Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC and Ultra Success Together?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not clear on what programs can & can't be used together. Even in some of the threads, sometimes it seems that "together" means playing both concurrently at the same time, while other times it seems to mean using one program at night and another during the day.

I have been using ASC for a short while, with some good results, but have just bought "Ultra Success". Now I have the impression that I should not use both of these programs together, meaning I can't use one for 8 hours and then the other one for 8 hours. Is this correct?

I do note that the subliminal suggestions seem to compliment each other extremely well, but I'm sure there are technical issues that I'm unaware of.

Shannon, would it be effective to make some kind of chart or matrix that would be a quick visual reference as to what programs can be used together?

But what I really need to know is: ASC & Ultra Success - Can they be used together (say 8 hours of each on each day) or is that a no-no?

Thanks!
Welcome Brain!

Since ASC is a 5G product, you can't use anything else at the same time. 5G will put your brain just shy of redline as it is, and adding something else may have undesirable effects, and you're not going to get what you want out of the programs you're using.

When we talk about running something at the same time, we do mean "running at different times during the day" so when I start adding OF to AM, I'll be doing it as an 8hr block for each, daily.
Hey man,
I'm not sure where you got the playing two programs at exactly the same time. As Sean said it's playing them at different times of the day. And yeah you also can't use anything else with 5g which is what Absolute Self Confidence is because of the power and complexity of it.

So i'd stay with ASC for atleast 32 days anywhere upto 90 days preferably then go onto ultra success.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Smile
A chart is not a bad idea, but one I do not currently have time to create. I am also unsure it is feasible to create.
I don't think a chart is needed. The instructions in the manual of a program such as Alpha is good enough to say what you can't with it, though the only thing is when newer programs come out.
(12-28-2012, 12:21 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Brain!

Since ASC is a 5G product, you can't use anything else at the same time. 5G will put your brain just shy of redline as it is, and adding something else may have undesirable effects, and you're not going to get what you want out of the programs you're using.

When we talk about running something at the same time, we do mean "running at different times during the day" so when I start adding OF to AM, I'll be doing it as an 8hr block for each, daily.

Thanks for the welcome and the info Sean.
(12-28-2012, 03:26 AM)benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man,
I'm not sure where you got the playing two programs at exactly the same time. As Sean said it's playing them at different times of the day. And yeah you also can't use anything else with 5g which is what Absolute Self Confidence is because of the power and complexity of it.

So i'd stay with ASC for atleast 32 days anywhere upto 90 days preferably then go onto ultra success.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Smile

Thanks Benjamin. I got that "2 at once" thing from a thread I ran across here in the forum. It seemed like the guy was talking about having 2 playing simultaneously.

I might have to go back to ASC for a while and then graduate to US because I think US is stirring up some mud in me, but I'm going to make a new thread about that because I don't want it to be buried here. I really need you guys' input on this.

THanks!
(12-28-2012, 01:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]A chart is not a bad idea, but one I do not currently have time to create. I am also unsure it is feasible to create.

Yes, I'm thinking in terms of clarity for your site visitors. I've noticed in my site designs that sales decrease when the prospects are confused about any aspect of an item, be it functionality, suggested method of use, appropriateness for a perceived purpose, etc.

I was thinking an ultra-simple chart would graphically illustrate how & when to use the various types of programs since the verbal doesn't always register, as I know you're well aware.
Yes, keep it as simple as possible. Unfortunately, in trying to really make this work at it's maximum potential, it has to be more involved than just "Here ya go, have fun!". We're scrambling right now to keep up with growth. In the next few weeks, I'll be doing a lot to disambiguate, including updating and clarifying instructions, and I think some graphic charts are not a bad idea for the visually inclined.