Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcome Guilt, Fear and Shame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shannon this new sub of yours looks awesome, I have some questions about this sub, I think this is the first time I see you released a single stage program that overcomes 3 things at once, what is your reasoning for this, not that I'm complaining, I think it looks great, but I'm just curious since I've never seen a program like this before?

One other thing, I was reading the script, and I see these statements here, one refers to guilt and one refers to shame:
  • I now give myself complete, permanent, unlimited permission to disconnect from any and all guilt, internally and externally, and I do exactly that.

• I now give myself complete, permanent, unlimited permission to disconnect from any and all shame, internally and externally, and I do exactly that.

but the line referring to "fear" written in a similar fashion isn't available, I meant something like "I now give myself complete, permanent, unlimited permission to disconnect from any and all fear, internally and externally, and I do exactly that.". Was this particular line for fear was meant to be excluded, or you might just forgot to include it?
OF and OGFS seams very similar to me, Shannon. Wonder which would be most liberating to use. Another tough decision...
Love the script
(11-20-2012, 05:11 PM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon this new sub of yours looks awesome, I have some questions about this sub, I think this is the first time I see you released a single stage program that overcomes 3 things at once, what is your reasoning for this, not that I'm complaining, I think it looks great, but I'm just curious since I've never seen a program like this before?

One other thing, I was reading the script, and I see these statements here, one refers to guilt and one refers to shame:
  • I now give myself complete, permanent, unlimited permission to disconnect from any and all guilt, internally and externally, and I do exactly that.

• I now give myself complete, permanent, unlimited permission to disconnect from any and all shame, internally and externally, and I do exactly that.

but the line referring to "fear" written in a similar fashion isn't available, I meant something like "I now give myself complete, permanent, unlimited permission to disconnect from any and all fear, internally and externally, and I do exactly that.". Was this particular line for fear was meant to be excluded, or you might just forgot to include it?

It is not necessary. It is dealt with by other factors in the script, and would become redundant if it was explicitly included. Redundancy is not necessarily bad, but for maximum speed and impact, the script needs to be made as streamlined as possible. This may not seem to make sense, given the contractions that could have been made by not having separate statements for the other two things; but if you were seeing what I see, you would conclude the same things I did.

This is not new, it is actually a re-release. This program was released originally as a 2nd Gen program, and then discontinued when this store was opened up because nobody had shown interest in it.

It aims at three things at once because these three things are all frequently "infecting" a person simultaneously, and work to maintain one another within the person. Therefore, to get rid of one or even two of them when they are present together, all three must be dealt with at once.
(11-21-2012, 08:45 AM)Elusive Wrote: [ -> ]OF and OGFS seams very similar to me, Shannon. Wonder which would be most liberating to use. Another tough decision...
Love the script

They are similar, as is obvious. Liberation factor depends on which one best fits your particular needs, of course.
(11-22-2012, 03:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2012, 05:11 PM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon this new sub of yours looks awesome, I have some questions about this sub, I think this is the first time I see you released a single stage program that overcomes 3 things at once, what is your reasoning for this, not that I'm complaining, I think it looks great, but I'm just curious since I've never seen a program like this before?

It is not necessary. It is dealt with by other factors in the script, and would become redundant if it was explicitly included. Redundancy is not necessarily bad, but for maximum speed and impact, the script needs to be made as streamlined as possible. This may not seem to make sense, given the contractions that could have been made by not having separate statements for the other two things; but if you were seeing what I see, you would conclude the same things I did.

This is not new, it is actually a re-release. This program was released originally as a 2nd Gen program, and then discontinued when this store was opened up because nobody had shown interest in it.

It aims at three things at once because these three things are all frequently "infecting" a person simultaneously, and work to maintain one another within the person. Therefore, to get rid of one or even two of them when they are present together, all three must be dealt with at once.

Thank you for the clarification Shannon.

These three problems is definitely what I need to fix within myself.

I will finish AM 5.0 sometimes in April probably, let say you have completed BAMM 2.0 by then, what would you recommend I should do, should I go straight to BAMM, or do OGSF first?
Tiesto.. I recommend just doing OF because there is some success programming in it. I would just think it's more your style. Believe me I'd love to do OGSF first but OF covers some of removing guilt and shame and looks very well balanced but there is also success programming within it and with that said just looks like an amazing program. I plan do to OF after ASC then go into US with LM or BASE. But obviously do what you want to do! I'm just here to help out a brothaman
I personally won't know which is more appropriate until after WM2 clears up some of the fear under its umbrella.
(11-22-2012, 08:24 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]Tiesto.. I recommend just doing OF because there is some success programming in it. I would just think it's more your style. Believe me I'd love to do OGSF first but OF covers some of removing guilt and shame and looks very well balanced but there is also success programming within it and with that said just looks like an amazing program. I plan do to OF after ASC then go into US with LM or BASE. But obviously do what you want to do! I'm just here to help out a brothaman

I forgot that OF has some success programming in it, you gave me an excellent advice. Smile

Both is definitely very tempting though, I think running one after another can destroy inhibition caused by Fear, Guilt, and Shame for good.

I might do OF first, then follow through with OGSF.
(11-22-2012, 06:32 AM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the clarification Shannon.

These three problems is definitely what I need to fix within myself.

I will finish AM 5.0 sometimes in April probably, let say you have completed BAMM 2.0 by then, what would you recommend I should do, should I go straight to BAMM, or do OGSF first?

I don't know enough about BAMM yet to answer that. If it comes out in 4G, you might could do them together. If 5G, anything else will have to come first, as BAMM is LONG term programming. But BAMM is going to cover this subject, since guilt, shame and fear are a few good reasons people don't become millionaires.
(11-22-2012, 10:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know enough about BAMM yet to answer that. If it comes out in 4G, you might could do them together. If 5G, anything else will have to come first, as BAMM is LONG term programming.

Ah, ok...

(11-22-2012, 10:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]But BAMM is going to cover this subject, since guilt, shame and fear are a few good reasons people don't become millionaires.

This BAMM sub sounds like it is going to be the ultimate program. Although I'm so eager to get this sub, but I'd rather wait until you truly perfected it first, and I'll be sure to use it until I become a multi-millionaire. All the way! Big Grin
I am approaching it from the perspective of... slow and steady wins the race. It will be done when it's done. I'm going to do this right.
(11-22-2012, 09:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I am approaching it from the perspective of... slow and steady wins the race. It will be done when it's done. I'm going to do this right.

We expect nothing else from you, Shannon. You've trained us to expect it done right, and the results are well worth the wait.
(11-23-2012, 12:26 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2012, 09:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I am approaching it from the perspective of... slow and steady wins the race. It will be done when it's done. I'm going to do this right.

We expect nothing else from you, Shannon. You've trained us to expect it done right, and the results are well worth the wait.

I agree
Quote:It aims at three things at once because these three things are all frequently "infecting" a person simultaneously, and work to maintain one another within the person. Therefore, to get rid of one or even two of them when they are present together, all three must be dealt with at once.

I'm a bit confused here now, with what you have just said that would discount overcome fear then?

But people are reporting good stuff from it, including me.

Just wondering after reading that sentence Shannon.

-Ben
Pages: 1 2