Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BASE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Roguechampionstyle

Ive been using become a successful entrepreneur for a bit over 3 months and it has helped me alot in getting my business started. I own a moving company with my younger brother who was using US for a while alongside with AM11 which I quit after 4 months to start BASE (always time for an AM run through once I acheive more success). I had the idea and designed a logo on illustrator before i started BASE but nothing was off the ground yet. Since i started the sub we got a business account set up at a bank, got a business phone, and attracted a 3000 dollar loan from my grandpa for start up costs (he really beleives in us and was a millionaire earlier in his life and is living well off). I got inspired thought to advertise on craigslist and began getting jobs. saw a commercial for vistaprint (and i never watch tv but happened to be at this time) so we had business cards made. We also had 30 shirts made with our logo and business number on them. We have 4 guys that work for us along side us when we have multiple jobs at once or a 4 man team is required. We usually get 2 to 3 jobs a week and are really needing more. BASE is definatly creating some synchronicities though and is helping my confidence as well. Im currently in the process of obtaining a corporate business liscense and then will be advertising on a website that is in affiliation with uhaul. Once that is in place business will really take off. I seem to attract the people i need which is what BASE is designed for. All my bros in the gym want to work for us and are enthusiastic about it. Also im finding ways to make money like scrap metal, most people dont realize how much moneys worth in metal they have laying around (and then also when a customer on the job is wanting to throw away sumthing metal: an exercise bike or a rim from a wheel we take it from them and scrap it). I cant wait to see where I am in 6 months. oh yea and I set a goal for the new year to make a million without really thinking about the fact that the last couple lines of script in BASE talks about making urself a millionaire as quickly as possible Big Grin
Nice! Except for quitting AM before finishing it. That's really not good... But you're definitely seeing why I love BASE... and how it helped me get off the ground.

Gonna have to upgrade that one.
That's awesome! It's one of the subs i've wanted to use myself. But I will most likely use BAMM instead. Unless BASE 2.0 comes out before I do.
Scrap metal business is a good business. It's one of the most resilient businesses here in our country. I guess it's a great business there in your place since people don't take trash too seriously. Kudos to you and your journey! Would love to hear more of your results from doing this sub!
Your journal inspired me to get BASE for the sale even though it is still 3g. I need something to get more success in my business, right now it's not consistent. And it will help me save a bit more for BAMM.
if we already have own business but not growing up..and need more breaktrough in it...is BASE suitable fotr this problem? or US ? need advice please
BASE stands for "Become A Successful Entrepreneur". If you're not yet successful... it should help.
It's great to see a fellow entrepreneur becoming successful using BASE. Update us in the future regarding the results man!