Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What do YOU think should go into BAMM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have come up with all of my ideas for what needs to go into BAMM, but what do you think should go in? I am asking to make sure that I haven't missed anything that is important and valuable.
Obliterate Laziness,fear of accomplishment,fear of abandonment and rejection by those who are jealous for whatever reason(s) aura of power,protection and peace. Bust Lack consciousness on its ass! Deep Humility and Deep Gratitude(Im shure gratitude is guaranteed in the mix already) also another thing is how some people once they 'get the money'
the ego boasting starts to heat up and thier egos' plump like an Oscar Myer Hot dawg. MYself I'd not want to be too high profile with all my new found Ducketts- something to balance that or even curb it all together. Oh: Access your inner genuis,tap into yer natural genius and prosperity flow as well.
Feel connected on an on going basis to the Universe's thriving abundance & prosperity energy 'grid' or something to this effect, all while remain grounded centered and clear.
Money doesnt change people IT ONLY REVEALS THEM,as a current of higher energy,how we use it and how we come off, makes the Dif. Keith
PS: ON the way to making the Mill's in many ways,as Shannon has said over the last few years: KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT,when it comes to healthily keeping yer positive secrets,secrets- until full fruition and in My case even there after for a while-Til I deem it safe to do so and NOT one second before. protecting the self and not allowing others to dampen yer spirits by such negative limited stuff. Maybe some Zen stuff in da mix in light of thus rendered. Keith.
* abundance mindset
* natural curiosity about everything
* drive and motivation
* question the status quo
* live by your own rules
* action orientated so always doing constructive and productive things
* fear destruction
* imagination and creativity enhancement
* positivity

Thats a few off the top of my head
I want to add some of the stuff I wrote in my other thread for your consideration Shannon.

1. Total and permanent destruction of negativity, procrastination, laziness, guilt, shame, fear, anxiety, and all kinds of self-sabotage.
2. Block negativity from others
3. Insane drive, motivation, relentless persistence, consistency, and perseverance in all ways and at all levels.
4. Take action now, “JUST DO IT” mentality without hesitation and slow thinking.
5. Quick in decision making and making the right and perfect decision everytime.
6. Everything Is Possible
7. Winner’s Mindset, strong desire of wanting to continuously improve and be better than previous self on day to day basis.
8. Seek The Challenge, absolutely refuse to stay in comfort zone, always going and finding new challenges to improve one self.
9. Ultra Success focusing on becoming extremely wealthy.
10. Seize The Day and opportunites
11. Aura of Dominance
12. Aura of Commanding Authority
13. Project extremely powerful, and irresistible charisma that charms potential customers, clients, business partners, and everybody else, in person or even through a photo.
14. Enhance intuition and "sixth sense", which enables to assist in determining which opportunities to grab, and knowing when things might go wrong, or knowing shady people who might prevent from achieving success.
15. Attract and develop social network of successful friends or business partners that can help to assist in boosting success and opening doors to great wealth.
16. Attract the best business or money-making opportunities, and also be able to quickly capitalize on them in the best way possible.
17. Attract continuous stream of customers for business owners or sales people.
18. Attracting positive energy and positive miracles on day to day basis
19. Maximum Luck Magnifier focused in attracting money
20. Deep gratitude for everything in life
21. Negotiation and bargaining skills
22. Deal making and deal closing skills
23. Extend alpha qualities as a leader in business and life in general
24. Intense desire to keep on learning and maximizes one’s knowledge
25. Innovative and creative mind continuously producing brilliant and the best ideas to make money
26. Balancing between logical thinking and creative thinking.
27. Laserlike Focus And Concentration on achieving the goal of becoming extremely wealthy, without getting distracted by temptation of short-term pleasures.
28. Frugality and strict wealth management, preventing spending unnecessarily, and focusing on continuous investments and growing personal assets.
29. Communication skill in personal level or mass channel (public speaking).
30. 100% commitment and making sure finishing whatever task is on hand
31. Unshakeable discipline
32. Destroy victim mentality forever and take control on one's life and destiny to become extremely wealthy instead of blaming on whatever circumstances and situation in life and world happening around us currently or in the past.
33. Unbreakable iron willpower to achieve any goals desired
34. Getting things done without any excuses, no whining, no complaining, and doing it in the most perfect manner possible to achieve the best result possible.
35. Mature thinking focusing on the most important priorities in life first rather than seeking instant gratification.
36. Deservedness programming. Feeling of complete deservedness to become as wealthy as possible.
37. Helps you live in the moment, instead of worrying about the past, or “what if”.
38. Helps generate an abundance of good things in your life, naturally focused according to the title
39. Loving life.
40. Limitlessness programming. Life without limits is a life lived fully
41. Continues the programming from AM to prevent you from allowing yourself to be manipulated by others
42. Destroy arrogance, remain humble and "down-to-earth" no matter how wealthy we become.
43. Finding the most suitable path to become a self-made millionaire, whether becoming entrepreneur, famous movie star, top CEO in big companies, or any other ways available, basing on we love to do, and what we're really good at.
44. Extend Zen Attitude from Alpha Training, being able to think clearly at all times, and maintain composure no matter how great the pressure are at work or from life in general.
45. Ability to let go and relax, because you know everything will be okay.
46. Be genuinely interested in discovering new things, have genuine interest in others, and therefore naturally and automatically enjoy meeting, getting to know and spending time with others, which will expand networking to gain friends and partners that would love to help you achieve success.
1) Gratitude
2) Loss of Fear of loosing money
3) Charity & help poor or other struggling people - this one should be a sort of obligation on person already or becoming a millionaire.
4) Use at least a portion of money to create good will, jobs and better prospects for others
5) Circulate money among different assets/ investment areas
(12-05-2012, 09:18 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT,when it comes to healthily keeping yer positive secrets

I like this point: put something in it that you don't go telling everyone your financial situation. Loose lips sink ships. Also, even after you're a millionaire and your ships don't sink anymore, its better that no one knows you're a millionaire, or just very few people. If its not obvious to everybody by (a) the helicopter pad on your roof (and other material possessions) and/or (b) your lack of job or jobhunt in the face of said possessions, you don't need to tell people. Thats not very alpha, to tell people that kind of thing.

Sorry for lurking without posting for the last few weeks. I never really left.
Brad
Also: don't put all your eggs in one basket. If one asset crashes, it shouldn't make a very big dent, cos your fortune is coming in from a hundred or so sources.
Limitless,everything is possible,overcome fear shame and guilt,removing
negative programing about money,getting money by doing what you love.
I think one of the goals should be financial freedom and independence
so you can choose to work or not to if you want to.

Intuition and analysis of situations and doing the right thing.
Being able to get out of deals and investments and profits at the right time
and also knowing when to cut losses.
wow these are all great! I never had time to read yours, Tiesto. Shannon, I agree with Keith MD and Roy whole heartedly.

Definitly Zen mindset. Intuition enhancement. Intelligence and attention enhancer. maximum learning speed as well as seek the challenge. "I am a genius, I know it, and I maximize my abilities and use them to my fullest potential each and everyday, with passion, spirit, and desire". Gratitude. Positive and healthy thinking. happiness and Joy. Seize the day.
(12-06-2012, 04:26 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]I never had time to read yours, Tiesto.

Lol! No worries Spiral, I'm just throwing out as much as possible, who knows some of it could be of use to Shannon. Big Grin

I already shrink my list a bit from my original thread, since Shannon said the intelligence enhancement part is not required to become a multi-millionaire. Although I agree with your suggestion, getting smarter is something I would love to be as well.
I'm sure i'll repeat some things as I just read over them quickly but here we go.

1. Sales, marketing and influence skills and development.
2. Building passive income.
3. Getting income from several different places.
4. Leadership.
5. Attracting the right partnerships if applicable.
6. Motivation and enjoyment of working on your own business.
7. Coming up with winning profitable ideas.
8. Entrepeneurship (I know your also building BASE, but I feel that should be part of BAMM too)
9. Letting go of all limitations and negativity around money.
10. Letting go of past family patterns around money.
11. Gratitude.
12. Letting go of negative beliefs around money and replacing with positive.
13. Open to receiving money, including from unexpected places and in unexpected ways.
14. Letting go of and destroying laziness, procrastination and doubt.
15. Dedication and commitment to your business, whatever that is.
16. Enjoying doing all the things it takes to make this money, even the things you may not enjoy.
17. Letting go of poverty mentality.
18. Standing up to the 'haters' or just not being effected by them at all.
19. Letting go of the negative people who are dragging you down and who talk crap about you trying to achieve this.
20. Creativity.
21. Inspiration.
22. Ability to get up early excited and passionate to start the day and do what you need to do.
23. Passion for your business and for making money the way you choose to.
24. Copywriting skills and development.
25. Attracting people who will support you in this journey.
26. Attracting a social circle of people on the same path and even people who are already where you want to be. (e.g millionaires)
27. Attracting the best and right mentors for you.
28. Finding the best and right information to achieve this, like books and such to help you.
29. Developing the ability to be 'location-free', as in be able to go anywhere in the world and still be able to make money and work on your business while your travelling and such.
30. Full expectation of success.
31. Develop the ability to find the best deals for stuff you buy to maximize your money.
32. Letting go of hating taxes and bookwork and actually doing it. (this is a big one for me.) or maybe finding the right people to do this for you.
33. Making wise investments that maximize the amount of money you earn.
34. Increasing your income and wealth ceilings/comfort zones as high as possible.
35. Consistently increasing your amount of income as time goes on.

Ok that will do for now, I could probably write more but that is tons.

-Ben
Some thought I have...

1.Persistence-Perseverance-Patience
2.A healthy obsession in reaching goals
3.Invest your time wisely
4.Rest and recovery enhancer (To not burnout)
4.Rest and recovery limiter (Want to rest better, not longer)
6.Luck and Fortune
7.Clarity of goals and dreams.
7,5. Motivation
8. Loving the numbers (budget)
9. Attracting opportunities and then grab them.
10.Attracting solutions and people who support.
11.Attracting passive incomes from many sources.
12.Be Zen and Honorable about it.

Something about not being controlled by your money or possessions.
Being fair and just with those who work with you, Family members, friends etc
Part of why I put this thread up was to see what level of thoroughness my research had achieved. I see that you have almost completely recreated my points, and those not present in my script are not present for specific and important reasons. I believe there are some I see here that could be additions though. As always, asking for the point of view of others has proven enlightening and rewarding. Any other points, feel free to add them. I have a few days before I'll be building that sub.
Evening. With all due respect to everyone here, Tiesto and Benjeman,you two Men, Y'all Knocked this one outta da park,I swear. Outta site suggestions from both of you...I Liked and Loved what I read by all others here,as well,but from My perspective the two a-you,nailed it flat man. again knocked it Slam outta da park. Love the idea too,of letting go of old family patterns around lack,limitation as well as using one's own natural intuitive abilities,genuiness and insight and also building upon them and more!
Great Job Men. Soooo looking forward to the true wealth that is our birth right,priviledge and honored,to be,express,have and share our wealth.
Pages: 1 2