Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Fast learning subliminal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Is there a fast learning subliminal?

Something that takes learning anything from a physical skill, to learning a language, or anything at all really?

Something that helps to absorb, understand, remember?

Possibly creating a photographic memory?

Speed reading perhaps also?

I would love to learn many languages, many skills etc
Yes there is, it is called Maximum Learning Speed http://subliminal-shop.com/maximum-learn...ype-b.html

K-Train had a good experience with this.
I used it for about 3 weeks myself and stopped as I wanted to focus on Alpha 5.0. But in that 3 weeks I noticed a much quicker learning speed and I was able to put things together in my head better, I feel like my martial arts performance and teaching was way better when I was listening to it.

And yeah K-Train has a journal about it.

-Ben
I have used it some, and with the VERY limited time I used it, (less then 3 weeks.)After a while I realized that I soak up knowledge in classes easier than I thought I would. I did use it along with the memory sub, so the credit should be split? I quited because AM5 and WM was too tempting to wait with.
Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 kicks all kinds of @ss. Give it enough time and watch you're learning curve shrink and your memory/recall improve. I loved it. Definitely going on my favorites list. As Elusive said, concepts became a breeze to understand. I could remember things like names and streets (or book terms) better. This translated to both school related activities, fishing, even dance. But you need to put in the time and effort to master whatever it is you're working on.
(11-05-2012, 10:31 AM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 kicks all kinds of @ss. Give it enough time and watch you're learning curve shrink and your memory/recall improve. I loved it. Definitely going on my favorites list. As Elusive said, concepts became a breeze to understand. I could remember things like names and streets (or book terms) better. This translated to both school related activities, fishing, even dance. But you need to put in the time and effort to master whatever it is you're working on.

is shannon gonna make a 5G on this program? I mean MLS program with 5 generation.
it gonna be awesome then... Big Grin
(02-09-2014, 05:47 AM)gelimang Wrote: [ -> ]is shannon gonna make a 5G on this program? I mean MLS program with 5 generation.
it gonna be awesome then... Big Grin

Maximum Learning Speed (5g – Type B)
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/m...-speed-5g/