Subliminal Talk

Full Version: become irreistibly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Does anyone have this? Is it good?
(01-01-2013, 05:16 PM)mysterymagick Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have this? Is it good?

Its good but you have to dedicate some time to it to get the full effect.
(01-02-2013, 03:53 PM)Subeternal Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2013, 05:16 PM)mysterymagick Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have this? Is it good?

Its good but you have to dedicate some time to it to get the full effect.
Can you say what it did for you in terms of real results?
There's a couple of journals you can check out. In the User Journals section there is a thread by Tao who is running BIABW. In the Men's Journals check the last few pages for a member called Spiderweb who also used BIABW (the older version) and has a journal documenting his results.

I've used it myself personally (the older version) however it was hard to see results. The newer versions tackle this problem but you still need to spend some time using it.
(01-04-2013, 02:31 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]There's a couple of journals you can check out. In the User Journals section there is a thread by Tao who is running BIABW. In the Men's Journals check the last few pages for a member called Spiderweb who also used BIABW (the older version) and has a journal documenting his results.

I've used it myself personally (the older version) however it was hard to see results. The newer versions tackle this problem but you still need to spend some time using it.

Had a look mostly it seems " caught someone looking/staring at me."
To me that is not a result I would pay money for. people look at people all the time. Cannot believe people are so nieve to think that is caused by the program
Before passing judgement, perhaps use the program. We do have the best refund policy in the industry, if you're not happy with the results.
(01-04-2013, 05:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Before passing judgement, perhaps use the program. We do have the best refund policy in the industry, if you're not happy with the results.
Isn't there something in your policies about having to show you used it properly. How could I do that?
You use the program according to the instructions. If you don't get the results you want, ask for a refund. There's no way I can know whether or not you actually did use it right, aside from to know that if you ask for a refund, you are doing so in an amount of time that indicates that you could have used it properly. We appreciate honesty when people use our refund policy for this reason, and of course we issue refunds when the policy is followed and there is a request. Sadly, we also have people trying to blatantly take advantage of us by doing things like buying ten programs, and then a few days later asking for a refund.

Under those circumstances, a refund will not be issued, because that does not allow for sufficient time for even one program to have been used properly according to the instructions, and so claiming "it didn't work" is obviously at best simply foolish. That's why I advise that until you are familiar with my programs and how well they work for you, you don't try to buy too many. Once you know they work for you, great. But while I want to make sure my customers get their money back if something genuinely did not work for them, I also do not care to be taken advantage of.

So if you get that program, and use it according to the instructions, and you're not convinced, just request a refund after that point.
(01-04-2013, 05:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You use the program according to the instructions. If you don't get the results you want, ask for a refund. There's no way I can know whether or not you actually did use it right, aside from to know that if you ask for a refund, you are doing so in an amount of time that indicates that you could have used it properly. We appreciate honesty when people use our refund policy for this reason, and of course we issue refunds when the policy is followed and there is a request. Sadly, we also have people trying to blatantly take advantage of us by doing things like buying ten programs, and then a few days later asking for a refund.

Under those circumstances, a refund will not be issued, because that does not allow for sufficient time for even one program to have been used properly according to the instructions, and so claiming "it didn't work" is obviously at best simply foolish. That's why I advise that until you are familiar with my programs and how well they work for you, you don't try to buy too many. Once you know they work for you, great. But while I want to make sure my customers get their money back if something genuinely did not work for them, I also do not care to be taken advantage of.

So if you get that program, and use it according to the instructions, and you're not convinced, just request a refund after that point.
Quote:Sadly, we also have people trying to blatantly take advantage of us by doing things like buying ten programs, and then a few days later asking for a refund.
And keep copies I suppose,pretty mean and stupid too
Quote:You use the program according to the instructions. If you don't get the results you want, ask for a refund.

That is fair enough. In your thread about copy protection you said there was some educational suggestions too. I would not feel comfortable unless i knew what they were
Well, unfortunately releasing the suggestions I use for copy protection would allow some of them to be invalidated, so I cannot do that. I can understand your point of view, and I try to allow as much transparency as possible, especially with scripts, but in this case I can't release it without making it stop working, at least in part. To this I can only suggest that you can see the forum is full of people using programs with copy protection in them, and there are no complaints. It is designed to be as unobtrusive as possible, because I would rather not upset customers. I know how I have felt because of copy protection as well.
(01-04-2013, 06:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Well, unfortunately releasing the suggestions I use for copy protection would allow some of them to be invalidated, so I cannot do that. I can understand your point of view, and I try to allow as much transparency as possible, especially with scripts, but in this case I can't release it without making it stop working, at least in part. To this I can only suggest that you can see the forum is full of people using programs with copy protection in them, and there are no complaints. It is designed to be as unobtrusive as possible, because I would rather not upset customers. I know how I have felt because of copy protection as well.
I can see your point but i would not subject myself to something i do not know.I would question its legality too. You have said it is designed to see you do not lose out and will recoup even if not in money or similar words. So that sounds like maybe it is designed to
1 have people feel guilt and pay when it works
2 Have people recommend your programs to others so you gain in advertising
If they do work i would not be subject to something i do not kinow and so it is costing you a customer already even though the intention was not to lose customers
mysterymagick, you seem to be confusing yourself rather purposely if you do not yet have full trust to buy a program simply get ASC it is a pretty amazing sub even though it's free and see where it takes you from there.
(01-05-2013, 06:51 AM)Yuri Wrote: [ -> ]mysterymagick, you seem to be confusing yourself rather purposely if you do not yet have full trust to buy a program simply get ASC it is a pretty amazing sub even though it's free and see where it takes you from there.

it is not confusing myself to want to know what iam exposed to
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-My-Pickup-Journey

This thread has details on results which are measurable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4