Subliminal Talk

Full Version: subliminals under 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is it ok to use subliminals under 18, such as the free confidence one? Im currently 17, turning 18 in a few months
I would think so. Shannon has only remarked about possible problems with younger adolescents using them (like kid kids). Shouldnt be a problem for yourself.
(10-21-2012, 12:27 PM)Subeternal Wrote: [ -> ]I would think so. Shannon has only remarked about possible problems with younger adolescents using them (like kid kids). Shouldnt be a problem for yourself.
Alright sounds good, and thanks for the answer
Yeah should be okay. There is really no difference between you being 17 and 18 in a few months in my opinion. I wish I had this resource at your age.
The things you don't want to be doing under 18 are playing with the adult related stuff (PSE) and using the stuff like AM/SM/WM. ASC is going to be just fine though.
(10-24-2012, 09:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The things you don't want to be doing under 18 are playing with the adult related stuff (PSE) and using the stuff like AM/SM/WM. ASC is going to be just fine though.

Alright, Whats the difference between ASC and the other ones when under 18, just out of curiousity.
(10-24-2012, 09:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The things you don't want to be doing under 18 are playing with the adult related stuff (PSE) and using the stuff like AM/SM/WM. ASC is going to be just fine though.

Alpha male too ? :exclamation: Really ?
This is certainly a interesting change in events. I vaguely remember Shannon mentioning the whole no under 18 for the Alpha set in the past. The thing is though in terms of psychological and physical development is there really a difference between 17 and 18?
There has to be a cut off point somewhere. If we use the logic that "there's not much difference between the day you turn 18 and the day before", then we by that logic don't have a difference between 16 and 17, or 15 and 16, or any other ages.

The Alpha set and those programs that follow it are designed with adult men in mind. Not only does it matter because of that, but because these programs deal with sexual issues as well, and there is that to consider.
(10-24-2012, 06:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]There has to be a cut off point somewhere. If we use the logic that "there's not much difference between the day you turn 18 and the day before", then we by that logic don't have a difference between 16 and 17, or 15 and 16, or any other ages.

The Alpha set and those programs that follow it are designed with adult men in mind. Not only does it matter because of that, but because these programs deal with sexual issues as well, and there is that to consider.

So if I'm understanding correctly, the reason is that the Alpha set deals with adult themes? Thanks for your responses Shannon, it's really cool that the guy making these subs is so involved in the community.
(10-24-2012, 06:09 PM)prestigem Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2012, 06:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]There has to be a cut off point somewhere. If we use the logic that "there's not much difference between the day you turn 18 and the day before", then we by that logic don't have a difference between 16 and 17, or 15 and 16, or any other ages.

So if I'm understanding correctly, the reason is that the Alpha set deals with adult themes? Thanks for your responses Shannon, it's really cool that the guy making these subs is so involved in the community.

That's a big part of it. The rest is that some of what it's telling you to do and be may be something you're not ready for in that age area. I figure though that 18 is a good age to set because of the adult thing.

You're quite welcome. I don't have as much time for the forum lately as I'd like, since some of the stuff I'm working with right now is getting to the point of unreasonably complex, but I try to help out as much as I can. The guys who frequent the forum do an admirable job helping out while I'm gone too.
Is it alright if I use my headphones as speakers during the night? I don't own any speakers but I have have quality Sennheiser headphones, and I've just been playing them loudly so they act as speakers.
As long as you understand the rules regarding using ultrasonics with headphones you are wearing. But you'll (probably) get similar results playing it on your phone all night than using headphones as speakers.
(10-28-2012, 07:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]As long as you understand the rules regarding using ultrasonics with headphones you are wearing. But you'll (probably) get similar results playing it on your phone all night than using headphones as speakers.

Should we make sure first that our phones have two speakers Shannon? I mean you mentioned before that we should use stereo speakes for listening to the subs.
Pages: 1 2