Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Breast enhancement.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Shannon,
Is the breast enhancement program scripted so as not to effect people under 18?

Just a question I had that I wasn't sure about.

-Ben
Yes. Nobody under 18, and only females. I believe I also specified that only females who consciously want to increase their breast size will be affected.
However, my wife doesn't know about the sub, and its working, ninja-style. She must actually want bigger tits - but she doesn't know why they're growing.
Thanks Shannon, I passed the information on.

Quote:However, my wife doesn't know about the sub, and its working, ninja-style. She must actually want bigger tits - but she doesn't know why they're growing.

Hahaha you have got me imagining these ninjas running around making peoples tits bigger. It's a funny thing to visualize!

-Ben
Boobie ninjas? lol

Brad, as long as she is not actively opposed to them growing, they will grow. If she had a reason to not want them to grow, they would not. Even if she doesn't know you're using it.
omg ninja breasts. I'm getting ideas
I'd love me some ninja breasts. About a C or D cup would be fantastic. Delivered by tomorrow would be best ;P

All kidding aside, I imagine that very few women unless they are already large breasted would mind a couple more cup sizes at least. Even if they aren't the sort to normally go out of their way to seek enhancement on their own.
I would very much like to better understand what the limits are for breast size increase through this method, and how to break through them, cause you just know someone seriously asked me for ZZZ cups once. (They did. Really.)
(01-26-2013, 10:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I would very much like to better understand what the limits are for breast size increase through this method, and how to break through them...

You mean ninja style? Stealth breast enlargement. Seriously Shannon, noone would believe me if I told them - this is fairy tale stuff. Every boy's dream.

Well by nature of her not knowing, I obviously can't supply photos, lol. But if you've got any questions, I'll try to answer best as I can.

Just some background info: I've got 1 hr on, 1 hour off (using pse-v1 as a filler). Since she spends most of the time at home and would only leave the house for a maximum of 8 hrs a day, that equals about 8-12 hours of exposure every 24 hrs, which is according to the directions given, correct me if I'm wrong.

I might miss a day or 2 any given stage due to travelling, which I tack on the end of the month.

Dunno if thats helpful or not
I'm referring to subliminal or hypnosis as a means for breast enlargement in general. But yes, every bit of information does help.
Oh my bad
No problem! You did provide some useful information anyway. Thank you. Smile
Hahaha looks like I have created the name for the next program "Ninja breasts". Smile