before you start judging it, you have to take a real hard look at yourself to determine if it did indeed work for you.

My .02
You need not worry, Mango, after Stage 6 is when you should be looking back from. The naturalizer makes it much more effective by making it comfortable to allow yourself the changes, and toward the end, the program will direct you to notice the impact it is having more. It would be somewhat counterproductive to do that earlier, though.
Pages: 1 2