Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Observation on Luck Magnifier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys actually I am listening to Luck Magnifier (Masked Ocean Surf) in earphones and I have noticed when the track reached 19:20 there is a slight cut in the subliminal.
Is my version right or is the subliminal made like that?
Thank you very much!
Johnny, I just checked, and mine also has this single-second gap in the audio of that file.
Thanks for the check Sean!
You bet, Johnny. I'm sure this will be remedied quickly.
I have identified that this issue exists in the original recording. I'll rebuild it, and we'll make this available to everyone.
Thanks Shannon and let us know when it will be ready!
It's finished and uploaded to the back end servers. All you have to do is re-download it, or use the contact form if you are out of downloads.
Thanks!
Shannon I bought Luck Magnifier from the old store, is the ocean surf track for LM in the old store has been updated as well? I'd like to re-download it, just in case...
Thanks for handling that so quickly, Shannon! I know how busy you are with BAMM and some experimentals, and actions like this visibly demonstrate your spoken commitment to customer service. I couldn't let that go by without acknowledging it publicly.
(01-14-2013, 06:31 AM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon I bought Luck Magnifier from the old store, is the ocean surf track for LM in the old store has been updated as well? I'd like to re-download it, just in case...

If you bought it from the old store, you'll want to re-download it.
(01-14-2013, 09:33 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for handling that so quickly, Shannon! I know how busy you are with BAMM and some experimentals, and actions like this visibly demonstrate your spoken commitment to customer service. I couldn't let that go by without acknowledging it publicly.

I appreciate your sentiment, Sean. An error in the program takes top priority to fix, even when that error doesn't affect the effectiveness of the program.
Hi Shannon just checking about the new build of luck magnifier. I have reset some downloads for it and I have been told that apparently it has the same issue.

As far as I know most masked programs pause briefly and I realized it was just the mask looping. I can't say if it's the same in LM as I don't have it. Maybe that is what people are hearing?

-Ben
The mask fades in and out at the beginning and the end. Since we know I fixed the earlier issue, unless a new error is found and a specific time given to let me analyze it, I can only presume it is the mask fading out and then back in as the program loops.
Pages: 1 2