Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Success 4G with Become a Successful Entrepreneur
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using Ultra Success 4G for 2 days now and I can already notice a huge difference in my actions and thinking. I was just wondering if I would be able to add Become a Successful Entrepreneur to the mix. I wasn't sure if it was a type B or a B/D hybrid so I wanted to check.
Can't do that. Either switch to US 3G and use current BASE (B/D) with it or continue to use US 4G by itself or with another B type if desired.

I have a tutorial in the troubleshooting section for future reference but feel free to ask anyhow.
Thanks for that! I read the tutorial you wrote a couple of days ago. I can't believe I forgot about it. It makes things so much easier.
I'm using Ultra Motivation at the moment because I couldn't use BASE or ultra success with Alpha and i'm loving it. It's really helping alot and you can use it with BASE.

-Ben
(01-11-2013, 03:58 PM)Subeternal Wrote: [ -> ]Can't do that. Either switch to US 3G and use current BASE (B/D) with it or continue to use US 4G by itself or with another B type if desired.

I have a tutorial in the troubleshooting section for future reference but feel free to ask anyhow.

I still don't understand.. you mean that we can't use BASE & US 4G in one program?

because I am new member here.. can you tell us that tutorial lnk?
Because I have plan to order BASE and US 4G ..Need Advice please..how I can use these two subs? thx before
Those two should be fine together I think based on Shannon's responses in other threads. If you do plan to use them together then you should split the usage so one in the evening for up to 8 hours and the other in the day for up to 8 hours. This way your brain gets continuous exposure to each one. Ideally you should take a break between the two for at least 4 hours or so to allow your brain to process the programming. Hope that helps.
(04-25-2013, 08:08 PM)HMoody Wrote: [ -> ]Those two should be fine together I think based on Shannon's responses in other threads. If you do plan to use them together then you should split the usage so one in the evening for up to 8 hours and the other in the day for up to 8 hours. This way your brain gets continuous exposure to each one. Ideally you should take a break between the two for at least 4 hours or so to allow your brain to process the programming. Hope that helps.

thanks a lot HMoody, really helpful..Big Grin
Thanks for this post I have been thinking of adding another sub to the US to compliment it and give it a focus,having read this, will now add the BASE and it will be great.
I should clarify that BASE can be used with the 3G version of US. Not the 4G version as both Base and US 4G are B/D Hybrids and two programs of B/D hybrids cannot be used together. The 3G version of US is just a Type B so it can be used with BASE.
The BASE I bought was a 3G version and the US is the 4G which I have been using for weeks now,
Is it ok to combine both?
BASE only currently sells in 3G but it is still a B/D Hybrid as stated in the title in the store so you cannot use two B/D Hybrid programs together. Base 3G and US 4G are both B/D Hybrid. So the answer is No you cannot use BASE 3G with US 4G. You can use BASE 3G with US 3G.

You can still do whatever you wish of course but this is the advice that Shannon has given in several posts.