Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can hear voices beneath the ocean waves?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone.

While I was listening to the subliminal, (just as you know, I stopped using the ASC 5 GENeration, sorry to dissapoint, but at least there are other people that have great experiences with it)

I decided to use Ocean waves subliminal with Maximum Learning speed 3.0 only I have it at a low volume but I can still hear the voices?

Is this normal or is it not good?

Meaning is my audio card damaged?
It's fine. I hear them too. Creepy isn't it?
Indeed Wink

But for some reason the voice is barely audible in Absolute Self Confidence 5 Gen?

*Shrugs*
Out of curosity, is it possible to ask for a new download links for Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 even though I asked for a refund or do I have to buy it again?

I contact the shop by contact forum but so far no reply?

Maybe its supposed to be normal in ocean waves for the voices to be that loud but am wondering if I can try the Maximum learning speed 3.0 so if I found out, it might be damamaged or not?

Would really really like to try it out again, and is going to try out ocean waves audio.

That if its not a option then I have to buy it again, right?
For some reason, the voices doesn't seem to be heard in the Trickling stream of Absolute Self Cofidence fifth generation?
Never mind Tongue

I`m going to instead get socializing is a fun game and Changing eye color to blue, and this time using the masked version.

Smile
(12-14-2012, 07:13 PM)Serris Wrote: [ -> ]Out of curosity, is it possible to ask for a new download links for Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 even though I asked for a refund or do I have to buy it again?

I contact the shop by contact forum but so far no reply?

Maybe its supposed to be normal in ocean waves for the voices to be that loud but am wondering if I can try the Maximum learning speed 3.0 so if I found out, it might be damamaged or not?

Would really really like to try it out again, and is going to try out ocean waves audio.

That if its not a option then I have to buy it again, right?

If you buy something, and then download it, and then ask for a refund... you got it for free. Wanting new download links after that sounds like you're not being very ethical in your behavior to me. That sounds like you're trying to take advantage of us and use what you know works, but effectively didn't pay for (after a refund). You did get the refund, yes?

If you got a refund and want the download links again, you have to pay for it again, yes.

I'm not sure why you would have different voice levels in different audios, they all use the same vocoding and volume differencing. It's normal to occasionally hear the voices in my ocean surf masked audio because of the specific volume differencing levels I use. They're not audible in the trickling stream tracks because that has a much more steady volume overall.
I replied to you before Serris, you did get a refund so as Shannon said unless you pay for it again I cannot enable the downloads.

It's definately a good program, sounds like you should have stuck to it. Wink

-Ben
Thanks Shannon and Benjamin for the replies!

I see! Well on the bright side, I still have that ocean wave of MSL 3.0 Tongue

Good to know that voices is heard and that its normal Smile

Thanks again! Smile

Sorry for short reply, but am busy right now.
Quote:Thanks Shannon and Benjamin for the replies!

I see! Well on the bright side, I still have that ocean wave of MSL 3.0 Tongue

Good to know that voices is heard and that its normal Smile

Thanks again! Smile

Sorry for short reply, but am busy right now.

So your basically admitting on the forum to getting a refund and still having the program and your going to use it.. refer back to Shannon's post to what I think about that.

I have also quoted your post incase you decide to edit it before Shannon can see it.

-Ben
Oh yes instead of socializing is a fun game, I instead get The Intuition subliminal >:3

Very excited as well as the experimental blue eye color changing track >:3

Got to finished the intution subliminal first! Tongue
But errr, didn't I say I have it in the first post?
Just remember that you have to pay for the programs you use, or I have no incentive to make them or even offer them for sale. This is how I pay my bills and I like doing that. I don't mind refunding a person if they don't get results, but obviously it wouldn't be a good idea to make a habit of asking for refunds.
KK Shannon!

For a minute there, I thought I was going to get banned for sure, LOL! XD!
Pages: 1 2